UTAH FOR MCMULLIN

Utah here. We will NOT give our six electoral votes to either of the Godless candidates you have offered us, America.

They are going to Evan McMullin. A good man with principles.

We don't care how evil Hillary is or how close Trump is to winning.

Our morals won't be compromised. We encourage you to stand with us and stand with principle by casting your vote for McMullin.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_of_vengeance
nytimes.com/1987/01/24/us/mormon-admits-2-bomb-murders-rejects-appeal-to-atone-by-death.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/31/white-nationalist-william-johnson-s-pro-trump-robocall-evan-mcmullin-is-gay.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>morals

Lack of a spine is not presence of morals.

you seem like you got it handled.

Trump is god.

Mormons are not Christian. "Church of the world here". You guys need crusaded.

>Mormons voting for a literal faggot who is single at 40

My sides.

puta utah

>Literally being decieved to vote for Clinton.

implying the Mormon cult has morals.

Lol no they don't. Fuck off Utard

>helping atheist democrats beat religious conservative republican party
Is Utah a bunch of retards?

Fellow Utahn here.
eat shit mcmuffin, I won't vote for a spook

I live in Colorado and I'm voting for McMullin. Fuck Trump. His policies do not represent conservatism.

Those 2000 year old Jewish lies never stop fucking good things.

A full return to European Paganism is needed.

That party is no longer religious, moral, nor conservative as long as Trump is its head. Hillary is a better choice than McMullin in states where he isn't on the ballot. The GOP must be purged with fire by delivering such a crushing defeat that Trump and his minions are sent packing after election day.

sick bants Senor Escobar

dude i found some books in the woods written by God, give me stuff and little girls.

>tripdubdub
>mfw

McMullin is a Hillary shill

funny how the heathen has the gall to call either candidate godless Tbh

>Hillary is a better choice than McMullin in states where he isn't on the ballot.

Aha. So in the end you're just another establishment cuckservative shill. Enjoy being dragged into nuclear war with Russia, I guess.

Well my vote cancels out yours. So ha!

I'm curious, who is McMullin?

will america forever be stuck with a two party system? what would it take for a relevant third party to emerge?

neocon fuck, keep deepthroating Paul Ryan's cock.

Talks about morals, supports Hillary through a spoiler.
I bet you voted Romney/McCain, didn't you?

It will never happen. Ever.

Pondering it is a fruitless pursuit.

Trump is effectively the only successful third party candidate we've had in 100 years. He hijacked the Republican party as a means to get on the ballot, but that doesn't make him less of a third party candidate.

If Trump loses, the GOP is dead, we aren't going away, and we will no longer vote Republican.

Utah is a state full of occultists with draconian laws and and a very loose grasp on reality beyond their bubble. There are some good people there but the mormon church of control dominates.

For people to start having the courage for vote for a candidate not from one of the establisment parties.

Thank you based Utahn.

>Mormons have multiple wives
>Mormon mafia pipebombs guy who links their religion with a salamander

t.Virtue signaling faggots

How?

Literally and figuratively who

Somebody who's already famous and has shitloads of cash would have to start it.

If Trump had started his own party and spent $500 million on a campaign we'd have a viable third party.

It's going to take someone like Bill Gates, Al Gore, or somebody like that to get it going.

Nobody will fall for that you dumb clinton shill

Unfortunately Paul Ryan announced he voted for Trump.

Her?

Don't be ridiculous. It's happened before, and it'll happen again. It'll just take the equivalent of somebody like Teddy Roosevelt to say "Fuck You" to everyone and do it.

If Bill Gates started a party, he'd be in the debates, guaranteed.

Trump will win!

I'm actually a Mormon and we aren't polygamist anymore.
>Mormon mafia pipebombs guy who links their religion with a salamander
huh?

sad. you guys seem fine with it though - how come? defeatism or are you satisfied with the situation?

No one cares. Joseph Smith was a pervert adultery. Mormons are cucks who worship the US government. Trump is the best choice for the chance of restoring natural order.

Magic Mormon Underwear

PS - Romney family were Mexicans. They were chased out of Arizona by Americans, and then 50 years later chased out of Mexico by Pancho Villa

voting for a candidate who goes against your principles because you are scared someone you don't like will win is being spineless, how can you possibly get that so backwards? I shouldn't expect anything other than rationalization from a coward though

Mormons are supporting the most obvious closet case in history for president. What is the current year

Trump hijacked the Republican party, that's the closest we'll get. Roosevelt's party did nothing but split the base and ensured Wilson's victory.

We hate it. The two parties had formed monopoly on power. Trump challenges that monopoly, which is why he's so popular.

Fuck traitors, every last one of them. Anyone voting for Hillary or third party candidates this election are traitors and should be treated as such.

YES, finally it's happening.

For weeks I shilled alone for the best candidate of all, but finally McMullin is being accepted
>
Thank you Sup Forums

Thank you so much

Evan will Make America Great Again

>We have the moral high ground
>So we'll use it to potentially cause the election of a woman that will destroy this country and our retarded heretical cult too

You're almost tied with the jews at this point.

