Are you ready for the next big comedy movie of the century?

Are you ready for the next big comedy movie of the century?

youtube.com/watch?v=Yi60f1jPfto

I legitimately couldn't come up with a worse concept for a movie if I tried. This is like those terrible Rob Schneider and Adam Sandler movie ideas that South Park spoofed.

It's the inverse of Shallow Hal

wow, Amy Shcumer looks like THAT?

OHHHHHHHH MAN THIS FUCKING PIG AGAAAAAAAIN I FUCKING HATE HER HOLY SHIT OH FUCK I REALLY HATE HER SO MUCH SHE'S JUST PATHETIC FAT BITCH WHO STEAL JOKES AND HER OWN JOKES AREN'T EVEN CLOSE TO BE FUNQI3Y4HJTIHJ FUCK FUCK UFCK HOLY SHIT AND IM TIRED OF THAT BULLLSHIT LIKE OH IM FAT WOMAN YOU DONT KNOW HOW HARD IT IS... JUST FUCK OFF NO ONE LIKES FAT PEOPLE NO ONE LIKES SHORT PEOPLE NO ONE LIKES UGLY PEOPLE FUCK OFFF FUCKK OOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Kino in approach boys

I'm glad I'll never watch this, it'd be an unending cringe.

FUN.

>She IS society's beauty ideal
is that true?

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

>I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb

why do virgins think that its possible to cum inside the womb?

Because I have 98-octane cum

la creatura de judio

Shallow Hal ripoff

who is this movie even for? who goes to see shit like this?

This film is about the fact it takes traumatic brain injury in order to find Amy Schumer attractive.

Pretty accurate premise

woah

emily ratajewski is fucking hot

From the neck down

(((Who))) is pushing her ffs, she's revolting and I don't even mean physically

Ratajkowsky-Mammario comedic duo when?

lol women cannot judge other women's look for shit

i love jews

>anyway whats this thread about?
Always gets me

>(((white)))
oy vey

nope

uhh you okay there buddy?

Her uncle is a senator

I think of Amy Schumer when I start to get an erection somewhere public and I need it to go away

>femme
what!?

what side of the fence is she even on?

these fucking lunatics are so incoherent

BEAUTIF----FUCK, I'VE GOTTA VOMIT

at least I'm not this person. that's cool.

are you fucking retarded?
she's obviously pushing her ideology here
nobody, not even the guys who would literally fuck schumer would consider her society's beauty ideal

is she a lezzie?

Why is it always women?
An overwight man knows that he's a fat piece of shit and that he should diet

No but her uncle is the 2nd most powerful US Senator so I mean...

she got almost the triple amount of likes
what the fuck is wrong with these people

Probably an sjw army. About 99% of the comments think she's just plain retarded.

I just got the idea of sticking my dick into that hole and it starts sucking on it's own and it feels really good at first but then becomes increasingly more violent and then I look in horror as her fat face is twisted into a sinister smile and my insides are sucked from me through my cockhole at the last thing I see before becoming a meal for Jabbett is the drawn on eyes being angry eyes :^O

Ursula tat? That's like getting a Richard madoff tattoo cause you thought he stuck to some rich folk. What a tool

I don't want to click this

I think he was speaking more poetically than literally

>poetically

Wow Jay Leno looks like THAT!