When did the featured zombies become shit?

when did the featured zombies become shit?

pancake zombie

>being in such a state of decay that your body's inmune system shuts down to the point that non parasitical macro-fungi colonize your flesh before a whole array of micro-organisms ,who evolved specifically to be human parasites, can

what

Huge The Last of Us inspiration there.

Best zombie ever right here, fite me.

>zombies
why did this ever become fucking mainstream? Bmovies were funny, I guess. Nobody watched em anyways. And you dicks go into the kinos and take extra large popcorn too shitty zombie movie after yet another emergheed zombies!!! fuck all of you braindead fuckheads.

people like zombies man.

the ones i dont get are those who since 2005 have been saying "zombies are overdone now, time to stop"

nah man, plenty of room for more of what we love.

capeshit can go though.

why does that man have pancakes inside him

Because we started turning ourselves into them through technology.

Zombie genre has been dead since at least 2011.
People forget we were in the golden age of year after year of zombie kino like Dawn of the Dead, 28 Days, [REC], Shaun of the Dead, Resident Evil, Planet Terror, etc.

It's last gasps were that awful Tom Cruise one and then Warm Bodies. Maybe it will be revived 10 years from now, kind of like how it had a mini revival in the 90's.

>inspiration

That's one word for it

How is it dead when there isn't even that many good movies?

>95546666

I don't think it's dead at all man. the walking dead has just become it's macdonalds now. Hard to compete so hollywood doesn't make zombie movies.

I think hollywood also realised that politically speaking, zombie movies turn people right wing by appealing to essentialism and utilitarism, remind us that we are here to survive and giving us a chance to fantasize about rebuilding the world hard and strong again now that we've become weak.

Specifically the walking dead helped trump win because of it's popularity. it converted so many people to the right wing. Rick is his best when hes a hardass with no tolerance for those who endanger his group.

This is part of why hollywood stopped making these. It may also be why the walking dead is trying to shoehorn in diversity over realism now.

what's this from?

and also the pro gun message of course.

You're right

The Return of the Living Dead

reddit

>zombie movies turn people right wing
stopped reading here. please stay in your containment board.

>pro gun and pro trump
>reddit
lol. boy you sure are an idiot.

makes sense, I guess...

feel like fleshing out your objection to the detailed argument he gave? cause what you said isn't an argument.

>Someone writes well written post
>Dumbass replies saying "reddit"
Every time

I read somewhere that people get scared at zombie movies more if their country is importing immigrants

>zombie kino
>Dawn of the Dead '08
>Shaun of the Dead
This has to be a joke

>I don't think it's dead at all man
Oh I think it's pretty much dead man. What is the last big budget zombie film that's come out? I think the only zombie films I can actually remember of the last couple years are Train to Busan and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. That's it.

Sounds pretty much over to me. The Walking Dead killed it

>yfw the makeup artist just finished playing the last of us

pretty much this it's one of hollywood's major concerns surrounding zombie movies.

Zombie movies died after Day of the dead

were you reading breitberd again? Did you buy your super pills yet?

Train to busan was great.

I didnt see pride and prejudice and zombies.

Do you mean World War Z with Brad Pitt, Cruise starred in no zombie movie? And also, WWZ is fantastic. It's a terrible adaptation but a great zombie movie in itself.

kino movie

>breitberd
how obvious is the far leftist samefag in this thread.

>making every living breathing thing on earth about politics and Trump
What the fuck do zombies have to do with any of that bullshit he said? We could've gone this whole thread (about zombie movies) without bringing up politics and this retard had to do it in less than 5 minutes. And it's not even a good point either. It's the ramblings of someone suffering from mental rot from being in an echo chamber too long

There are tons, mostly straight to DVD stuff but still tons. Day of the Dead reboot just got released, new Netflix zombie movie out this week. WWZ2 directed by David fucking Fincher soon. Multiple long lasting shows. Zombies will always be here.

Because it was irrelevant to the entire conversation and he injected politics into it like he forgot what board (or site) he was on. It's like when SJWs discuss anything they always have to find a way to connect it to some gay little "cause" of theirs.

yeah, yeah, calm your titties burger. Just because I think breitbert is a joke doesn't mean I'm a lefti soyboy. There are other options...

zombie movies (like capeshit) are for brainlets

>Not liking Shaun of the Dead
>Dawn of the Dead '08
Dawn of the Dead remake came out in 04 you absolute pleb.

>Ash VS Evil Dead

Really feels like its from another time, but its from the last couple years

Because people are getting tired of living in society and mainly wanna shoot whatever is different from them

okay, now this I buy. Good job. Thanks for your input, user.

Whatever, it still sucked ass

This, no zombie movies can top Romero's "of the dead" trilogy.

