twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hello. What's /who/ with you?

>not the first post from this IP

Indeed. Just starting discussion.

>not the first post from this IP

Favorite TARDIS team?

3/Brig/Jo/Yates or Benton

They all play off eachother so comfy.

3 /who/ threads is enough to kill this general banned permanently desu. be careful

drive.google.com/open?id=1hAEIWE2loQl3nEiTtUae_GQSDFe0LVJl

Here's the link to some of the models with the textures, they're not perfect though

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2.5
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the third /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction, because following the success of Shit Trips 1 and 2, /who/ has started another anthology of wondrous tales. God help us.

This time, the rules will be a tad different, as in we actually have rules now. The stories must be about:

> alternate Doctors (original Doctors, fanmade Doctors, Unbound Doctors, Doctors of wild divergence from canon)

> spinoff characters from audios, books, comics, etc (Torchwood, Erimem, Faction Paradox, Vienna, Sarah Jane Adventures, Iris Wildthyme, etc)

>companion focused stories (stories with the companion facing a threat, or dealing with life, WITHOUT the Doctor)

Besides that, no limits (and your story can be in more than one category above).

>Can still be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".

>the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck

Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.

Rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin or google drive works well.) And remember to mention, preferably in your work post, what you want your author moniker to be, which doesn't have to be your real name.

Remember, it doesn’t matter if it’s shit, just have fun! Deadline is April 2nd

Going alright. I'm writing a few alt Doctor fics.

how long until we see the new tardis's back wall picture during filming?

we already did

nth for Jodie.

Well, at least people know now.

>itwasallalie.png

holy shit I finally watched twice upon a time yesterday. I had no idea Clara would make an appearance so it caught me by surprise and had me literally in tears. I didn't realize that I really loved her that much ;_; man I'll miss her

Yeah, it was nice to see her again. I miss that era, in a way.

8/Charley was also a great tardis team. Crizz was a miss tho.

Pleb

Is that supposed to be Dr. Ritsuku Akagi?

Thread is dead as death :/

twitter.com/MrWhelan101/status/971001558098989056
What did he mean by this?

Annabelle! My Annabelle!

redpill me on that

how does twitter work?
When I put my mouse over whelan's avatar, it comes up with pic related - a different screen name with a female emoji and female symbol
what did he mean by this?

kino

that emoji is made with 2 other emojis

It's the same name in a different font, which doesn't support the shrugging man emoji. The default shrugging emoji is a woman, but many keyboards offer a shrugging man emoji, internally represented as two characters: "shrugging woman + male modifier". Some fonts will successfully convert that to a single emoji but others don't support it yet.

but what about the female symbol?

still can't get pregnant man

It's the male symbol, and it's what shows up for the male modifier on fonts that don't support it.

>It's the male symbol
fuck I'm an idiot never mind
I learnt something about emojis today

emojipedia.org/emojidex/1.0.33/woman-facepalming-type-6/

What is the Doctor Who equivalent of this photograph?

GREEEDYYYYYY WOO! You know that I'm greedy for love

Can't think of anything except for when Wilf saw Donna finally finding the Doctor in 4x1

What is the Doctor Who equivalent of this interaction?

Neo asking people what the Doctor Who equivalent of that interaction is.

2oydastream

twoydastream?

that one Capaldi is walking startled by someone with a paper

Kill the Nil

Kilso the Nilso

unironically pic related

Suckilso my Dickilso

Perfect

geoff did literally nothing wrong and I'm glad he finally managed to figure out a successful format for the game awards he always wanted

Pass the dew bro

neos here

don't bully
he's long past the dorito pope days - he had been swallowed by marketing but managed to come out of the other end triumphant

Neolso theme song:
youtube.com/watch?v=6nr8hPnZfMU

So your'e saying he paid his dews?

yes

neos on his break

No I'm not

just kidding!

Which one's Beyonce and which one's Jay-Z?

Nilso is Beyonce, the black woman. Neo is Jay Z.

I fully support Neolso shipping. Continue to ship me with Nilso as much as possible.

What is the Doctor Who equivalent of this interaction?

>not even putting an exclamation mark
Come on son

do you think neo ever lets nilso top?

This gif.

Neo, let me Upgrade U.

t. Nilso

You mean to say that Neo likes pegging? I guess a strong black woman like Nilso wouldn't mind taking the more dominant role in the relationship.

Maybe that's what Nilso means by "Upgrade U" It's Neo's turn tonight.

