Guys... i wish i was a woman

guys... i wish i was a woman

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2018/02/04/jimmy-kimmel-says-talk-show-hosts-are-liberal-because-it-requires-a-level-of-intelligence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So a chubby faced Sarah Silverman?

Why

who doesn't

has there ever been a late night comedian like kimmel, who, like myself, considered him to be one of the funniest and the best around in 2014, and now he has propelled himself to un-fucking-bearable status? Any other late night comedians like this?

damn, he is a living creatura

Currently debating whether to go to a bar and pick up a woman, or stay home and dress like one, what do bros

Fuck a prostitute

is that the Arrow

He has a rick and morty level iq you pleb

theblaze.com/news/2018/02/04/jimmy-kimmel-says-talk-show-hosts-are-liberal-because-it-requires-a-level-of-intelligence

I wish I was a woman too

How is he more famous than Adam Carrolla?

Dress as a woman and then jack off to you're reflection.

Because Carrolla is a man with dignity.

He does what he's told to do

Is that why he's been on shows like Dancing with the Stars and Celebrity Apprentice?

Yes! lol Goddammit. I didn't know that, I don't watch tv, haven't for about 13 years now.

Colbert went from top of the game to utterly unwatchable.

I'm suffering enough, why post the perfect woman?

Literally made for BBC.

>Literally made to destory genetic lineage and prevent women like her from ever existing again
Why are mudsharks and their cucks so fucking stupid?

Neither of them is that funny and Carrolla's abrasiveness and politics don't win him any favors.

This but unironically
Nothing hotter than big, black cock sliding in and out of the girl you love!

You guys should just skip the denial phase and buy a ticket to Detroit or something, this is getting sad.

Eh, i'm sure glover might be a decent sized bull
But the true test of any good black buck is his stamina, his longevity
When i contract my bulls they need MILEAGE as i edge, and my wife knows this, our children know this
Craigslist isn't just a fucking "post your dick"-fest for any ol nigger trying to show off.
No, it's a marketplace, and if you aren't selling me top product, im walking, simple as that.

Yeah well you know what they say: what's good for the Gander is okay for the Goose

God i wish i was a woman with another woman

Why is he crying all the time whats wrong

You act as if she's some tall German blue eyed blonde, fuck off.

I got the time.

You got the dime?

Holy shit
I can’t believe I’m reading this shit at 4 in the morning

Because I ain't fuckin your ol pancake ass wife for free, now.

I had a wet dream like that. it was noice

>ywn feel your breasts push up against hers
>ywn feel her hand go down your pants
>ywn unhook each others’ bras
>ywn eat each other out
>ywn scissor her
>ywn know the pleasures of vaginal sensation
>ywn wake up a naked woman and feeling her smooth body rubbing up to you

Why even live?

No you already got the bulk of them, there's still an array of women to niggify.

The fuck is wrong with you americucks?

I wish i was a woman with a penis

>tfw a lesbian incel while there are transbians who have had "lesbian" sex

>tfw tranny
>tfw have fiancé
>tfw she loves you but likes dick
>tfw can never fully transition because it would ruin sex
>tfw transitioning will never make you a real girl, anyway

Should have married a dude

explains why he cries so much

Don't do it, dickgirls are best girls

fuck the binary, you're perfect as you are

Trust me, as far gone as you are any random nog will do. Again, skip the denial phase and just go get yourself some to get it out of your system or just end it.

>implying you haven't fantasised about being a hot woman with guys bending to your will

Good one anons.

Nah. Clearly he's the American Student.

There are more types of women than blonde whites and black chicks. No joke, you retards spamming that "muh dik" shit all over the place like you're God's gift to women is why every race hates you. Nobody wants their women purposefully breeding themselves out.

Embrace your future white boi

Never ever ever ever transition, it just isn't worth it. We were shit hands, and can't become girls no matter what happens, and we just gotta live with that.

m-me too user

>point out no one likes their women pairing out
>nignog goes full muh white boi
You're proving my point. This is why people hate you regardless of their skin colour.

God I wish I was a pretty girl so guys could just use and abuse me. I want to be fucking spit roasted, gang banged, raped by the football team, filled with so much cum I could start my own sperm bank.

no niggers though

You never will be. Either accept it and grow as a human or end it.

Is he still repenting for the man show?

At this point he's repenting for even owning a pair of balls at one point. It's fucking pathetic.

>when you don't know how to into perspective

Very weird perverse fantasy that you wouldn't have if you were actually born female.

I've already accepted it it's just a fantasy. I don't do trap shit or think I'm a real girl. Its just fun to think about. Vid related this would be nice

Sounds like you're a bit gay