Our Own Psyop

We need to get as many would be Hillary voters to stay at home as possible.

For this, we need two things:
>convince them that they already won the election

>show them proof, that others are staying at home as well.

Social proof can be an extremely powerful tool, and it is used frequently in professional advertisements.
Here is the deal: I've quickly put together this "poster" as a template, but I still need your help to refine, and then spread it.

The two crucial pieces of information that have to stay are the fact that 27 million democrats did not vote in the last election, and that they still won. They have to feel like they already got this election in their pockets, and that not voting is not a socially unacceptable thing to do.

We still need a good hashtag to make this thing trending, and get as many Hillary supporters to stay at home, as possible.

I've seen Sup Forums's creativity enough to know that I've come to the right place.

Let's do this for Trump!

Bump.

>convince Hillary voters to stay home
Did you know that November 7th is the official day of the Bong?

What better way to prep for election night than with an entire day of kind bud?

BUMP

Way too obvious, will probably have the opposite effect when CNN and the rest go all in with the narrative that "the racist white supremacists doesn't want you to vote"

Ahmed is correct. Abort mission

True....

Ye, this desu

Bump

Promote alternative activities on the day to voting, don't mention the election at all.

Duh. Just show a fucking blue-washing map. Have Trump getting, like, 12 electoral votes. Fuck, have Texas be pink

Yeah he won because a whole cemetery of dead registered voters had submitted ballots in all fence sitting states.

bumpity bump

lmao, as if you need to convince them to stay home

Provided they find out the hidden intention.

This

Yall must be really getting desperate. Scared of who democracy is gonna choose?

You know you don't have to write bump right? Like you know whether you take the fo time out of your fucking retarded worthless day, to write "bump" the post still gets bumped right? So let me ask you this, are you so fucking stupid and autistic that you don't know this? Or is it the fact that you're just such a fat worthless retard in need of attention that you feel the need to post "bump" so people can see this and you can feel validated, considering its the only thing you fucking did all day you worthless pice of shit. I fucking despise you, you fucking cunt, I swear to God if I ever meet you, by any chance, God help me I will put you through the nearest fucking wall, you fat uneducated worthless piece of fucking shit.

Also we can make this a lot more subtle. Sometimes advertisements unintentionally do this to their audience

For example there was an anti litter ad somewhere in the 70s starring an indian (not the Pajeet type), who upon seeing all the rubbish everywhere sheds a tear. The camera zooms in on it, and it all fades to black, and they say something like "people start pollution, people can stop pollution".

The funny thing is, that it had the exact opposite effect, since people saw how common littering was, and they followed the norm.
We can do the same thing here, we just need to find a more subtle way.

bump

Know your wrong

This won't work but what I do suggest is a psyop that will essentially render us to win.my plan is to create similar images but imply they will win by suggesting voting third party candidates will help win. Like vote Johnson to stop Trump from winning.

Bump because I'm a narcissist who wants his ideas seen.

This may work for the undecided ones, but it won't convince those who already have Hillary in mind.

Although repeating digits say we're on to something here.

This is a good plan, but you can do it way more subtly. Just post shit like all over social media, people will believe it will be a landslide for her, won't bother going. no need to actually say 'you should stay home'

Truuuuuuuu

WTF? So we're not really winning?

How about a made up holiday, "Liberal protest day" or "Day of tolerance" encourage every liberal democrat to stay at home to prove how society would look without them.

>For this, we need two things:

>convince them that they already won the election

>show them proof, that others are staying at home as well.

3. It would be nice if there was a subtle way to insinuate that the more democrats vote, the more likely Trump is going to claim election is rigged.
And thus delay Hillary's presidency by contesting the vote count in court.
Claim that it would be better for Hillary to win just by narrow margin instead of greater one.

Hmmm....

I don't know how that could be possible, but I always underestimate the mental gymnastics of the left.

Each one of your friends who are disillusioned by the election can be swayed 3 ways.

The most apathetic ones, the ex-Bernouts, the ones fed up with the election - You can prey on their unwillingness to participate in the system. These are the people you can convince to stay home.

You have your passionate NEVERTRUMP friends who also hate Hillary - You need to shill for Jill. These people are typically tired of "two party" politics. Convince them to put their money where their mouth is and vote 3rd party, because if everyone did that, the US would have a third party, right???

Last is your WITH HER friends. If women, play up the female draft + war with Russia angle. Or play up the positively fixed poll numbers for Hillary. Convince them of an overwhelming lead. Downplay Trump. Make it seem like no one you know is voting Trump. Slip in conversation about voting that it's already a Clinton land slide, not to sweat it if they don't get around to polls. These are the hardest people to convince, but it can be done.

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap