How the FUCK did the people of this universe never come up with a concept as simple as the dead becoming reanimated...

How the FUCK did the people of this universe never come up with a concept as simple as the dead becoming reanimated? So when the apocalypse happened they all would have referred to the walkers with the same term, zombies or whatever they call them in their world, because this concept would have already existed in their fiction. The creator thinks this is somehow clever but it's just a huge fucking oversight that doesn't make sense. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_eUydWd9d3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How the fuck did the people of this universe forget how to speak all of a sudden?

Here's something interesting about that:

youtube.com/watch?v=_eUydWd9d3c

This is one of VERY FEW mentions of things from pop culture in The Walking Dead, and it's a game by Valve, who are also know for Left 4 Dead, one of the biggest zombie games ever.

So we're supposed to believe that this is an alternate reality where zombies exist, but zombies in media didn't exist, and some of the same game devs exist, but some of their games don't exist. Okay.

Infected aren't zombies. Also why would Americans use a Haitian word to call them?

it was an act you retard
fuck you are slow

The walking dead technically aren't zombies. The proper "zombie" is a person whose higher thought processes have been removed, leaving them under the sway of a master. This original zombie is usually the result of occult vodou magic. Some books, such as The Serpent and the Rainbow, argue that vodou practitioners can create zombies through a combination of drugs and cultural beliefs. "P-zombies", or "philosophical zombies", are even more convoluted — persons who don't have any subjective "experience".

Because of the older meaning of "zombie", it would make sense not to call them that in works that take place before the Romero Living Dead films established them as monsters (and even Romero himself didn't originally call them zombies).

>ywn be a Savior who meets her in the aftermath of the All Out War and helps build the peace between the previously warring factions by marrying her in a joyous celebration, which starts to mend the relationship between Rick and Negan

it was an act
these people were creative artist types that knew they wouldnt be able to survive
so they went and hid somewhere where nobody would go and look: a trash heap
why would anyone trying to survive the zombie apocalypse go looking in a dump? they wouldnt
its a perfect hiding place for weaklings
the whole "talk like we are insane asylum escapees" was just added protection

Every zombie movie depends on this premise

Sometimes I think she's really cute and sometimes I think she's pretty fucking ugly, I can't explain it.
At least she's legal now but probably not pure so it doesn't matter anyways.

l

worst haircut

>killing carl
unironically the biggest mistake the show has made
could have salvaged some good seasons by killing basically everyone except carl and negan and then doing the comic arc
baka how do you fuck up this hard

i know what you mean, but that stopped for me. now i just think she's incredibly hot

Honestly I don't care anymore. The only ones I wish were alive are Tyreese and Abraham, they looked like people I would hang out with. They can kill everyone else for all I care, except Rosita, she's hot.

daryl is pretty bro-tier when he's not acting like a special needs child

Yeah that too but he's too mentally broken, I don't really know how I would feel if he died.

I lost interest when rick became a mentally fucked up dictator. Every time he goes to a new settlement if he doesnt get a leadership role he spergs out and have the whole camp killed and then blames them for being evil, then he goes off to ruin some other peoples lives. At least Negan has some structure and order with his camp and a stable leadership that hasn't broken down since it was founded at the end of society. I hate Rick, I think Negan should have fucking beat his head in. I HATE RICK.

>zombie apocalypse
>zombies are not the main villain
dropped

Is there a single zombie movie, game, comic, series where the main conflict doesn't involve the living?
I don't think so, try again faggot.

yes OK

but

What about the helipad and solar panels?

Dying Light

>Dying Light
???
Rais is still the final boss/main villain.

28 Weeks Later and 28 Days Later

i hope youre joking

>finally get this game working after years of shitty pc
>just started playing it
>completely unrelated zombie media on a completely unrelated to games board
>spoiled already

Welp. Not really playing for the story I suppose but god damn it hasn’t even been a day

I mean... It's an almost-3 year old game. I'm sorry for spoiling, but it's kind of old at this point.
Besides, it's not like Rais was shown as a good guy in the beginning or anything, it's pretty clear he's gonna be the villain the moment you meet him.

Also
>finally get this game working after years of shitty pc
Well that's your fault, PS4s are like $200 now.

>those lips will never slide off the head off your cock with a soft *pop* as she stares at you with her big doe eyes

I think one of the extras refers to them as zombies at one point but I might be imagining things. Maybe that was in Fear the Walking Dead.

Is she getting Carl's arc in the Whisperer War now?

So, either they make her a lesbian or get some guy to say he was being raped by the whisperers?
That would be hilarious. They are very probably retarded enough to try to pull that shit off.

I have all consoles and a rig but every time I tried to run Dying Light it’d stutter super hard and crash

Recently bought a new heat sink for my cpu and added 8gb more ram, now no issues.

THIS EPISODE WAS ACTUALLY GOOD WTF IS GOING ON

The zombies should've all decomposed and succumbed to the elements shortly after the initial outbreak. Basically, if you survived the first month zombies would cease being an issue. Later on you would have small groups of zombies of groups that died, but they would be a negligible non-threat. Encountering a zombie would basically be a rarity.

Kirkman says they decompose like 10 times slower than IRL corpses.

For any particular reason or just plot convenience? Plus, even if they did decompose 10 times slower they'd sill be far gone by this point in the series (I follow the comics). The truth is that it's just magic because he needs them because it's a zombie series, but honestly at this point it really doesn't have to be. Rebuilding society and fighting other tribes would be more than enough.

She'll probably get paired with a whisperer guy (Aplha's son and heir) and work on bringing him over to their side.

It'll be like the Lion King 2, and Rick is Simba.

They didn't. At the end of the last episode you see her talking normal to rick and michonene.