This McMullin?
Member of CFR: check
FOR TPP: Check
War Hawk: Check

Or Hillary?
Member of CFR: check
FOR TPP: Check
War Hawk: Check

McMullin doesn't get any more Establishment than that. The moral argument is a fallacy. Bill Kristol and Mitt's lapdog. If those are the Conservatives you believe in then I guess McMullin's your guy.

Conservatism is dead in DC. It's just a historical term now to further the lie that there is a difference between the Dems and Repubs.

Wake the fuck up!

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap.

I'm just gonna make up my own printout too. Making up facts is fun!

This is how most mcshit followers actually speak so I can't tell if this is satire or not.

I'm so sorry for my country's actions in World War 2 and turning you into what you are today.

Are Mormons really ignorant enough to not realize that a vote for McMullin is a vote for Hillary?

Are Trump supporters really ignorant enough not realize that not electing a pro-business, small government free trade conservative is a vote against conservatism?

Evil happens when good men do nothing, which is what a McMullin vote does. If a loss of your state tips it to HRC, you will have committed a crime against America and the world. My only consolation is that you will suffer with the rest of us.

At least you will have fulfilled your "Oath of vengeance" against America:
>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_of_vengeance

>principles
>morals

ur doing martyrdom wrong you stupid faggots

I think we firebombed Dresden a little too hard.

I was homeless once and McMullin didn't give me any change while I was panhandling. He doesn't have my vote.

This.
Mormons need to WAKE UP. Just because someone speaks the right things does NOT mean you know what is in their heart! VOTE TRUMP BEFORE THIS COUNTRY IS LOST!!!!

No they aren't. It all depends on who's been bought or intimidated by Romney. If his ilk have dirt on you guess who you're voting for in Utah?

That's fair enough it was more of a quip but you guys are pretty big on moral fortitude.

Also I found a link to the article since you posted an excellent gif. I saw it on a A&E special probably 10 years ago.

nytimes.com/1987/01/24/us/mormon-admits-2-bomb-murders-rejects-appeal-to-atone-by-death.html

If you retarded faggots ruin this, I swear to Non Mormon Christ

>We will NOT give our six electoral votes to either of the Godless candidates you have offered us,

what if we promised to let Warren Jeffs out of jail?

Evan McMullin was raised by a lesbian couple, he himself is a homosexual he is 40 years old, never married and never had a girlfriend in his entire life.

FUCK OFF CIA

>>Mormons voting for a literal faggot who is single at 40

he's probably helped them with their young man problem, too many boys and not enough buttfuckers

>Trump win more than 300 electoral.
>Not include Utah electoral.
Prepare for special treatment.

mcmuffin is a clinton plant

mfw he gives his ec votes to clinton u dumb fucks

>Mormons need to WAKE UP

Mormons are pedophiles who run the west coast FBI

trump is a child sex trafficker.

>Godless candidates
>good principles
>homosexual
Yeah, nice try

McMuffin is a Hillary stooge.

Hillary winning will see Zion filled with Mexican Catholics and muslims. Your Church of LDSaints will be attacked by the Hillary administration for SJW causes. Your nice white neighborhoods will be filled with section 8 housing projects. Your right to bear arms will be taken.

If mormons give McMullin the State and it costs Trump the election, Mormons are now Muslim tier shitfucks.

isnt MacMullin a faggot coalburner?

Nice.

the guy who setup a domain named "Trump Orgainizaton" in order to frame him for connections with Russia is a good man with principles?

you dumbasses think jesus was reborn in the southwest.. might as well be scientology

You're going to fucking blow it, and let the entire west lose its sovereignty because you think this sexually confused man is righteous.

0/10

Sage

That's right, his mother, Lanie McMullin, is now married to another woman after having come out as a lesbian.

Literally who?

Mormons are fucking crazy cultists.

From UT also. GTFO you faggot - UT is going RED.

Kek

It's really a non issue. If UT is the deciding factor then the decision will go to the house, who will hand the presidency to Trump. Literally no difference at all.

interesting, I've never heard this story.

McMullin is an asexual, as God intended

Nate Platinum

OP

Tie a rope around your neck my man and save the Clintons the hassle of tracking you down and ending yourself.

Some guy in Utah paid $2000 to send out 193,000 robocalls saying that Evan McMullin is gay.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/31/white-nationalist-william-johnson-s-pro-trump-robocall-evan-mcmullin-is-gay.html

“Evan has two mommies. His mother is a lesbian, married to another woman. Evan is okay with that. Indeed Evan supports the Supreme Court ruling legalizing gay marriage.

“Evan is over 40 years old and is not married and doesn’t even have a girlfriend. I believe Evan is a closet homosexual.

“Don’t vote for Evan McMullin. Vote for Donald Trump. He will respect all women and be a president we can all be proud of.”

>the GOP must be purged by voting for a cuckservative
leave you neocon fuck

Keep dreaming, faggot.

> godless
> candidate is gay

lmfao

>“Evan is over 40 years old and is not married and doesn’t even have a girlfriend. I believe Evan is a closet homosexual.

Kek, hearing that from a robot would crack me up

Actual Utahn here. We're voting for Trump, faggot.

A candidate with a questionable past, being pushed by the "Never Trumps" led by Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney and other assorted Globalist shills.