The final blow

this is one of many pages who got millions of die hard fans.
it was fun while it lasted, see you all in hell

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/humansofnewyork/posts/1424675180939911
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((humans)))

>Dangerous
>Demagogue

I wouldn't expect anything less from Jewmans of Jew York

I fucking hate New York

If you read the comments you'd see that many of the top ones are pro-Trump or shitting on both him and HRC, with thousands of likes.

>ov vey, it's only bad when we don't have Gods Chosen People/Hononorary Hebrew at the top of the pole

Glad I got outta that state.

Can you post the link, I'm curious to see the comments

They are clearly talking about George Soros

"""Humans of New York"""

I want trump to win SOLELY to watch these people explode and riot, at this point.

I really don't even care about his platform, I'm supporting him out of pure spots for the huffington-types.

I'll gladly grant citizenship to 10 illegals for every one of these people who kill themselves over losing the election.

facebook c0m / humansofnewyork

>implying anyone who follows Humans of New York was a Dump voter anyway

Fuck these people. Their thesis is a previously decided conclusion where they literally force the data to fit.

"My thesis is about how all the black people I interviewed were totally wrong about what it's like to be black, and how my professor is right."

Actually that post seems to be getting less attention than their regular posts, and there is push back in the comments.

"Social media is not the place but fuck it I'm going full Jew anyway!"

It's just so typical of liberals it almost seems satire. They present themselves as compassionate, paying attention to the humanity of the common people, but they've completely dehumanized Donald Trump, and they sure don't give a fuck about the opinion of his human supporters.

Sometimes I think, would it be so bad if we all died in nuclear fire? I
mean for some it would be instant.

Then I remember we're not quitters and will not allow these parasitic subversive cunts remain in power.

Make the world great again.

wtf i love niggers now

>We cannot put the NSA or FBI in service of Trump's paranoia.

Meanwhile at Camp Hillary:

>THE FBI AND TRUMP AND RUSSIA ARE WORKING TOGETHER TO DEFEAT ME. IT'S THE RUSSIANS. THE RUSSSIANNNSSS. TRUMP HAS A SERVER TALKING TO THE RUSSIANS. RUSSSIANNSSS.

kikebook.com/humansofnewyork/posts/1424675180939911

Gotta love the hypocrisy that's going on in the comments

This doesnt really impact anything.
The only people who agree with this post are those so set in their beloved narrative that no amount of fact-based scrutiny or statistics will change their mind.
is a good example
in other words, they were already committed hillray voters

damn check those quads

Wow nice transference that piece of shit uses. Accuse others of what you or your affiliates are guilty of.

>Accuse others of what you or your affiliates are guilty of.
libcucks in a nutshell

Based respondent.

this

I posted it myself

>y...you arent allowed to use social media, o...only we are. thats the rules. THATS THE RULES

mhmmm

>group called "humans of new york"
>implying anyone who doesn't join the left-leaning circle jerk is not human

god damn these people are pretentious

>bunch of mentally ill people screaming like lunatics in public to raise awareness of mental defects

you couldn't write better comedy if you tried

Doesn't look like millions to me...

The dude who runs HONY is the most Jewish dude ever, without actually being Jewish

why

You literally tried to post this on here earlier. I told you then. You don't fit in here.

I'm a Die Hard fan and I do not follow this page leaf

>social media doesn't change minds
>here's another attempt to change your mind on social media.

Democrats...

Why do these people always project everything wrong with Hillary onto trump when usually it's the exact opposite? Do they have absolutely no awareness?

>He needs to be stopped at all costs. He is the paranoid one, not me!

How can anyone with a shred of discernment not see through these commie jew lies?

From the start of his campaign theyve been fed "Muh Racism" "Muh Sexism" by the MSM
Theyre just acting out the programming

its no usual election,

its the "black people cant be racist" vs americans
election

> Humans of New York

Did you just assume my species?

you know what to do

Ya know I usually base my political views around anonymous bloggers that write anecdotes about random New Yorkers

Being a photographer and literally just writing about these boring feats means he is a really smart guy and I think I'm now. #hillsbill

This. They have been infected with HIV of the mind and are spreading it like projectile vomit through every communication channel available to them.

Some are not infected but are instead using their minds as spawn points for their collective gain.

Kek is the cure in a way you could never imagine.

>die-hard fans
>something you scroll past on facebook.

True story...

ran across a medical professional yesterday. She was voting for Hillary.

The conversation turned to politics and I explained the reason why I would never vote for Hillary (you know, the whole criminal empire bit).

She had never heard of any of it. 35 years old and she had never heard of it.

