Seinfeld

During the interrogation scene in "The Statue", Kramer bruised several of Ray's (Michael D. Conway) ribs and twisted his arm. The shot we see is the 4th take of the scene, each take Kramer grew angrier and angrier. Although the writers and rest of the cast enjoyed Michael Conway's acting, and wanted to have him come back as a new character at some point, his friction with Kramer made that impossible

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fo_W8PxOYdc
complex.com/pop-culture/2016/08/read-seinfeld-911-spec-script
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like when Kramer was a pimp.

What a pussy, but what a dick too

Never liked that episode

It was infuriating. Was the statue stolen or not?

is that true?

>Was the statue stolen or not?

yes

The couple is annoying and not funny. George is a little shrill. Funny how close this show was to being cancelled.

This is the worst early Seinfeld episode. In fact, everything before Chines Restaurant is shit

stop laughing it's not funny

>that 2018 episode from the new season where George had to pretend to be trans for a month because he got caught using the womens washroom when the mensroom was full at work

That part where his mom found out and called him up with his dad yelling in the background was hilarious.

>I never liked

Michael Richards seems to have anger issues according to lots of those Seinfeld outtakes

Shut the fuck up pleb

Whats your fucking problem faggot?

Who was in the wrong here, Sup Forums?

Indiana...

He's just a professional who expects his costars to maintain a similar standard.

Michael Richards has never done anything wrong in his life. If that faggot lets another man injure him that's his problem. This isn't liberal utopia, stand up for yourself.

Definitely, and having seen those it wasn't very surprising when his racist meltdown happened. The dude has always been unstable as fuck. Clearly he has some deep-seated issues.

Man, that Michael Jordan is so phoney.

I was a bit surprised. Everyone else is laughing in those and he’s getting visibly upset, Seinfeld has commented on that. I mean Jason Alexander was well known and an award winning actor by that point, and he was a class act.

Even years after in interviews you can see how mad he gets about it. Him commentating on the outtakes of him and Jerry during the excessive smoking episode there are clear flashes of rage on his face.

it's my favourite, pleb

Yes.

He's just a pro. He nails virtually everything in one take so gets pissed when others can't do the same.

even the showrunner wasn't safe from kramer's rage

Jerry takes it much better than I would have expected him to.

that's literally the plot from one of the later south park episodes

There's literally one take where he slaps her softly in the face when she fucks up and she gets a bit pissed

>scene is jerry and george bickering about some faux pas
>elaine chimes in to call george an idiot
>kramer busts in
>hair catches fire, slips on soap, falls on head, and nearly falls out the window
>elaine breaks character and start giggling
>CUT! RESHOOT!
gee i wonder why he'd get upset

the thought of slapping JLD makes me hard

She had it coming

Michael doesn't get the chance to. They're both crouched down and she lunges at him and inadvertently hits him in the balls.

That isn't true though because there is no new season.

>wanted to have him come back as a new character at some point, his friction with Kramer made that impossible
thank god for that

the annoying one

>prime Michael Richards will never play Philip Marlowe

Woman_gets_wet_and_grabs_and_jumps_man.mpeg

How many of these do you have

Richards ruins every Seinfeld blooper by being an asshole.

There's always one in every movie/show cast

He's just being a professional that doesn't want to waste time doing the same scene over and over again because of dumb fuckups. Plus, it's the most tiring for him because of Kramer's physical comedy and disposition.

Go scream nigger some more in clubs, Michael.

>watching the Michael Richards episode of Comedians Getting Coffee
>he openly laments taking his craft so seriously and not having as much fun on set before thanking Jerry for having his back during the nigger incident
heartbreaking desu

>niggers can't understand professionalism
Doesn't surprised me desu

Fuck off nigger

Saw it last night, I felt for him too. Only one missing to make an episode is Jason Alexander to have them all featured in the show.

ELAINE
Jeeze, can you believe how quickly
they got this place cleaned up? This
entire block was covered in dust!

JERRY
I know, it’s immaculate! It’s like
they made a blood sacrifice to Mr.
Clean. Hey, by the way, I am so, so
sorry about that guy you were seeing.

ELAINE
Brian? Meh.

JERRY
Meh? What do you mean, meh? He was
murdered by terrorists.

ELAINE
I was gonna break up with him anyway.

JERRY
I thought you liked him.

ELAINE
He was nice, but in conversations he
was just so... animated. It was like I
was dating a radio sound effects guy.
Anyway, saved me an awkward dinner.

JERRY
Well as long as it worked out for you.

(KRAMER ENTERS AND RUSHES TO THE TABLE, SITTING NEXT TO JERRY.)

KRAMER
You remember my crazy friend Mo Atta?

ELAINE
The guy you fish-sit for when he goes
to Florida? What about him?

KRAMER
Look at this!

(KRAMER HANDS ELAINE A NEWSPAPER. SHE READS.)

ELAINE
“The leader of the hijackers has been
identified as Egyptian-national
MOHAMED ATTA.” GET - OUT!

(ELAINE SHOVES KRAMER FROM ACROSS THE TABLE.)

KRAMER
You know he was always talking about
how evil America was? Eventually I
told him, “Why don’t you do something
about it?” I thought he’d write to his
Congressman!

JERRY
Kramer, he just crashed a plane into
the World Trade Center! He slit the
pilots’ throats with a box-cutter!

KRAMER
Not “a” box-cutter - MY box-cutter. He
borrowed it last week!

ELAINE
(even more intense)
GET - OUT! You have to do something!

KRAMER
Oh, you’d better believe it! I’m
getting that box-cutter replaced.

the nigger was acting like a nigger, he deserved it

10/10
based Seinfeld lost script poster

(George buzzes up)

GEORGE
Sneed

Pretty good

>doesnt want to redo the same scene over and over again because youre the only one whos keeping their cool
>hurr he has anger issues

i dont blame him for getting mad at this scene.

he had to light his hair on fire several times due to the other breaking character
youtube.com/watch?v=fo_W8PxOYdc

*HOMER HAD THEM RED TOMACCO SEEDS starts playing*

George: The terrorists were angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli.

Shut up oven dodging false flaggers

Are there any other times Michael Richards has lost his cool?

here is the whole thing complex.com/pop-culture/2016/08/read-seinfeld-911-spec-script

one of my favorite bits they did

To be honest, it must've been a bitch to work with her. She said herself that she gets worse the later it gets.
Imagine still standing there on the boards late in the evening, it's 10pm and only the most necessary people are left to get that one scene done, but Dreyfus just keeps laughing like a dumb school girl and fucks it up.
You can see in several bloopers how not one single extra is laughing about her shit. Even scenes where Seinfeld seems to have enough of her shit.
And then imagine being Michael Richards delivering top notch improvisations, both vocal and physical, just to have it cut because someone couldn't contain his laughter.

good post

George was in the right. It was his spot first, he was backing up into it. Everybody knows that to parallel park you reverse.

THROW HIS ASS OUT