twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shoulda been prepared a year ago

Sucky

>Buying kike merchandise
Wew

Back to your shed Sven

Trump will win get

:^)

I already have a black one, but I was thinking of getting the red one too since it's so iconic. Any red ones left?

Will they get restocked?

Yes, we have some cucks, but yours are wide spread and just keep taking in more bulls. Try again Sven

>We have some cucks
>Some

nigger what? i ordered a flag, stickers and the camo hat last friday. they threw in a free red maga hat cus my order was over 70$ or something. Got the package yesterday. Under budget and ahead of schedule!!

Again, nothing beats your bullist, and soon you will feel the wrath of those bullbabies when they grow up Swedish and take over. Yet, you swedes decide to try to blast others, ignoring your own cucking. It's funny as fuck. Try again Sven

>Again, nothing beats your bullist

Again and again Sven, you fail to understand how ducked you are in the next decade. You let to many in and refuse to stop. We are fighting it, and as always, can shift it away. Not quickly of course, but people here are sick of the SJW trend after only 4 years. Enjoy your Bull Sven

And? This is suppose to...what?

>Sweden is more cucked than America
>America STRONK!

lol that damage control. You know that nothing is going to change. Your country is still the biggest joke in the world.

Yes, we are, unlike you cucks
;^)

sweden is bad, but i hope you know they are only emulating you. you are the progenitor of this monster, along side maybe france

>Your country is still the biggest joke in the world.
Strange, I thought that was America. Also, why would a Briton support a mongrelized American over his Germanic brother? Something's not quite right here. I doubt that you're actually British.

Option A) Proxy.
Option B) Immigrant.
Option C) Trolling/baiting.

>Yes, we are
My sides.

youtube.com/watch?v=LTV_sAwlFcU

I'm praying for you. I hope it gets better for you.

Hey, we hear it's Europe we are attempting to emulate, so that shit goes both ways m8
See, only Swedes can't see how fucked they are lol

ahahahhaa germanic brother? America is like a son to us you dumb swede. America and Australia are our the only allies.

I smell burning leaves.

>not having a black trump hat that you wear daily since before the repub woman dropped out of the primaries

>Civilians didn't support those Wars, and they where sent in underfitted, or outnumbered so some dick could claim they did some pew pew with our military
Uhhuh. If we are so pathetic then why don't you and your army come on down?

well lets figure out who is 60 percent non white and work from there

>ahahahhaa germanic brother?
England is a Germanic country.
>America is like a son to us you dumb swede.
So that would make you welsh or scottish. Either way you're celtic trash.

There's a reason England tried to genocide you multiple times throughout the history of the British isles.

>Ignoring how Sweden will drop in its whiteness ones the Bulls have more kids they keep letting in
60% now, do to change when gibsmedat gets cut here

>If we are so pathetic then why don't you and your army come on down?
Why would we fight for the kikes? That's your job.

>We have Noone who wishes to die in a war we would lose
>Sweden Army can't even slow down rapefugees
Made me lol Sven

holy shit shut the fuck up you two, take your goddamn autism somewhere else

O-ok... Maybe

Sweden invented modern warfare actually. What Sweden did during the 30 years of war was one of the greatest military achievements throughout human history.

Sorry America, but you don't even come close.

Goddamn I love being Swedish.

youtube.com/watch?v=FH9yjmmAE3k

Yet Sweden is falling into BullCuck status. Your once great Empire is now King of the Cucks. Congrats Sven!
And yeah, I use to like my Swedish Ancestry but you guys just had to go full on cuck

who got

>look like a retard when wearing a hat
>buy the toboggan instead
>live in the south
>still 86 degrees in November

Fuck me, guys.

America is the king of the cucks and this thread is replete with evidence of it. America, you've never been great. Your land is founded on treason for Heaven's sake. You've had niggers and spics pestering your land since its inception, and they've been breeding your women ever since, which is why you're below 60% white now (a figure which includes mongrelized filth who look white).

Also, don't bring up your ancestry unless it's pure. Mongrels are the lowest out of all people. You're not Swedish, never have been, never will be. You will forever remain sub-human trash not worthy of what the future holds in store.

youtube.com/watch?v=NXZn8425YwM

I'm glad I'm not a full on SvenCuck.
Nope, Sweden still remains King of the Cucks. Your Empire rose and fell, and now you argue with fellow dipshits like myself to prove you haven't fallen. Sven, you guys have fallen and are no longer A Great Nation. Your nothing but breeding tools for your bulls, while we are having a turn around against SJW and PoCs.
Anyway off to work, get back to your shed before your bull finds you out of your proper place

1630 is not modern dumbass

>american education

Better than being 0%, maybe that's why Heydrich tried to get rid of you.

Look up the modern era then get back to me, you uneducated burgerclap.
>Nope, Sweden still remains King of the Cucks.
Denial. Can't say I'm surprised. The jews have brainwashed you so much that they can mutilate your dicks. Convincing you that you're not cucked wouldn't be much harder.
>Your Empire rose and fell, and now you argue with fellow dipshits like myself to prove you haven't fallen.
You never even had an Empire.
>Your nothing but breeding tools for your bulls, while we are having a turn around against SJW and PoCs.
Again, denial and projection. A sane person just have to look at the evidence presented ITT and see for themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=gGu4-3MSNrA

>evangelicals

There's your problem, that's a Christian problem, not an American one.

Ah right, I forgot that America is a muslim nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0