Is there a pair of actors with better chemistry in television? There can't possibly be

Is there a pair of actors with better chemistry in television? There can't possibly be.

comfiest series.
I'm sad its over

does he ever fucked her?

Enjoyed every episode, but I'm glad it's over and they did not manage to fuck this up.

where are the mommyfu webm posters

Aly and Rose.

Its crazy how she gets raped in episode 1

Norma was so good, she was annoying but in an endearing way.

Karl Urban and Michael Early in Almost Human, Bates Motel is great but Freddie is way overshadowed by Vera.

Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream...

I did the dumb thing and watched S1-4 and then had to wait 2 years to see the finale so I can't be too sure, but High Moore's glassy eyed REEEing started to get on my nerves in Season 5 and I hated that they started to give Chick some purpose and then he's gone at the drop of a hat. Dylan, Sickfu and Caleb parts felt really forced and mostly unneeded. Overall good series.

do they did the sex?

>I hated that they started to give Chick some purpose and then he's gone at the drop of a hat.
That was the whole point. It was a huge fuck you to the people who wanted the tv series to tie in to the movies by killing the would be author of the book.

>they never banged
what a waste of a tv series

It helps I think that their actual relationship mirrors that of the show. With him clearly wanting to fuck her, and her seeing him as close enough to make him Godfather to her children.

What is this show about? Weird sexual tension between mother and son?

A bipolar mother trying to run a legitimate business and take care of her mentally ill son in a town that runs on drug money.

Damn.

You pretty much nailed it. Throw in a cool older brother, a hot asthmatic chick, cop who wears mascara and baby, you got a stew going.

Eva Green would be perfect in this role.

did they boned?

Huh? Is this a preview of him and his new love-interest in season 2? It was hard enough already to buy some hot neighbor gamer chick falling for an autistic manchild even if he is a surgeon

bump

webm or it never happened

>Guy breaks into house and tries to rape Mrs. Bates
>Kill the guy in self-defense
>They cover it up as if they would have gotten into trouble
Fucking retarded, I hate it when shows and movies do shit like this. Dropped immediately.

It's literally on the fucking pilot

Nice bait

is there a pair of actors that blue-balled as many people as this couple did? There can't possibly be

There's actually kind of a good reason for it in the show, she's really worried that she won't be able to keep her story straight because Norman killed his dad and she covered that up too.

She's also extremely manipulative and sees this as an opportunity to get more control over Norman by making him an accessory, since he's been acting out and spending time with other girls, she's fucking crazy dude.

>are you going to be one of those guys

Best line

You can, actually.
Killing someone in retaliation especially in the way they did would give you a serious chance of jail time, even if you could prove the rape occurred.

are you forgetting that they chained him up before stabbing him to death