mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/
>Project Veritas video leaks
youtube.com/channel/UCEE8w-v6Gg4j3ze3oX-urEw/videos
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/793482749025792000
vault.fbi.gov/william-j.-clinton-foundation/william-j.-clinton-foundation.pdf/view
fayobserver.com/news/local/hundreds-in-cumberland-county-cast-ballots-on-early-voting-sunday/article_ce940c7a-bf1c-5727-9535-fe716d3880b0.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aqVqfoE9LKk
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
rt.com/news/364878-germany-show-army-recruits/
youtube.com/watch?v=CUmq7P2NTwg
uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/state.php?f=0&year=2004&fips=55
youtube.com/watch?v=zyVqI5duoM0
results.elections.virginia.gov/vaelections/2016 November General/Site/Statistics/Absentee.html
results.elections.virginia.gov/vaelections/2016 November General/Site/Statistics/Registration.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO~ FOR TRUMP

Are you enjoying the third impact?

SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

ALSO BUTTMAD AS HELL

Threadly reminder.

ATTENTION
Markets down 1% or more today - PRE-BREXIT LEVELS
we've TUMBLING DOWN

Why don't we see Tiffany more on the campaign trail :^(

(((LA Times))): Where the presidential race stands today

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

Prove me wrong.

AWOO~!

GOIN DOWN THE ONLY ROAD I'VE EVER KNOWN

>le Texas red may may

Yeah, half the pages look like this.

twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/793482749025792000
vault.fbi.gov/william-j.-clinton-foundation/william-j.-clinton-foundation.pdf/view

What did she mean by this?

boi

Threadly reminder; the shills are delusional

, early voting in NC going absurdly well for Trump.

Now, to put the "> NC early voting favours democrat" meme to rest once and for all.

Pic related has 4 interesting pieces of data right after Sunday's "Souls to the Polls" [1] traditional democrat call to polls for the black people, all comparisons between same day totals from four years ago.

> top left: democrats are slighly down, republicans slighly up and independents way way up (over a third more than in 2012)
> top right: whites are up, blacks are down, even with the stronger weekend of black vote that was yesterday
> bottom left: black proportions are down and whites up every day in comparison with 2012
> bottom right: considering only in person the democrats are even lower and republicans and independents even higher than combined with absentee ballots

While it is not possible to know who exactly got the votes there are a few theories, some more likely than the others

1) white republicans crossing party lines and independents are voting for Hillary

or, much more likely

2) depressed turnout for minorities and lack of enthusiasm for Hillary combined with the flock of independents and white republicans for Trump (mirroring the primaries) give a clear advantage for Trump at the early voting in NC

The later is much more likely and I hope this put the "> NC early voting good for democrats" or "> look at the polls, she's winning early voting" are put to rest for now.

[1] fayobserver.com/news/local/hundreds-in-cumberland-county-cast-ballots-on-early-voting-sunday/article_ce940c7a-bf1c-5727-9535-fe716d3880b0.html

FIRST FOR THE TWO LARGEST BLACK COUNTIES IN VIRGINIA HAVING THEIR EARLY VOTE TURNOUT CRASH BY 50%

you missed the last thread? if yes, go check it ou for fresh Tiff pics

Where's the blue Alaska maymays?

Was Comey our guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=aqVqfoE9LKk

Up 5 fucking percent today.

And the day isn't even over yet

btw, this turnout is a lot close to what I predicted for PA since June (I think), pic related

As long as black turnout is down 10 to 20% of what it was for Obama Hillary is toast in PA and that's it, President Donald J Trump

Let it be on record that I believed PA before anyone else.

she's busy at penn state and dating a jew

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

What would happen to this board if shitlery wins? I think Sup Forums would be a ghost town for a few weeks.

