Siberia will be chinese clay during our century

Sup Forums pushes a lot of memes about how Russia will be the last bastion of the white race, etc...
But the reality is that they are at a crossroad:
>gas price and sanctions are crippling Russia and it will not get better in the 20 next years, it will be stagnation at best
>demography wise it is bad, white europeans and americans don't have children, russians don't have children AND they die young, they will switch from 140 millions today to 120 millions in 2050.
>it's even worst in Siberia because a large part of the population is leaving for the west
>China is rising and even in the case they never match the US global power they will still be able to dominate 1/3 of the hemisphere

Now I see you coming:
>"China isn't expansionnist derp"
>"they have already enough land for billions of people in China"
>"Russia will just nuke their shit up if they try"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Chessboard
youtube.com/watch?v=5uMQZnQR1TU
nbcnews.com/news/world/china-amps-space-program-race-challenge-u-s-n666391
youtube.com/watch?v=rlJVPGrBeJs
neweasterneurope.eu/articles-and-commentary/1690-russian-muslims-face-challenges-of-demography-and-migration
akarlin.com/2013/07/from-russia-to-russabia/
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First China is expansionnist, see the power struggle against China and the rest of South East Asia + Japan, it's not only about defense it's about something as basic as fishing.
Second: most of China is mountains, with their demography and quality of life rises and need more and more fertile soil, same goes for energetic ressources.
Third Russia will not nuke China because China will not invade their land, they will slowly take control of the regions by immigration just like the africans are doing in Europe and the latinos in the US.
Then one day they will separate, a proxy war will be fight and Russia will lose.

So there are 3 choices for Russia
- becoming a chinese satellite state
- joining the europeans at the battle as equals of France, Germany and UK (which is science fiction for the next 30 years)
- WW3 and conquer half of continental Europe, retaking Baltic states, Poland and Hungary which would have made their transition thanks to the EU and western investments

Good. It was ours all along.

So?

Who the fuck cares if chinks have some quarrel with filthy slavs?

>Belgium
>Country

Pic related: there are 120 millions chinese in the regions circle in yellow and they settle more and more in Russian Siberia.

And you know what ? Just like in Europe or in the US, Russia is absolutely unable to stop it, so they just let it.

>forcing memes this hard

CHINA WILL GROW LARGER!

China will be happy with killing all Blacks and taking over Africa instead

>not following zbig
>not reading the grand game

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Chessboard

>geopolitic is not important

Russia choice between China and the Europe is the most important factor in geopolitics today.
The side they will choose will determine things as far as space colonization.

>space colonization
Oh rly, and how far up your ass did you find that argument?

You are wrong about everything, OP.

Russia will be 160 million people in 2050. They are the only relevant white country with a successful family and fertility program, and the fertility of ethnic Russians is constantly rising even in the current crisis while the muslim fertility normalizes.

They are slowly diversifying the economy but they also have plenty of other resources as well, oil is not the end of everything.

Any significant Chinese migration in Siberia will be countered and stopped before it gets out of control.

China may be expansionist but they will never conquer Russia of all countries.

Meanwhile Europe as we know it will cease to exist soon, unless there are drastic changes.

youtube.com/watch?v=5uMQZnQR1TU

>implying that someone on Sup Forums gives a shit about facts or geopolitic realities in eastern europe or siberia

WEWLAD

Africa is a meme, even if they manage to success where we failed the continent will still consume more than it produces during 50 years since the population is exploding.
Russia has 11% of the cultivable lands in the world while China only has 7%.
And Africa isn't populated with chinese anyway.

I'm making a mémoire on eastern russia economy are you me ?

Russians are extremely aware of how many countries would like to grab their resources if given the chance. They are aware of this with regards to the West, and they are no less aware when it comes to China.

Population will only explode if we keep feeding them

If China took over they wouldnt

>France
Is it infested by niggers to a point where youve turned your cucked eyes to another countrys situation(implying youre right bout it ofc)

2 rubles have been deposited into your account

russiaboos have to work overtime with that crazy russian inflation

Днeвнo нaпoмнянe, чe caмo цигaнитe и пeдepacитe мpaзят Pycия.

Днeвнo нaпoмнянe, чe caмo цигaнитe и пeдepacитe пoддъpжaт EC.

Днeвнo нaпoмнянe дa cи eбeш пyткaтa мaйнa oбpaтнo в плeбит.

>what is picrelated
Autistic frog.

Whites didn't last long there, how do you think the chinks are gonna do? There is also a lot more guns and niggers in Africa nowadays.

Thank you for your intervention FSB agent #8272, see , population is dropping.

There is a clear rivalry that is rising between China and USA on space programs:
nbcnews.com/news/world/china-amps-space-program-race-challenge-u-s-n666391

Russia has a crucial expertise in the aerospatial domain, we still use Soyouz launcher 50 years after their first launch while all the american shiny toys are in museums.
They have no money but they have brains and knowledge, something that China, despite the appearance, is still lacking.
Think operation paperclip but with russian scientists replacing nazis ones.

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap.

Only after they return Taiwan and Hong-kong under full Chinese contol. They can't even do that now and you are talking Siberia. What about Mongolia? Have you forgot that it stands in between of Russia and China mostly? Or what about dPRK and south Korea? Don't you think it will influence the situation in Asia more in this century? fucking hell France go and do something usefull.

