"kappas" should be forced into "pow cards" and made to replace the exsisting heroes and shoved in the forefront to...

>"kappas" should be forced into "pow cards" and made to replace the exsisting heroes and shoved in the forefront to virtue signal to "kappas" because our real fans suck
Its like bendis wrote for them, i fucking hate this show

who says anything about Kappa Pow Cards replacing preexisting heroes?

I say we grab a shotgun and shoot the Tumblr SJW liberals Shillary snowflake millenials.

Because in order to shove in more "kappas" the originial heros need to be killed off or turned into nazis

Its obvious what they were implying and i fucking hate it

meme gremlins

I gave this one kappa a basket of cucumbers to paint my fence, but he never did it!

Yah, but the funny thing is, they showed it being done in the way Marvel SHOULD do it. Just add some more "cards" or in Marvel's case, NEW CHARACTERS. No need to replace the old ones, just add some new ones. Frankly if they did that to begin with rather than what they did do, there would have been no controversy.

Except there is literally no limit to those cards.
Anyone can have one of themselves for a dollar.
Their exclusion was completely pointless and there apparently are a ton of them elsewhere.
Let's make it any other group.
There can't be Pow Cards of Jews now because they undermine the spirit of the people, national unity and they totes killed Jesus. Who resurrected. As was his destiny. Because he is God and always knew anything that would happen since the beginning of creation.
Would you think this could be seen as a pointless and discriminatory act based on nothing but ancient bias against a financially extremely lucrative populace?

>Tumblr
A website full of all kinds of stuff.
>SJW
An insult with no concrete definition.
>liberals
Completely undefined label that can include anyone depending on perspective.
>Shillary
A conservative warhawk who opposed progressive and social issues for decades while professing to any and all positions she figured were beneficial at the time.
>snowflake
Another insult claiming the addressed to be overly sensitive.
>millenials.
A generation that statistically contributed to the defeat of Hillary Clinton. And in all probability you are one of them. Otherwise, get off the internet grandpa.

I'm with you that authoritarian cry bullies who use witch hunts and abduct scientific methods to further their idiotic agenda are bad, but you are just throwing buzz words around.

They didn't replace anything though, just be included with already existing heroes. Did you even watch the episode or are you from Sup Forums?

Seriously, I'm cracking up. You can't even have an anti-racism message in a show anymore without some faggot shouting virtue signalling.
Keep fighting the good fight.

I met a kappa once. It tried to rape me.

Are all kappa like this or was this just one bad egg?

...I was mocking OP. I thought it was obvious.

Because it was a thinely veiled jab at critics of marvel. It doesnt matter if you in universe it makes no sense

>Dendy does one heroic thing, doesn't even involve her fighting anyone
>TKO is revealed to stronger than Rad, Enid, and probably Gar
>Dendy starts out at ten times KO's current power level

I remember when I was little a girl kappa woke me up and was sucking on my weiner. She said she thought it was a cucumber and jumped back into the river.
I'm glad I still have my soul.

Kappa don't have brains?

This. Make characters so people can find themselves included, not agenda-driven narratives that push entertainment to the side for the cool new freshness that is the author's hot take on some guy on twitter.
G. Wilow Wilson is not the greatest of authors, but so far she has been the only one to stay fair to people and actually treat everyone as human beings while talking political and social issues.
Even some antagonists are not too unsympathetic and heroes fuck up.
So yay for not fucking it all up, I guess.

>Kappas good bois, we dindu nuffin wrong

what did they mean by this?

Because she's a super hacker. It's not just punching.

more heroes means oversaturation and not enough work to go around

also the kappas are a metaphor for trannies. OK KO is worse than SU for this shit.

Dendy can hack both machines and reality given she recoded a tree into an elephant for shits and giggles. She's basically a limited reality warper.

Dendy's probably not got much hidden power.

KO can work his way up to TKO's power but without the angst.

yes but please continue to go on about how libs are actually the violent ones and how gun rights don't hurt anyone :^)

I'm so glad i'm not a gigantic that goes around looking for things to be offended about.

are we talking about Sup Forums or libcucks?

Guns protect lives, shitholes like chicago have some of the strictest gun laws in america. Also, SJW feminists attack people and send death threats to anyone who has a different opinion to them. Fuck you

no no, I was agreeing with you. Gun rights don't hurt anyone and libs are actually the violent ones.

That's why we should murder them.

I know your false flagging faggot. Its not funny and only makes you look more like a retard

I really don't get what you are trying to say right now. In fact, i'll just go and quote you

>Guns protect lives
>SJW feminists attack people and send death threats
>grab a shotgun and shoot the Tumblr SJW liberals

I love how they took a hab at SWJ, the white kid with no stakes in the matter is sperging like a maniac while the minority character actually ask for a representation oportunity in a level headed way.

I'm immensely confused, wha happon?

Dumb smelly kappa pedos and rapists on the writing staff