By the time I was done I had talked her into writing in Bernie Sanders name. A good hours work.

not that surprised
even /r/politics and other ctr safe spaces have been drifting away from the correct record these past few days

Id liken Kek to broad spectrum antibiotics
Bringing chaos everywhere in order to bring about a healthier organism.

I mean, it seems logical. They are raising awareness about the fact that they're mentally ill. I don't see the problem

Not all blacks are niggers. This is an example of a non-nigger black man.

>Dont use social media to convince people not to vote for someone
>Proceeds to use social media to try and convince people not to vote for someone

????????

>screaming internally is fine
Thanks

>Impying the president of the US is the most powerful man in the world.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

OP's image is an example of why the millennials are useless in terms of elections.

For years they have been under the impression that 'twitter activism' matters; that posting a tweet or a FB post is the same as hitting the streets to protest or to work.

Message aside, the young people aren't going to vote in an real numbers this year. They almost never do.

Especially if mom and dad don't wake them up and drive them to the polls.

>its like LITERALLY your moral duty to vote against Trump like omg...

Nothing this election cycle has made me more angry.

It's like when CNN said it was ok for them to read the emails, user

Bingo. Memetic Hygiene Hypothesis is a thing. It goes derper but rest assured that these bad players are no match for the forces of an emergent plane of nature that we are only beginning to understand.

wtf I love humans now

>America is a democracy

Take your meme tier governmental system back to Europe where it belongs. This is a constitutional republic you commie shit.

I'm sure it does go derper.

>demagogue
This word is even funnier when Hillary calls herself a populist in the very next sentence

Amen
Shadilay, brother.

[Screams internally]

This entire election has been Godwin's law on the grand stage

I love how dems call Trump a fearmonger when just reading stuff like this is doing it so blatantly

and they're not even aware of it

9/11 wasn't enough....

>1 year later when Hillary sends her kids to War
>"How could i have known this would happen" - all the Women who voted for her

ooooh scary pants

>Owner of a cuck-tier facebook page is a cuck
Call the fucking presses

It's for shit like this that I'm glad I'm not living in the US right now.

Fuck off reddit, stop trying to justify your racism. Embrace it or kill yourself; all blacks are niggers.

And we fucking hate you

Next?

Normie-tier trash. People only like their shitty pictures to feel good about themselves. Bet more than half the fuckwads who follow that kike are either not American or not registered to vote at all

maybe its enough for some to stay at home

>calls someone evil
>doesn't believe in christianity, supports abortion

user
Why do you hate women?

They always use basically the samebqords for these shill posts...

Oh shut up.

>The twats on facebook are pro hillary, so that's it, the election is over.

This thread is a classic voter suppression technique.

kek

>45 friends like this page

Everyone not in NYC hates the rat vermin that are New Yorkers. Jews, niggers, white traitors and spics. Utter trash.

>pic
That incident has been debunked, several people have came forward and said they were on the phone with the police. Another incident spun out of control by the MSM, but I feel there's a darker aspect to this lie they fed us. It creates a sense of alienation, that if we were the ones out there getting attacked, no one in our community would do anything. The perpetuation of this lie was part of their process of dividing the community.

Or the MSM just wanted a news header and I'm just thinking too much.

>Tiffany Davis
Jesus fucking Christ.

Is there a comment we can all upboat so it gets to the top?

Jesus Christ, are you one of those people that has hundreds/thousands of "friends", most of which you hardly know?

The bystander effect is one of the biggest memes out there. Even the original report on this phenomenon was a hoax. But I truly don't believe it's a conspiracy, just social sciences being social sciences.

It's pretty normie core.
Pedantic feel good stories and socially acceptable opinions.

Shadilay m8. Reality as you know it will soon become more amazing and inspiring than you can imagine. You will be amused by what is in store as things suddenly make sense and it is all as plain as day (revealing some new uncharted territory of course). I have crossed the threshold of enlightenment and others are following suit.

Renaissance soon.

>demagogue

Why do they keep spouting this? It's like the kiddies learned a new word.

Fucking cucks

Trump is gonna win.

Whatever happens in the election, Trump won't be over anytime soon.

Fuck outta here.

If democracy is just going to give us degeneracy and soylent green then Ave, Caesar.

This honestly sounds like a false flag movement that we set up, like #freebleeding or #DraftOurDaughters.

2016 is the weirdest fucking year.

I've felt like we're heading to a new age of enlightenment

Trump and the like has had us all questioning the establishment and what they tell us.

These new modes of thought will lead to innovations and prosperity

Those are literal russian shills, you can find them in every comment section everywhere