(((German army))) creates ‘reality show’ to boost popularity, critics warn of distortions

rt.com/news/364878-germany-show-army-recruits/

2sexy4me

Linked the wrong fucking video. Please ignore the first one.

and now, something completely different

We've got to push these fucking yanks back across the mason-dixon.

insanity

This this is happening on my campus

Btw, even Wisconsin can pretty much go red this election.

Considering Hillary lost the working class (traditionally democrats) to Trump she needs at least Obama levels of black support to win states like PA.

Kerry levels and she won't.

And now there is one new factor: with the revelations of the methods they employ to commit electoral fraud in, for instance, Wisconsin, assuming they won't be able to pull that off it complicates even further their situation in those states.

Think about it: Kerry beat Bush in WI by less than 10 thousand votes (see [1]) out of almost 3 million!

How many of those votes were result of the very electoral fraud described by the democrats at the O'Keefe video?

Democrats are fucked if they don't get to commit fraud this time.

[1] uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/state.php?f=0&year=2004&fips=55

Tomorrow the FED decides if they will increase interest rates. They won't do that if they think Hillary will win. If they think Trump will win they will increase it to fuck with him.

am I officially a faggot?

SHIT IT'S OVER

They've exposed senior Alt-Right commander Lauren "The Hedgehog" Southern as a Russian insurgent!

We're done for you guys!

Do we have an awoo for every state?
We need to find out.

He was always our guy. People who thought he was a shill underestimate what it takes to fight the Clinton machine.

I thought that even with the black voter turnout down so much, PA would still go blue. But now after Obamacare is blowing up, I really think PA will go red this election. Together with Michigan.

Bill doesn't look so good today

Reminder: Shills were exposed for being compensated with online betting/gambling credits for posting. This is run through an offshore, likely Soros funded, organization.

Globalist criminals using people with gambling addictions to repeat things they don't believe and may not even understand on message boards. Pathetic.

trying so hard...

kek

Any of me in the warren rally? I was wearing a green MSU sweatshirt

Why is she given so much recognition?

I haven't lived in New England since Don Cachiri was elected.

Holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=zyVqI5duoM0

>unironicly going to a california state school

NJ no
VA yes

GET THE FUCK IN HERE Sup Forums - WE CAN HELP FLIP CALIFORNIA FOR TRUMP!!

GET THE FUCK IN HERE Sup Forums - WE CAN HELP FLIP CALIFORNIA FOR TRUMP!!

When's O'Keefe dropping his fucking video?? We need happenings.

>fundamentally, breathtakingly, faux, sensational
pseudo-intellectuals plea for validity

wtf is the alt right? this is a Taiwanese basket weaving forum

I'll never get over how little damage the parade of accusers did. I think on some subconscious level, even the most blue pilled of normies knew it was political bullshit.

>If they think Trump will win they will increase it to fuck with him.

Increasing interest rates play right into Trump's hands, that's what he predicted they would do and even spoke about that at the first or second debate.

He say something to the effect that "Fed is propping up the economy artificially to protect Obama and will have to crash it sooner or later".

If they do it before the election it gives Trump ammo.

>Comey knew that if he pressed for a prosecution and recommended charges that the AG and Obama would block it
>he understood the corruption better than anyone and knew how it would end
>begins his speech by outlining out guilty Crooked Hillary is
>ends it at the last minute by briefly saying "I recommend no charges," drops mic, walks off as anyone with a brain-cell flips out in outrage
>this is all part of the plan
>Dems lower guard, sidestep Gowdy at the hearing and evade, leave the public arena for a while
>allow agents to think that he's compromised - he can't tell them anything
>knows that FBIanon leaked some shit on Sup Forums a while back, knows that his own team is planning a mutiny
>subtly helps them along without ever revealing it, allows several FBI email leaks to drop on Obama and Hillary
>Dems can't blame him, elite thinks he's still in their pocket
>final 2 weeks before the election
>everything is coming full force... his team has handed in resignation letters if the Hillary investigation is not continued
>Comey begrudgingly accepts under the basis of preventing an internal civil war within the FBI, CIA and DOJ
>Comey knew all along that they would pardon and block Clinton from being prosecuted...
>... so he setup the long haul and announced this during the final 11 days for irreparable damage, compiled with the Wikileaks and O'Keefe
>his staff is satisfied and dedicated to their jobs
>he knows that they're coming for him now due to his long-term betrayal
>Comey is waiting in his office with a loaded gun, a bottle of the finest, and a cigar
>Soros kicks open the door
>"THIS ISN'T WHAT WE AGREED ON! IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THIS WAY!"
>"I'm done taking your orders."
>Comey aims the gun at the old kike
>"YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS! AMERICA WILL FALL! WE WILL WIN--"
>bang
>Soros drops as a murky blackish-red oozes from his skull
>Comey reaches into his suit pocket and pulls out a beautiful red hat
>"America First, motherfucker."

