"I'm not my Father's son and I'm a Jew"

>did meme DNA test for medical reasons
>see genetic history results
>48% ashkenazi jewish
>never met a jew
>neither my parents are jews
>confronted my mother with the results
>she started crying and confessed that she had a jewish boyfriend while she dated my dad
>realized my best friend - the man who has raised me for 28 years - is a cuck
>I want to tell him but my mother begged me to do not do it
>tfw he never had a child of his own to afford my education and expenses
>tfw I'm already acting like a kike by hiding truths that upset women

Sup Forums, what the fuck do I do? I don't want to shut it down.

Move to israel

Israel is calling for you...

>brazil
>jew

you jungle mongoloids are transparent liars

we americans see through you

>American education
Just google Brazilians Jews 0,5 sec search.

Yes fellow chosen move to israel!

You wanna see if a fire can be seen from space?

You need to tell your dad; your mother should have revealed this years ago and it was incredibly selfish of her not to do so. It sounds like you and he have a good relationship so I highly doubt he'll cut you off or anything - you're still his memetic son if not his genetic one - but he deserves to know.

Oof. That's rough. At least Ashkenazi genes are top tier user, right?

What is this meme all of a sudden?

I actually need realistic analysis of my political situation at home. Is upholding the truth to stop my family from collapsing the right thing?

I mean, my father is happy thinking I'm his son. He'll be destroyed if he realizes he raised the spawn of Schlomo all along.

Embrace the dark side OP. Out jew the jews. Become a banker or doctor. Keep what you kill.

Yes, it explains why I'm much more intelligent and mischevious than everyone around me.

As a child, I was often thinking of ways to destroy western civilization.

And ironically, I work at an investment bank. I guess the genes are strong in me.

Tell him.

DO IT.

Tell your dad. He raise you and loved you while your mother cheated on him, tricked him into raising you and now selfishly is begging you not to do justice for your father.

Fuck that cunt, tell your dad and then take him out for drinks and new pussy.

>leave brazil
>move to israel
>enjoy your given birth right to be served by goyim

Embrace the darkness.
But at the last second, destroy the system from the inside while regaining your humanity and the forgiveness of those whom you wrong during your climb to power.

Now that's a result worth rioting over.

it's ok user you're not a jew because your mum isn't one

t. jewish expert

Post proof

>when your real father was a jewish nazi who fled to Brazil after the war

fuck you do you want a stable family or not. because brazilians are't cucks if he knows he will kill his mother.

gas yourself

Do you want to get nuked? Keep acting out of your assigned victim role and being funny. Thats how you will all be nuked.

You're literally his wife's son

This
Also: tell your dad ffs. Now is the time for you to show were your loyalties are.
TELL HIM

Daily reminder that post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-Christian-era Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

>not my fathers son
>jew

Are you a carpenter?

Bye bye foreskin!

I'd say don't tell him.
Use your newfound kike powers of deception to make his remaining years blissfully unaware of his terrible state.
Let him die happy with a son.

He probably already knows. Or do you look alot like him?

If I was you my rage would outshine the sun. Holy fuck.

Ignore this faggot. Destroy your whore mother (once you post proof of course)

Tell him.
Don't be a kike about it.
It will change everything, his relationship with you and your mother, but ignorance is never bliss.

Don't say anything, just begin wearing a yellow star every day.

END IT

If you can't swallow those feelings your father will die in agony on his deathbed knowing that he failed to pass on his genetic information

I have no will to meet whoever is my dad.

He's probably rich and outside the country. Mother only told me he was a student in university that was her "friend with privileges".

Holy shit, she makes me angry. But their marriage is the only functional one that I know. They've been together for like 27 years and they're still happy.

I can't tell the truth and ruin her life. I must shut it down, Sup Forums. In the saddest meaning that word can have.

I know, but he'll certainly get destroyed by the news. He thought I was his son and I even have his name.

Use your jewish intellect to become the king of brazil and form a strong army of huehues to restart the brazillian empire?

Tell your dad so his bloodline doesn't fucking die out

Tell your dad senpai he deserves to know your whore mother fucked a kike

k

you fucking tell him.

How old is your dad? He might still have time to make a real son.

Gas urself

this. so much this. don't break your old man for raising his wife's son.

I'd seriously kill my mother then myself if that happened.

take an iq test

He's around 50.

POST PROOF

Fucking hell, tell him. He's already devoted the best years of his life to raising you. If you have an ounce of non-jew blood you will not hide the truth from him.

Be a true son, your mothers lies are not yours to defend.

You're now one of the chosen. You should be extremely happy.

Also,
>Brazilian mother
>expecting her to not be a huge whore

Heh.

Shoulda told your dad before your mom to be honest with you. But yea, tough situation to be in. I have no clue what I would do if I were you.

The morally correct thing to do would be to tell your dad. But you're a Jew, what do you care about morals?

look to and stop with the illusion there is a better thing to do.

and take an iq test

Tell him, he has a right to know.

i don't think arab women let jew boys bang them?

