Why was Mike so soft on STD?

Why was Mike so soft on STD?

Because it's Star Trek

Star Trek is his one true love.

He's an SJW soyboy

NBA head coach Mike Stoklasa-Wallace

He has shitty taste and he loves Startrek.

>dude that black guy was so hot, did you know their dicks on average are bigger and more powerful than their white counterparts? ladies, your choice!

what did Jerry Bauman mean by this?

What did user mean by this?

>ICE CUBE'S KID WAS SO HOT AND CHARISMATIC AS HELL WHEN HE WAS FUCKING AUDREY PLAZA I WISH HE WOULD FUCK JESSI AND LISA LIKE THAT IN FRONT OF US
Reminder that Gay Bowelman actually said this.

wtf does faceapp have a video mode now

Bullshit.

Where's the next Half in the Bag? It's been 2 fucking weeks Jesus Christ

It's a deepfake

user is paraphrasing, but only a little.

If someone was making rlm deepfakes, Id imagine they'd focus on Jay....

Jack?

Jay I think I have a problem

>Dude I enjoy the most grotesque and despicable movies imaginable but if there's a rape scene in there we're going to have a problem

>that's right Jike

where can I download this shit?

yeah, this guy is getting a little bit annoying lately and is shaping the show in a bad way

Pray for Mike?

They get uncomfortable if even a pair of tiddies shows up. It's creepy.

>dude that tranny showing her cock IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SCENE FOREVER CAPTURED ON FILM
>DUDE BRUCE GREENWOOD IS SO FUCKING BUFFED I WANNA SUCK HIS COCK SO MUCH
>OMG a woman's breasts? that's very problematic

Jerry "I really really like and respect women" Bauman

When will he finally come out? I mean c'mon, it's pretty obvious at this point.

welp, i didn't knew this
everythig is clear now

Do you think that Mike ever thinks about sexually assaulting Jay? it'd be easy for him

Not even for sexual pleasure just as a power excersise at this point after all these years of being together if Jay had not assumed himself as the submissive part of this duo he would have left years ago to try his hand at his own independant venture. It'd be easy for Mike to set up a Re-View taping and when they are sitting face to face on their chairs Mike would only need to stick out his un-erect penis out of his pants and go on with the tapping as if nothing were happening.

Soon enough Jay would have no choice but to crawl from his seat and put Mike's member on his mouth, hoping for it get erect inside the warmth of his mouth. Why hasn't it happened yet? They could even offer the footage as a Patreon incentive.

is that a tranny or is jay just a turbomanlet?
>inb4 "both"

both, really

jay is 4'9"

Would you murder Jay?

Why do I always feel like i'm in some deep experimental psy-op with these personal rlm questions

>Look at me. Look at me. I am the big guy now.

Would you murder Jay?

>tfw Mike the Goy just wants to watch shitty movies but Jerry has to include his (((ideology))) at every chance

WHO ARE YOU AND WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING ME THESE THINGS

Would you murder Jay?

If you met a guy named Jerry Bauman, wouldn't you assume he was jewish?

Someone exported each frame from that short clip and fed them one by one into Faceapp then reassembled them as a video.

I wouldn't murder jay, he would probably enjoy that.
I would probably just force him to watch movies with female nudity and rape in them.

#gayforjay

Because every Star Trek fan knows that the first two seasons of any Trek show are going to be shit. It's just part of the proud tradition of the franchise.

The original series is the only exemption from this rule. To be honest, I thought the first season was awful but I still have high hopes for the show because the first two seasons of DS9 and TNG were the same way. Takes a while to find the right writer's room and get a proper feel for the characters.

based sicko poster

because he has nothing left outside of star trek, star wars is dead to him and he stopped caring about it, at least star always has a chance to recover since it's a tv show
Jay or Mike said it to him, how does it feel to live long enough to see your favorite franchises die or some shit like that.

This. The only problem is STD isn't Star Trek

We'll have to see how it develops. My expectations couldn't have been lower and it still disappointed me. I expect a couple of good episodes in season two and then quality in season three. I won't quit on it until then.

what is mike saying?

IT BROKE NEW GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!