Couldn't make it past the first 2 episodes. Looked really cheap

Why can't stuff just stay dead. No pun intended

And nobody is watching that garbage anymore. I'm not saying another good film or tv show or video game can't spark the genre back up again but I get the feeling it's really really played out right now and people just want a break

Wrong

Here's the three greatest zombie films.

Maybe you do, but people still eat it up. Zombie media still makes more every year than any other monster genre.

>The last thing Romero worked on was Phineas and Ferb
kind of sad desu

>played out
Yeah endless Walking Dead will do that to people. There is a reason the best tv shows of all time all end in the 4/5/6 season range. Moderation is key

it's your spelling mate.

btw options are:

>Idiot
>idiot lefty
>paid

you're not convincing anyone.

Biozombie was great
Haven't seen Dellamorte Dellamore
And i thought that The Video Dead was fucking awful

I'm still pissed about how they did World War Z. The format would have been perfect for a TV show. Each episode could focus on a different story from the book, maybe give the longer stories a couple episodes.

And I guarantee almost none of it is good

isn't good subjective? critics seem to think it means politically correct for example.

imagine being this guy. both were fucking great movies and top tier zombiikino. not sure if you should watch more movies or just stop watching them altogether.

>Specifically the walking dead helped trump win because of it's popularity. it converted so many people to the right wing.

This movie gave me recurring nightmares for like 8 years.

I'm not even the person you are arguing with, but everyone ITT is shitting on your autism.

Is this an Hannibal episode?

>living in a bubble
careful now burger, someone might just pop it one day...

i wrote that and i did actually give an arguement as to why underneath that in the post.

if you have no counter-arguement then you lose, sorry to say.

best taste confirmed

user, if you honestly believe that The Walking Dead had something to do with the election....

you're kidding me. man you gotta wonder sometimes if people like you think you're doing something morally good or if you're just people with exceptionally bad lives who lie and are assholes to everyone they meet.

christ, zombie fans are worse than metal fans

everything popular has something to do with the election.

we influence culture with the media we create and the population consumes.

i don't know how many of these posts are samefag or paid shill or if Sup Forums is legit full of idiots. doesn't bother me. in the end i have a nice job making the media you consume and worship you can't change that

Fungus zombies existed before that shitty game you dipfucks

boomers gtfo

*shrugs*
Looks like a cool hero zombie to me. Are you just mad gun control is shown to be bad time and time again?

>Sup Forums influences culture and elections
>a show about zombies secretly turned people into right wingers which made Trump win the general
Buddy, stop. You're making a fool out of yourself.

What in the fuck would they even be shilling you retarded cunt?

Based Tarman poster

You're a shill trying to make conservatives look dumb

>as if you need to try

TARMAN
A
R
M
A
N

>using the word zombiikino unironically
>telling someone they have bad taste for not liking a Zack Snyder and Edgar Wright film
Kill yourself. I've seen enough real cinema to know that Dawn of the Dead 04 is shit and the original is 1000x better and Day of the Dead is even 200000x better than any other zombie film ever made

Zombies are like the Michael bay transformers of horror films

god i wish that was me

your new is showing. shareblue/ctr shills left wing politics on Sup Forums and reddit.

Which season should be avoided?

both shill posts. dont worry man this thread is crawling. time for a new one. notice they come all together.

>says the drumpf shill

>muh shareblue
>muh shills
>muh rebbit
>muh liberal boogeywoogey
>muh buzzwords
You people sure do have the same script, huh?

this is literally Sup Forums. we are all effectively trump shills. difference is we are the real youth not paid corporate tools.

It's just the weirdest point to make. You have no data to back it up, other than perhaps projecting your own political history onto the rest of the nation.

There's specific analysis of why Trump won, and the reasons have nothing to do with TV shows.

>this is literally Sup Forums. we are all effectively trump shills. difference is we are the real youth not paid corporate tools.
You can't be real.

Kill yourself shitskin

research, you're making yourself look stupid like somebody claiming global warming isnt real despite evidence. and im on your fucking side

>research, you're making yourself look stupid
Kek, okay Sup Forumsnigger. Whatever you say.

samefag for sure

STOP DERAILING EVERY FUCKING THREAD YOU FUCKING LEFTY SHILLS

Can you go back already?

This.
We are the counter culture.

You are mentally ill

Sup Forums and reddit please stop making every thread about politics, thanks.

kek. you just posted proof of what he said. you samefagged.

Are you retarded? I'm literally only 2 posts out of the 4 there....

this post was powerful bro you triggered those shills apparently this is exactly what they didn't want to hear

>samefagging phoneposter
you go back lad

>50% of the posts are me pretending to be different people
>a-are you kidding me im n-not a samefagging