>never had a good ending

They were the true victims.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7wE2dVQBXe0
sonicretro.org/tag/sundays-with-scratch-and-grounder/
sonicretro.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/scratchground_iphone_touched.mp3
sonicretro.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/scratch_grounder_sonic_4.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's what they get for unauthorized snooping, as usual for the two.

SSSSS Squad a shit!
A SSSSSSHIT!

Now THIS guy was the true victim

>In no way less competent than Scratch and Grounder (admittedly not saying much)
>Is almost always relegated to shit work while the other two get the (relatively speaking) more dignified job

I find scratch really hot

these two guys are the best thing to come out of the sonic franchise

I would install a fleshy butthole into Scratch and fuck him.

While Grounder nose drills you in the ass?

I found grounder really hot.

PROMOTION?
WHAT FOR?

Yes

me too

They're fine. They honestly made off better after the reboot happened.

>Is almost always relegated to shit work while the other two get the (relatively speaking) more dignified job
Come on, Scrub Monkey, Third Class is not that bad of a position.

>They were the true victims.
They were also evil.

They were only evil because they never had a good role model.

Nurture, my friend.

Don't preach to me about smoking you rat faced mutant I'm a goddamned machine what do I care about health risks I ain't even got lungs stupid freak baby how do we keep losing to you for fucks sake unbelievable

Step up nigger.

I hope IDW brings them back.

Eggman's got Cubot and Orbot now, so it's pretty unlikely.

Seems like almost every Eggman/Robotnik has had a pair of minions since the days of Scratch and Grounder, but it took two decades for the actual video game Eggman to get his own.

True, but I hope IDW tries SOMETHING to set itself apart from the games. That may not be the point, but previous Sonic cartoons and comics had identities. Here's hoping this isn't just a soulless recreation.

This right here some bullshit

Depends on what they are allowed to bring to the table.

Sonic and Tails were both little shits in AoStH, I don't think I rooted for them even when I was a kid. I like to imagine at some point pic related happens and Robotnik calms down knowing that he can now rest easy. As such he wouldn't get on their case so much.

Naturally. We'll see if IDW tries to weave in other branches of Sonic's lore like Archie did. Or if it pulls from thin air its own creations to perhaps fill some gaps in what it needs to tell a story.

I imagine it'll introduce some of its own characters at some point.

Is there anyone these two WOULDN'T lose to?

When we first lay eyes upon him he's already working as the janitor, so we can assume that he's more incompetent than any other of the robots Robotnik built, even the throwaways from the same episode.

Tommy.

idk, you see them committing misc. acts of evil in some episodes fairly competently. They kidnapped the bird comic book artist without any trouble.

Or more likely SEGA orders them to stay within game canon at all times, so as to avoid another Penders crisis.

well maybe if they weren't such double niggers

Nah. All of Robotnik's goons job hard to the little blue bastard. Coconuts' plans almost seem to work a couple times. I'd say the reason he gets blamed so much is unlike those one-shots, he actually makes it back in one piece.

>stay within game canon at all times
RIP comic, if that actually happens. Nobody wants to see a page-by-page faithful recreation of the games they probably already buy anyways. They need a new angle.

It'll likely be like the earliest Archie comics or Boom where there's no plot or point, just silly one-off stories.

When the trap comes together just right

One day I'd like to see the guys who animated Sonic Mania do a japanified version of an episode of AoSTH. Replace ugly conehead Robotnik with the better-looking Classic Robotnik, and fix those fucking backgrounds. It'd be interesting at the very least.

Without Long John Baldry, there's no point.

Scratch fucking threw a 200lb raccoon man off a cliff

Sonic Mania's intro was animated by an American, Tyson Hesse. Conversely, this was a short animated by the Jap studio TMS.

youtube.com/watch?v=7wE2dVQBXe0

Fuck marry kill

And TMS did animation for Tiny Toons and Animaniacs back in the day, so everybody looks like they're from a 90s Spielberg cartoon.

>everybody looks like they're from a 90s Spielberg cartoon.
And I love it.

He's certainly an acquired taste, but I wouldn't call him ugly. They expressly set out to design him as the ultimate cartoonishly evil bad guy.

Adopt all three and treat them nicely.

This. Except the nice part. Who is gonna capture all these hedgehogs if you go around coddling the help?

same here

just what happened in my life that lead to becoming attracted to robotic chickens

"Animation's sexiest fat man" were the exact words the character designer used to explain AoStH Robotnik.

He clearly doesn't give a shit, he's not evil. Just look at him, just let the bro have his cigs, man.

This guy is right, you gotta let the boys become men

Is that where
comes into play?

Grounder & Scratch > Orbot and Cubot.

>moments later, after they agree to go at once

If it were up to me, Orbot and Cubot would stay as Boom canon exclusively. The show has really owned them.

I'd like to see all four (five) in a game.

No, they're still arguing like children. You see, they need to settle on who gets to rape like adult men. And when they become men, they will find robot women to build babies with, and further fortify the robot race's rise on the evolutionary chain.

All this talk about rape reminded me of those shitty Sonic Says parodies some guy over at Sonic Retro made with Scratch and Grounder, I'm gonna look for em.

If you're gonna post them censor every naughty bit with chilli dogs

sonicretro.org/tag/sundays-with-scratch-and-grounder/

sonicretro.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/scratchground_iphone_touched.mp3
sonicretro.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/scratch_grounder_sonic_4.mp3

Cononuts tried the hardest of all of them and never even got anything more than toilet scrubbing. I feel the most sorry for him.

Honestly, it was kind of a necessity. Coconuts is still appreciated - Robotnik now has a robot to unclog the all the gigantic fucking turds he unloads in his lair's toilets.

Do you think Robotnik is disappointed in Breezie in her life choices?

He's more disappointed in Junior. The goody-two-shoes has the audacity to look like his own offspring and is a not-rotten hedgehog loving disgrace.

>make a smart robot
>they run out on you
>make a dumb robot
>they fuck everything up for you

Why does Robotnik even try?

When not factoring meddling blue rodents, he actually has a pretty good win ratio.

I'd like this more if it wasn't those dumb robots

Go to bed, Robotnik

I'd like it more if it didn't have that dumb fox

Fuck you tails is the god of all furrydom.

Tails is a washed up has-bean, even scrub monkey 3rd class would be a better lay than him

Eh with roshi they may actually have a problem.

>shiteatinggrin.jpg

Don't you go insulting Has-Bean by comparing him to that furry cumsleeve.

Piccolo and Tien both regularly get shit done above their class.

"When you cry out in your dreams, it is Tails that you see."

If by "get shit done" you mean stalling and then losing horribly, then you're completely right that they do that. None of those guys are allowed to win any important fights.

yaranaika

>None of those guys are allowed to win any important fights.

Man, fucking VEGETA is never allowed to win important fights.

The only one allowed to win ever is Goku.

Kenders

But the backgrounds are the best part, besides they're no more psychedelic than anything we've seen in Sonic CD

I'M DEMOTING YOU TO SCRRRUB MONKEY THIRD CLASS

Fucking hogs taking our robot women

Junior was a shit, can't believe he got pity sex from Breezie

This image is one of the most unsettling in Sup Forums media. The stare and the implications is terrifying.

Why, indeed; both Breezie and Junior turned to good.
...Or maybe it's about getting not enough love.

>love

How do we capture that blasted hedgehog Sup Forums?

Call a professional

This holy shit.