Apologize

You alt rightists have propelled islamophobia to record levels. You bigots are disgusting and you might even get your dreams come true. Trump's muslim ban would make the U.S. a laughing stock if he gets elected.

Bigots never seem to understand that they are no different than us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UMwwvDcR-VE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They sure do use social media

>that huge gap in social media usage

How has the left gotten this lazy? They used to actually try when making blatant propaganda

>watch sports

The difference is I watch baseball and football, they watch Kabbadi and competitive Taqqiya

Post the complete chart with stuff like:
Chop off heads
10% - 0%

They're really passionate about sports

Show me a pope beheading a mulsim for believing in Allah?

Mutilate female genitalia
21% - 0%

Suicide Bombings
13% - 0%

Child Brides
31% - 0%

Cmon give us the FULL chart user

In this decade you cunt

soon

You know why people dislike mudslimes, because they shit upon their host countrys, rape and murder, not to mention they kill homosexuals. Yet here we go again A deluded leftist not living in reality thinking all religions are benign, when theirs is a doctrine of political conquest, slavery and bloodshed.

Last I checked a pope was kissing niggers feet

Good
Hopefully soon we can make the case for complete eradication

Kabaddi is a street shitter sport. They ain't Muslim.

They can't even recycle to our standards!

>competitive Taqqiya
So CNN?

Bait.

At least we know that put recycled phones to good cause

These are the most generic activities one could pick that one doesn't really define any individual person. You could probably bring up similar statistics across the entire world, 1st and 3rd world. Also

>recycling

isn't an activity how fucking retarded are liberals.

Sorry, I meant Buzkashi. Hard to keep them straight since they're both so awful

Now post their comparitive tendency to suicide bomb.

>recycle bomb materials
>watching ISIS commercials
>jihad networking
>hijab beach volleyball

You faggot, these are US Muslims aka Muslims who have lived here for a while. In the US, since there arent many of them, these fuckers are on their best behavior. Don't you dare try to lecture us, especially those of us like myself from the Middle East (Lebanon) who have seen first-hand what an influx of disgusting muslims does to a country. We were the crown jewel of the Middle East when we had a 90% Christian population. Now it's down to 40%, with 40% muslims, and theyve shit all over the country. Not to mention the savages from Syria that the UN forced us, a country of 4million, to take in 3million more refugees. When there are enough of them, muslims will never ever integrate into society. Their entire religion is about forcing everybody else to accept islam. If more muslims come to the US, you can expect them to refuse to cooperate with our culture. My entire family moved here when my parents were teenagers, and while they kept their Lebanese heritage and culture strong, they didnt fucking force it upon everyone else. Christians in the Middle East despise muslims for their persecution of literally any religion that is not islam. The most intolerant, stupid people on earth, and you faggots are even more idiotic for aligning feminism and gay rights with the most violent religion of all time. Have fun getting stoned and crucified.

>implying their is no reason to be an islamaphobe

Hey at least our local Imam don't rape young boys.

Yeah I hear ISIS uses twitter too.

Guess they're not so different after all.

>banned by the Taliban
Did we get the wrong guys?

Given they also banned dope production and boy raping, yes

Great now. Compare terrorist attacks committed in the name of Islam and terrorist attacks committed in the name of white nationalism or Christianity or paganism.

And "bigot" is a realy nice trigger word for a fucking muslim, you hypocrite.

So you're saying we should deport you?

In Rambo 3 they played this. Only took him 3 minutes to pick up the rules and beat them all at their own dumb game.

>BELIEVE SHARIA LAW SHOULD SUPERCEDE THE CONSTITUTION

>US MUSLIMS: 33%

>OTHER AMERICANS: 0%

Oh good, because Muslims not recycling is really what people are concerned about

you forgot the rape stat, faggot op

Wants sharia law:

US Muslims 100 %
Other Americans 0%

>bigots
really corrects my record

Awww, cant we keep him?

Hey now we have something in common brother.

islam is a doctrine of military conquest and is in no way compatiable with western values. Their ability to use facebook to contact sleeper cells or the fact that they recycle phones into ied detinators does not mean they are the 'same' as us.

How about:

Accept Gays
Accept Trans
Enjoy Bacon
Accept Other Faiths
Own Pets
Wash

>Gang rape and molestation are the same thing.
Don't be so naive. "Brother"

youtu.be/UMwwvDcR-VE

Muslims don't use toilet paper, they pour water down their crack from a cup.

fpbp

Is that your evidence ? Rather poor attempt of an argument IMO

>US Muslims Other Americans
> 99% Hate freedom 18%
> 85% Death for apostasy 0%
> 100%Islam will conquer the world 0% *excluding Muslims

They are exactly like us!

Isn't it literally part of Islamic religion and culture to lie to outsiders in order to get into their good graces and comfort zone?

You're mentally ill and you don't even know it.

(((vox)))

People still get baited by these guys?