IT'S CONFIRMED WE GOT MORE BLACK KINO COMING BOYS

Predict the first episode
inb4 the white male is the bad guy

Other urls found in this thread:

nme.com/blogs/tv-blogs/black-mirror-season-5-release-date-trailers-cast-writers-everything-we-know-so-far-2205640
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The people with power are usually the bad guys in fiction.

nme.com/blogs/tv-blogs/black-mirror-season-5-release-date-trailers-cast-writers-everything-we-know-so-far-2205640

DUDE TECHNOLOGY LMAO

RUSSIANS
HACK
YER
NAN

>womwomwomwomwom

wha if siri was ya girlfrien, and she lef ya? I'd blow me bloody brains out mate

WOT IF posting is back on the menu, lads.

>we make A.I. women
>they are as shit as real women
Her was right

>oi mate wot if every time chinese workahs tried to jump off a factory ledge their souls got sucked into an iphone innit guv

that's why you should make Male A.I. into a woman's body.
10/10

All the couples will be multi-racial.

>evil ai takes control of cryptocurrency and accelerates capitalism into communist utopia or did she

Wot if ya bought a tamagotchi and it was good for a week, but ya forgot ta feed it and it hacked into your smart-fridge and wouldn’t let you eat?

I'm still seething from the time that guy stole that woman's pussy, that was a red fucking line

i need to watch old ricky gervais xm episodes to see what other ideas they might steal from karl

Season four was utter shit. Hope they're able to reverse their steep decline in quality

There will have to be an episode on machines replacing people for labour/menial jobs. And that machines end up doing a better job than people do in half the time.

WUT IF YER MUM WOZ AN EMAIL LOL

WOT IF A GUINEA PIG CAUGHT YOU NOT PAYING FOR YOUR TV LICENSE AND THEN YOU LOSE ALL YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA GOOD BOY POINTS BECAUSE OF THAT, FOOKIN BONKERS M8

A love of two brains, perhaps?
An ambulance sounding like a chicken?
Slugs stealing glue from stamps?
Someone in Texas will fall and land their knee in a puddle?

Also the worker is a proud lesbian Muslim woman of colour.
There we go, there's your black mirror episode.

huh?

WOT IF YA MUM RAN ON BATCHRIES?