YOU AWE NAWT A FAWKIN CAP

We are dooly appointed fedahral mahshals

MICROPRAWSESSAWS

I'm gonna smoke, you wanna smoke?
Nah you don't wanna smoke.
You one of those fitness freaks or something huh?
Go fuck ya self.

This shithole has more leaks than the Iraqi navy

MI
CRO
PRAH
CESS
SAHS

can we make markposting a thing?

Let's people know your cock works.

I'm tired from fahckin ya wife

Please, I'd like if we could get least get the quote right though.

YUH NO FUCKIN CAWWP

HEYY HIUM WAWKIN HEEUH

This is America . You don't make money, then you're a douchebag

niggers with white skin

A truly Oscar-worthy masterpiece. It's hard to believe Scorsese also directed Mean Streets. What an improvement over the course of his career.

hey guys, did you notice there's an x mark every time someone dies, haha? unbelievable subtlety, such multilayerism. i fucking LOVE me some the departed.

>any a you mugs gotta light?

what did marty mean by this? anyone checked with rob ager?

this ruined the entire movie

Its true, an homage to a classic gangster flick (forget which).
I also really enjoyed how he used the exact same sound anytime anyone picked up a cell phone call.

Why do people hate the rat at the end

it's corny, stupid and unnecessary. at the end of the movie it's time to reflect and think about everything that happened. the rat took me out of this and instead of savoring what i just saw i laughed and thought "what the fuck is your problem, marty?" it was insulting

I thought it was kinda like, even though literally all the main characters are dead there'll always be rats.
It didn't seem that bad to me at all.

You know this board is in peril, when literally no one mentioned VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS

I always figured the scene was just meant to be a simple revenge moment for the audience. I never thought of it as him being on the ins with Costello's likes. Neat

KEEP EM IN THE DARK AND FEED THEM SHIT
best boy