Did he replace Charls?

No Charls in WP2, is this our new MDE member?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mP_mhDzN2SE
youtube.com/watch?v=kaXJMIi00Yo
pewtube.com/user/EggWhite/IxQXEXW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He’s cute, name?

Go away Eggy you faggot no one likes you

too broke to pay donate. Did something come out with eggman? I know he's going to be in KSTVS2

You think this
Is cute?

Reminder that Egg man is an autistic attention whore that is also alt right because he is that desperate to shit talk others on stuff and he bully's and makes fun of colored robots for stuff they had no control over

Eggman is the normie

fuck off eggcuck

was it ever confirmed Eggman is alt right?

youtu.be/mP_mhDzN2SE

>Literally fucking a tranny

anyone who uses that term is a fucking retard, either to self identify or paint a target, it's the dumbest shit to come from 2016/2017 I'm literally triggered

When is it coming out?

now this is kino

Check out his twitter and see who he follows

>No Charls in WP2
Why? And how do you know? As long as he's /puregaming/ I'm happy I guess

>this was the last time they spoke as friends

JonTron follows at least 50 altright/alt lite media personalities

Sam said only he and "probably Nick" would be the only returning WP cast members. People have been saying for a while that Charls and Andrew Ruse have been trying to distance themselves from Sam

Jontron follows infowars and pwj

Eggman follows DURR GAS DA KIKES edgy accounts

As much as I like Charls, I think Ruse is probably the main loss, a lot of the style that made WP great was down to him.

I don't mind more Nick and Sam stuff, if they bring in the Thanks Computer guys it could go in quite a fun direction, "Moms" is one of my favorites of theirs.

shit, you're right. Egg lost a sub today

Didn't this cunt shoot up a school or something?

Thanks Computer is Ruse + Kurush

No way Thanks computer would work with Sam. Andy was the driving force behind it. And when people asked Sam during World Peace where Kurush was it sounded like he and Sam had a falling out. If anything, thanks computer would collaborate with Andy and Charls

Kurush has his own production company where he primarily shoots cruise videos. Ruse stuck with Hyde over Kurush and is really regretting it now

There's always talk of "falling out" and "distancing" but never any proof

t. alt-righter

Proof is none of them are fucking working together

just so you know, infowars and pjw arent any better

the fact that you know exactly what beliefs and tendencies we’re discussing when we use the term proves its effectivness in labeling and categorizing a certain type of person

post KHAZAR FOCKING MILKERS MISSIS SHAPIRO

how did you get this way?

>not working together = FALLEN OUT
Get your dramashit out of here

I saw missis shapiro's KHAZAR FUCKING MILKERS

Kurush was literally in the dads skit in WP

>e-celeb faggotry

PLS

There's a reason why it was cut

>the fact that you know exactly what beliefs and tendencies we’re discussing
>from infowars and maga trumplings to literal neonazi street thugs and everything inbetween

yep that makes it clear

For time?
you still see kurush in that episode where they in the baseball gear so it’s not like he told them he didn’t want to be seen on WP

That's not true

The fact that Sam flew Eggman out to be in KSTV2 and Charls & Andrew Ruse don’t want anything to do with him anymore kinda proves how much he’s fallen off since WP got canceled. Especially since the only content he’s released since then is his autistic car rants that he wants a monthly subscription for

It fucking is, 18 seconds in he’s there in the background and throughout the skit
youtube.com/watch?v=kaXJMIi00Yo

this is the most unsettling thing ive ever seen Jesus Christ

Apparently it’s still being edited even though it was filmed ages ago and Sam has nothing else going on

Yeah pretty sure all of kstv2 is costarring a bunch of z list alt right e celebs like Eggman and Emily Youcis the racist Philly girl

Charls said he would fight Sam if he ever came near him again. I'm thinking its over between them.

Yeah even Mackenzie Beckett. Which is a bummer because season 1 was so good with just Sam

post caps

Are you really falling for that shit? It's a shill tactic. Sam has people come in and talk shit like that to get idiots like you engaged.

who is this incel and why are you talking about him suddenly

shills

L I V I N G I N F U C K I N L A L A L A N D

I watched this guys channel once, he was an unfunny faggot. Gibby from Sadworld would be better, hell even that OYC kid would be better.

But really, Charls would never give up on MDE.

Charls isn’t a part of MDE at all anymore, he does his own thingbstreaming on twitch and occasionally makes videos with andy ruse

here we are again
didn't think i had to make this thread again

pewtube.com/user/EggWhite/IxQXEXW

Eggman is slowly finding himself again