twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>sipping

i did the same. different bar though

>best
>dive bar
????

"I WILL SIT HERE IN SILENCE!"

Damn it’s a shame he is playing an evil white man in every movie now

Yeah, it means the best bar you can get that isn't up its own ass trying to be fancy. Just a classic bar.

Honestly I start to believe this whole "DC is for centrist/rightwing Chads" meme. Snyder was the same.

He's a bleeding heart lefty so no.

i wanted the fishman to save his fingers and then let the fishman escape

He's always been typecast with random outliers. Check out Waco if you want to see him play a good guy.

This guy is a raging alcoholic.

I always heard the term 'dive bar' to mean something akin to a little, ratty hole in the wall kind of deal, the kind where one dollar hookers hang out at and seeing open drug use is common. Has the usage changed that much to just mean a non-pretentious bar?

t. hasn't been to a bar in over a decade

Depends on the person using it, I suppose.

A lot of people say "bar" and think sports bar with lots of flat screen T.V.'s, or those high-class places where you can get pink-flavored gay shit.

"Dive bar" can mean one bartender behind one stand, a few booths and a meh T.V. up in the corner kind of thing, just the classic quiet bar scene.

>when the post is kino

God I want Michael Shannon to bend me over a table and fuck me stupid while slapping me around and insulting me

he's an interesting guy
youtube.com/watch?v=vfR8pmyXF0A

he was the best part of the movie desu

Remember when Michael Shannon was in Kangaroo Jack?

This guy been in any mob movies yet?

>That's when I reach for my revolver
>that's one of my favorites

Remember when he was in Groundhog Day?

>best
>dive bar

: /

Cheapest drinks you'll find in a bar, usually just beers and basic mixed drinks. My dive explicitly refuses to buy a blender. Most of the people there are regulars, except on Friday and Saturday nights, young female bartenders keep quitting because they're sick of seeing the same faces every day and it's hard to fish for tips because all the guys know you personally. People are comfortable starting conversations with strangers. Fights happen sometimes. Regulars hate weekend warriors who act like they own the place even though they've never been there, etc. They're pretty comfy if you have the right disposition. Obviously drug use is common but usually not at the bar openly.

He Exec Produced Waco so he's ok in my book

it just means a chill bar with cheap drinks, most likely has a pool table or two or some kind of game shit, also has a patio in places where smoking isn't permitted indoors. basically, no bros and saggy pants.

He was the best part of Boardwalk Empire

Nice get

I was gonna say, isn’t he a fan of this stuff? Maybe he just supports the rhetoric and not the faggotry that follows it.
Idk. The article is probably fake.

Playing the villain is an honor, and what's the real damage considering it's making an IRL white man tremendously successful?

>being a passive, nihilistic observer

No, he is the kind of man who ruined the world by inaction

>/ S I P B O Y S/
Truly one of us

Do you go there alone and sit at the bar?

That idea always seemed ok to me (as portrayed in American movies/tv). But when I try it in Australian bars, no one sits at the bar, so if I do I feel like everyone notices me being alone (more so than usual).
I just wanna sit in a nice dark bar without being paid much mind.

he hates Trump so he's definitely not our guy, but he is a little based for doing this

You mean michael "the old people need to die" Shannon

Kill yourself faggot

Fuck off homo

Did he tweet about it or something? Why is this news? Why are burgers so celebrity obsessed?

>Do you go there alone and sit at the bar?
Yeah, but so do most of the regulars. Once you get to know a couple of them, and get to know the bartenders, it's a pleasant experience. Always have someone to chat with. Put some safe tunes on the jukebox, bum a lighter off someone, comment on the game on the TV and you'll be made to feel comfortable. At least where I've been.

>an IRL white man tremendously successfu
Didn't you get the memo? Del Valle is a POC because he is Mexican and all Mexicans are of dark skin! He is only "white passing" when they complain about the mostly white Oscars.

>He hates muh daddy
Reddit is calling

Wrestlemania!

>I was bred to be a warrior, Kal. Trained my entire life to master my senses. Where did you train? On a farm?

Good, now rail my ass harder and give me some sharp ones across the face, Daddy Michael.

He played Richard Kuklinski in Iceman.

I liked him until I found out he was a busted ass faggoty militant liberal.

sexy. bet that increases his pussy slaying by 200%

>Best Dive Bar

this is an oxymoron you daft cunts

Best dive bar sounds pretentious as fuck. I bet they serve alcoholic soy beverages.

The Iceman (2012)
It's good

suck my cock faggot

t. guy who has done nothing of note currently somewhere in his 20s

He wasn't "watching the Oscars on mute," he's an alcoholic that just happened to be at a bar that had them on while he was getting shitfaced.
This. He also has serious anger issues.

He has the physicality of a dweeby 25 year old stoner. He's so weird to look at when he's not in character.

>This. He also has serious anger issues.
Go on...

yeah, a bar

yeah spill the deets

Don't worry, it's like that in Canada too.

There's interviews with him, it's clear he is brimming with rage. He hates his parents and is bitter that he never had any friends growing up.
>inb4 /ourguy/
nah, he's not

How is that not /ourguy/ as fuck?

He's a miserable faggot.

What is your point mate

I did not willingly give up my country because he "did not want to be called a racist" or "it was too much trouble"

They hand you a losing hand where your entire country is irreversibly ruined and they smugly ask why you don't do something about it
Academia, media and law are all wholly corrupted and this happened during the 50s and 60s where their generation did nothing, either silently went to work or happily celebrated

>it's clear he is brimming with rage. He hates his parents and is bitter that he never had any friends growing up.
>>inb4 /ourguy/

You don't belong here.

And what the fuck have you accomplished you twat?

check out the legs on this thread

based

driver and shannon interviewing each other is based

fucking hipsters. I swear. Dive bars are fucking shit and got away with it cause if you didn't like it you left or you had no options. Now people try to make their bars dive bars cause casual drinking environments with little effort are the thing. Not mood lighting and modern seating, trashy shit is cool cause people are fucking lazy.

Living in Chicago, I had to Google where he went... Old Town Ale House. I live 2 blocks away from this place, so I can speak on this (fyi - I love divebars).

It's literally a shithole. Smells like piss and dirty gym socks. No ventilation. Small bar, maybe 60 person capacity. Cash only. Bar stools, tables, floor - all old wobbly and shitty. I think they have 1 unisex bathroom. Bartenders are usually more drunk than the regulars.

"Chicago's Best Divebar" is how the bar is known here, not the authors 'hawt taek' cause Shannon went there. It's advertising. Note that "Best" does not equate to "Trendiest" as its so filthy, that even hipsters avoid this place.

As I said, I love divebars, so this place should be my second home... but it's so offputting and tries so hard to suck, that it has no inherent charm. And frankly, above all, the key to being a great divebar is having cheap drinks. This place rapes you as much as any other bar in the neighborhood.

Hope that helps add some context. I really wish I was there and saw him though. Cause I woulda knocked his lanky drunk ass out for making me watch that shitty ass Waco tv show! Seriously, that show SUCKED!!!

a true dive bar wouldnt give a fuck if a celebrity walked in let alone photograph it and put them on social media

and when you're 40 what do you think you'll look like?