Fucking hell, he might pull a cute 23 year old and knock her up. Dont cheat him out of his chance at his own bloodline and happiness.

Convince your dad to have another child through surrogacy
Because you need a bro/ sis, because reasons

>
This take an IQ test and start working against JEWS

Come clean.

So...

Your adoptive father is being deceived by your whore mother.

You can pick sides now:
[ ] Whore mother
[ ] Adoptive father

Idk user, I wouldn't live a lie just because your mother does. But first of all, does this change what you feel about your adoptive father? Do you love him anyways?

Welcome to the Tribe, you'll need a Jewish name now to make it official. Fellow Elders, what shall we call him?

Tell him to start banging hot Brazilians then. You owe it to him. He raised and provided for you.

I know it goes against at least half of your genetic makeup, but you have to muster what good genes you may have and do the right thing.

Nothing in life is permanent and while he will be hurt, he will have you and you will have him and honestly, i've seen the women down there. What greater gift can you give your father than an all access pass to free pussy. He's a good dad and shit like that lets you just walk up and grab women.

If your mom cared about your dads feelings she would have done the right thing and told him. She only cares about herself and not losing the support she's been leeching off your father for years. Fuck her and her crocodile tears.

OYYY VEYY

Anybody who tells you to continue the lie is a filthy scumbag by the way.

Tell your Dad, if he is your friend as you claim he needs to know.

stop being a turd worlder splitting any thing to a win/lose situation

Kikenstein Goldblattschmidt

>They've been together for like 27 years and they're still happy.

Wow user... Is that the kind of happiness you want for your loved ones?

Fuck you.

Keep your mouth shut to limit the damage. Take it like a man.

And your father is the one who raised you, not the one whose dick you spurted out of.

What service did you use? Ive always had suspicions that my father isn't my biological father

Helão my name is Lucas I live Brazil. One time I walking on street and saw sexy popoazão.. so I chase popozão all the way to beach, where a couple men grab my wallet and get on motorcyclão and run away. I chase men all the way into favelão, where I see off-duty policão getting rob, trying shoot back, both end up dead in gruesome pool of blood. I run more far into favelão and then see three men with machete come to me so I run behind ATM and hide. Then I see man coming to retrieve money from ãoTM and he get murder by man hiding in ATM who take all money (pesão brazilião) and run away. Such is life live Brazão. Hope one day i may leave country amd come to Estadão Unidão and find white popozão. Excuse for bad englishe

HIGH SCORE. DO IT

this

kikes should kill themselves

Tell your (not)father everything, he deserves to know
"Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war"

Don't listen to this fucking cuck. A real man wouldn't do this to a man like your father. He's strong, he'll handle it and you'll ben right there with him.

give your mothers husband a handjob take his sperm and secretly inject it into your wife and raise his child, this is the only way to repay him.

Hebenberger Goldsteinowitz

>implying the goyim will ever do anything to harm their overlords
You must be new here

Get. Out.

You're not a Jew, retard.

You never practiced Judaism.

You never participated in any Jewish culture.

You never had any Jewish friends.

You probably had very little Jewish influence in your life.

>B-b-b-but muh DNA test

Some blacks are thought to have descended from ancient Egyptians. Are they all suddenly KANGS N SHEEEIT?

Totally agree. If he is your best friend, than you must be his best friend.

LOL cuck I bet you are adopted or have a wifes son with that attitude

This

He can't have the same last name as me, I'm not his father ya putz.

Let's change it to Greenbaumblattwitz.

The Tasman sea is a little small for my liking all of a sudden.

jews dont count you as one if your mother wasnt. You should tell your dad because he deserves to know, even if he got cucked he still raised you

Yes, let's cause unnecessary pain and anguish, and ruin people's lives.

Because the benefit is so worth it. Wait, wtf was the benefit again? Oh, yeah. Causing pain and heartache.

What a fucking cuck

>Being this retarded.

The noble thing to do is to tell him everything and let him choose what to do. This is the objectively right thing to do, no ifs or buts. If you don't do this I will find out who you are and do it for you, maybe, if I can get around to it.

your father isn't a cuck if he didn't fucking know about it you retard. it's not like he prepped the schlomo on purpose. also tell your father, after raiding you for 28 years he fucking DESERVES to know what's happening within his own family.

this story is of an unconsious animalão, kysão

Beat your mother

>cause unnecessary pain and anguish, and ruin people's lives.
That's the mother's fault not OP's.

Just tell you father and kill you mother, fuck man, you live in Brazil

>I know, but he'll certainly get destroyed by the news. He thought I was his son and I even have his name.
Just tell him but also tell him you love him and think of him as your real father if he can't handle the news

The path to hell is paved with good intentions

Tell him

You fucking tell him, you fucking jungle monkey. No man deserves to be cucked like this.

Your mother is a filthy whore.