I feel sorry for Neo but I feel even sorrier for Nilso

Nigga theme song:
youtube.com/watch?v=CGq7eI7Y9Gw

We do both like Ariana

You getting "upgraded" tonight?

Who's top?

Don't get greedy for details user

He can't have both Nilso and Ingiga. He has to choose.

The Chase.

Blockbuster as fuck m8. It's like Marinus but biggerer and betterer.
Alright, to start, premise is fucking genius, the Daleks have their own TARDIS and they chase down the TARDIS crew throughout time and space. Simple and effective. Made for an "event"-like episode like this.
The first two episodes are some of the best time I've had watching so far. The slice-of-life-in-the-TARDIS provided some of the funner character interactions in the show, it's even better that it continues when they actually have to start the adventure. Barb and Doc sunbathing, Ian and Vicki trading banter and exploring the sights, comfy shit. Even the aliens felt well-rounded enough, I was legit interested in their plight and would have done the same in their situation. The crew's escape was fantastic as well. Top notch stuff.
In comparison, the middle block of random adventures is so much weaker it kills all the boner the last 2 episodes made. It's like the story took a nosedive in every direction. 3 was meh but 4 was just an dumb. I was all up for the "let's visit a spooky house of horrors" right untill the middle where it goes retarded (Vicki's capture is an abomination). Thankfully they had a terrible doppelganger Hartnell to laugh at.
The Death of Doctor Who (10/10 title) would be fine if it didn't have the second Hartnell. Why was he there? I assumed they got a different actor because they'd eventually have to have a scene together, but the Doc vs Robot confrontation is done in editing, so it still makes no sense. Why does Ian fight the actual Hartnell in a scene where we can barely see the Doctor and they put the different Hartnell to do the big scene where he talks to people and appears clearly in the camera? Still, him calling Vicki by Susan since the Daleks haven't met Vicki yet is a brillant little moment.
1/2
I'm really sorry this one is this long

Guys, I have a theory.

Somewhere between the filming of The Big Bang and Death of the Doctor, Matt Smith died in a car crash. The latter episode was made as a hint towards the fate of the real Matt, and from that episode until The Time of the Doctor, he was replaced by a lookalike who won in a cosplay competition. It's why he looks so different between Series 5 and Series 6 - it's a different person entirely. Other hints were written in to refer to Matt's real fate, such as the entire arc of Series 6 revolving around the Doctor's death, since the BBC tried to keep it a secret.

I propose we call this fake Matt "Fatt".

Bi erasure is not okay, honey. Neither are your outdated attitudes towards poly relationships.

MATT IS DEAD

And I'm just like... why's this chad coming here?

Matt is dead, man, miss him, miss him.

>Neo subtly confirms Neolso and nobody bats an eye
I'm glad to see that you guys are so accepting of interracial relationships.

twitter.com/BlairMowat/status/970353296929120256
>tfw fucking class soundtrack gets released before s9

I BURIED MATT

Doctor Who is dead.

I know. RIP Matt.

how would you feel about putting a light in your scene before taking pictures

Why is 13's hand so big? Its practically a bear claw.

drive.google.com/open?id=1z7tgCBlD73uy9_Qy2OaZVLUTR_tkD50C

based

Neokinda

Cloisternonymous

ALRIGHT, finale in the Tolkien elf city.
Pretty good all things considered. The Mechanoids have an interesting(?) design but it's all ruined by the terrible voice.
Really I'm just filling words at this moment before getting to the big thing.
Ian and Barbara's departure is one of my favourites in the overral show. It made me more emotional than Susan's exit desu. It's almost perfect in execution and it really brings out how underrated Hartnell is as a Doctor and an actor. Of course the Doctor would get in a fight with them wanting to leave, and of course Vicki would have to convince him.
There's actual character development here, where the Doctor really has changed and he's having a hard time saying goodbye to the people that changed him, it's great stuff. And unlike Susan who got this big well acted speech, all they get is a simple phrase that breaks your heart in just the right way. Masterclass.
The vignettes of them back in London are the right amount of genuine heart-warming, with the gag where Ian is surprised by a random police box being just perfect. I'm really gonna miss them. 60's Chris Pratt has some big shoes to fill.

Overral, it's a bit all over the place but there's more great than bad here. 7/10
Did the Daleks build just one TARDIS? Or are there more of them travelling around time and space killing shit at this moment?

what is doctor who podcast?