Well done Tony... in trying to rid the world of weapons, you gave it the best fucking one ever

Well done Tony... in trying to rid the world of weapons, you gave it the best fucking one ever.

WAR READY
WAR
READY

If the weapon is so good why is he dead

WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS

IM2>IM1>IM3

>hating IM3 because of muh mandarin

>however

How is 1ne not the best?

Jfc he's just a head!

second this

how is this comfortable?

this
IM2 is quips done right

What child would want a toy of bald Lebowski in Mecha Hitler's suit?

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

This

It was a prototype

Whats up with the MCU killing off all its villains
>Iron Monger
Dead
>Abomination
Locked up in a high Security prison somewhere
>Whiplash
Dead
>Loki
Still arround
>Red Skull
Dead?
>Thanos Advisor
Dead
>Extremis guy
Dead
>That Dark elf guy
Dead
>Ronan
Dead
>Ultron
Dead
>Yellowjacket
Dead
>Zemo
Imprisoned
>Mad Mikkelsen
Dragged into a dark dimension
>Vulture
Imprisoned
>Hela
Dead
>Killmonger
Dead

Hela isnt death, she is a primal entity.

Malekith is the elf guy.

>Watch winter soldier
>They set up and keep this dude alive
>Think to myself "that's cool they're finally going to do more than one fucking overarching villain in these films"
>He dies 5 minutes into the new Captain America

IM2 is by far the wurst IM

Was IM2 /ourfilm/?

I literally can't remember any of these

"GOLDSTEIN PUT THE NEW TRACK ON YOU STUPID KIKE"

It was a different time

Don't forget Andy Serkis, he was one of the few villains to survive multiple films (abiet only minor roles) and they killed him off in Black Panther.

Despite how cheesy he was I found him amoung Marvel's best villains since there was some level of backstory that wasn't litterally just dumped onto us.

Ultron will appear in whatever avengers infinity war part 2 is called

Hubris? Arrogance?

was Iron Monger Killmonger's dad?

it's l'homme de fer my dude

>>Ultron
>Dead
Advanced Artificial Intelligence that was linked to the internet.
Somehow dies...
No, Ultron lives!

Where are his legs? Is he sitting bowlegged af or in the fetal position?

Ragnarok is stillbaround or did he kill himself when Asgard blown up?

It's probably like a planes cockpit or something.

>AHHHH HELP HES WHIPPING MEEEEE
people rate this film?

>have ability to fire energy projectiles from his palms
>scared of a guy who have his entire upper body exposed

I was really hoping he'd be shown to live, but given they wrote dialogue specifically to say he was burnt out of the net made me lose hope. Though pic related and the Ultron head with red eyes in Spiderman has rekindled that hope.

Not hatin', just like it less than other two.
I think Guy Pierce had a loy of fun
>Y-you breath fire? Oh okay
>mfw

How the fuck Raimi keeps geyting away with this shit? Is he bros with Bogdanoffs or something?

>Well done Tony... in trying to rid the world of weapons, you gave it the fucking best one ever.

Moving the word fucking really helps this line flow better. This is the sort of thing a screenwriter would notice.

Next time you post this thread can you use this alternate wording, should result in a 20% increase in (You)s

What are the odds that Thanos brings most of them back to fight their counterparts using the Soul Stone as part of some plan?

Hugo Weaving won't reprise the role so Red Skull is effectively dead.

>mfw
Won't happen though.

It doesn't matter if he was locked out on earth if before then he sent out his conscience into space via radio and satellite, Ultron is rebuilding himself on a distant planet

>Ultron is rebuilding himself on a distant planet

Does Disney own Transformers?

Hugo Weaving hates the marvel films and regrets being in them. Could easily be recast

Trevor Slattery and Hammer are in prison too

Marvel is shit, don't forget it. Disney isnt the guilty in everything

So is Batroc. Dormammu, Scorpion, Shocker, and Tinkerer are also still alive.

Adding to the list of dead Villains, I can think of Kurse, Zola, does Laufey count?, and Strucker.

Hardy kek, but a story line in the comics is Ultron sending his conscience into space and taking over an advanced alien robot species the moment he comes into contact and builds an empire

so he comes back after hundreds of thousands or millions of years?

>the best villain was in a one off movie at the start

>hates it all and won’t return

>could literally use that hate to be a better red skull

What the fuck did that one role do to him?

hours and hours in a makeup chair

>Trevor is in prison

What do you want them to do? This isn't the WWE where villains come back as heroes and then back as villains every other week.

>His big reveal when he pops out of the ground and grumbles "Where do you think you're going?"
Don't know why, but I always find that reveal/line to be pretty awesome. All around good movie, it's a shame it all started going downhill after that.

They could CGI it?

>Hugo Weaving won't reprise the role so Red Skull is effectively dead.

They replaced War Machine and Bruce Banner with new actors, I don't see why couldn't have another guy playing the Red Skull if they wanted,

>Trevor Slattery (...) in prison too

Nope, the real Mandarin captured him.

Apparently he's changed his mind and says they're aren't too bad. Winter Soldier, Antman and the giant commercial success that is the MCU probably made him think twice

Strucker died in Aou

IM2 had like 5 minutes of actual Iron-Man and the rest was just stupid relationship drama.

>Strucker died in Aou
>Adding to the list of dead Villains

What does Tony do if he needs to adjust his dick while in the suit?

aaand you'll neverrrrrrr seeee me coming

Because it would be terrible if they didn't, one of the major problems with comic books is you know it's of no real consequence when the hero beats the bad guy because they're going to break out of prison and be in another 50 stories which makes Batman look like a dickhead. And a movie series isn't going to want to bring back every villain again because there simply isn't enough space to be as self-referential as comic books universes that have been running for hundreds of issues every year for 70 years.

Random security bob panics and empties his gun at whip-man... ups no armour, standing in the open, he dead.. /movie

Retard it's way better flow in OP than in yours. Go back to school, we'll go back to films.

But Batman doesn't look like a dickhead. He just doesn't have the metaknowledge you have and so can't possibly understand the comic format he resides within. You're not looking at things from an in universe perspective. You're looking at it as a reader.

pretty sure it's like this

>Mr Stark, I'm MCU

thats a big suit

4 u