#MAGA

Can't Trump just waltz into the FED and replace them all?

Jesus

seriously wtf why even release this

people give wikileaks shit for not redacting things like SS numbers and phone numbers

but this is 100x worse they might as well release everything all the way back to george washington as a black piece of paper

Love your posts lad. Only thing that can turn this election towards Hillary considering turnout and party affiliation is voter fraud which won't be accounted in statistical models. Hopefully that won't be enough to keep crucial states blue. Colorado seems to be a bit of a pipe dream but never hurts to add to the basket.

she's really the only anti-wall street character up there. i hope she does well but she's kind of a dumb bitch

my image got replaced with that one

what does 4chen mean by this?

>those faces
Every fucking time

Hollywood has cucked the state!

>The Clinton campaign is handing out flags and USA signs to supporters now

They literally had to be shamed into patriotism. During a presidential campaign.

SPOOKED

She wants the D(on)

It's like they aren't even from our reality...

But I thought there was no connection between Soros and the voting machines!

>that independent voter turnout

MAGA

Is this real?

As much as I'd wish for Soros to drop Shillary and retreat back into the shadows after switching the Rig Machines into the "off" position.

The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

>le red PA meme

>I thought that even with the black voter turnout down so much, PA would still go blue

Obama lead on PA went down to 5% in 2012 from 10% in 2008.

Without the working class (coal, steel and others) Hillary would have to rely on a heavy Philly turnout but that city is 45% black and 10% hispanic so any impact in minority turnout has a great impact on her numbers.

I admit it, Putin has been paying me in Kremlin funbuxs to post badly shopped anime girls on Sup Forums. No one is really sure why, but it's not a good idea to second guess Our Hallowed Manlet's wisdom. He wrestles bears shirtless, you know.

If they think Hillary is salvageable they will postpone it until after the election.

Praise Trump and praise Kek!

>le cigany roma

Not even a meme.

>James Comey Is Trying to Warn Us that Clinton Is Corrupt as Hell

New Styx lads.

No. The FED has fixed terms to "avoid being political"

Talking lewd is a crime?

Lots of bernouts. Get most of them to either not vote or write in Hilllary and Trump can win.

Mexico, was this the pic you wanted last thead?

My region is so fucking cucked I can't stand it.

>state
>color

Hiro took the thumbnail bug and made it an image bug.

>9 hours of recordings by his biographer while he knew he was being recorded
oooo scary

Hey Portubro

This is the only data I could find on Virginia Absentee voting.

results.elections.virginia.gov/vaelections/2016 November General/Site/Statistics/Absentee.html

and

results.elections.virginia.gov/vaelections/2016 November General/Site/Statistics/Registration.html

Not sure if it will help or not

>Hillary is an actual criminal
>Trump is a human male that talks dirty sometimes
>Trump is the villain

I don't get it

spoopy

A super secret communist nazi white supremacist hacking group of gun toting hyper tech literate inbred rednecks.

Fresh Tiffany OC

Drumpf is going to lose big league retards

Get fucked drumpfshits