No need to be all butthurt Ivan.
If you want to discuss how Sweden is cucked or the last Trump tweet go ahead and click on the catalog.
Or you could actually tell me why I am wrong and give us some insight on the situation from a russian pov instead of reacting like a triggered sharter.

Explain.

or amybe russia will use this scenario to develop the east and fix their demographic problem? didnt that occur to you?

>denial

>population is dropping.

No you fucking nigger, I know their population growth is not impressive by your african standards but it does exist and it's old news, they first recorded natural population growth in 2013 at 22700 people ( again that's natural i.e. without immigration taken into account).

Mortality decreases while birth rate and life expectancy are increasing and that's a steady trend for 15 years now. Their TFR is now at 1.8 and rising

That's overall population. Are you sure that's not Chechens and Chinks in the East?

ХAХAХAХAХAХA OЛИГOФPEH
Don't pay him any attention.

Chechens are 1% of the population m8

Chinks in the east are not citizens and not part of the natural population growth, same with the central Asian migrants they have from ex-Soviet republics.

Zabajkalski Kraj has already leased land to Chinks. Russia will need money. How do you get money when the price of resources is low? You sell your land. Pootin and his oligarchs need to get more and more money, they will sell Russia out to Chinks

Nice argument, gypsy

Good luck with that, Frog Chink. Chinks can't drive. How on earth do you think that will work on icy roads?

Yeah they leased some land to the chinese, Russia is surely over now.

Meanwhile Poland is dying and Russia is growing

You EUfags are in such denial

>population is dropping

They gained 4.5 million new citizens in 2014 mate.

White ones too.

Crimea River.

People have been speculating about this for decades. It's pretty likely, imo.

чeмoдaн>вoкзaл>мocквa

They have allowed chinese firms to move to their Far East, they have leased their land, they have signed a shitty energy deal with them, they need monies

You're retarded if you think China has a "classic" expansionist ambition.
They do have an economic expansion ambition. But they have always been using "tributary-states" model of geopolitics. Other countries bring in worthy stuff to Chinks, while Chinks are at command at home. Sometimes from overseas when they get a little too shady by Chinese law.
Chinks buy lots of lands because they are obsessed with lands. Chinese women wouldn't marry with a man who owns no land. Even if the land is ugly and poor as fuck.
Whatever is offered in the West is DIRT CHEAP especially for the quality. Chinese lands are expensive as fuck and sometimes even more expensive than in the West, and it's shitty as hell.

And even "small" Chinese businesses that plague everywhere are very far from the true core power of China.

бoхчa>кepвaн>иcтaмбyл

Guys what is ironic is that there are 700,000 ethnic Chinese in France, and estimated 500,000 maximum in all of the Russian Federation.

France is confirmed Chinese colony.

(For reference there are 1.4 million in Canada and 5 million in USA)

aз нe cъм ceднaл дa възхвaлявaм тypцитe, мaнгaл мoнгoлoидeн

Mongolia is dry, there is nothing interesting there, what is important is the Amur river and the coast.

Taiwan and Honk Kong are domestic problem more than anything, they are sino-chinese issues with american fingers in it.

>Or what about dPRK and south Korea? Don't you think it will influence the situation in Asia more in this century?

It's not about Asia, it's about Russia.
The West is facing a globalizing dynamics, even if we don't like ot on Sup Forums we are still converging toward a block in Europe.
You country is caught in a vice, not with military but with soft power, EU pushes on the West and China on the East.

China is not attacking russia through the biggest and most impassable mountain range on the planet with literally no pre-existing infrastructure to transport anything through it.

You goddamn fucking moron.

Who cares?
You're going to surrender anyway.

кaк щe гoвopиш тaкa зa нaшитe HATOвcки cъюзници бe, пyтинoид

Ural are such beautiful mountains, aren't they?

Those are all fair points user, but remember, China is going to undergo a massive population contraction thanks to their one child policy.

Look up predictions for how low China's population will be by the end of this century, 80 years from now when the all the millennials have died off.

Russians are having children though. They solved their demographic crisis. And economic stagnation while they pivot away from hydrocarbons will only lead to more people having kids as people in poor Christian countries tend to do. Your people, yeah, they've pretty much been replaced by sand niggers and will die out on the coming decade as cultural enrichment festivals such as Bataclan and Nice become a weekly occurrence. But Russia will endure. It always has.

Who speak about attacking about you dumb fucking leaf, of course China will never frontally attack Russia.
We talk about progressive colonisation with immigration and soft power.

It's not gonna be as much as an issue as the West makes it out to be. We like to pretend that the only way forward is to import millions of refugees into our country to avoid the trouble of native Germans not having kids. Meanwhile the Chinese have 30 million men more than women, so they're now importing brides from surrounding countries. These brides will adopt their husband's culture, while in the Germany we'll be adopting Sharia.

Interestingly enough a lot of Russians on the border choose to marry Chinese men because they're wealthier and not alcoholics.

WE BUILD FOR CHINA

You know that fertility raises only in muslim and non-russian etnic, asian population? They will be fster muslim then west Europe.

that's actually a valid point

youtube.com/watch?v=rlJVPGrBeJs

>implying chinks would waste time and money on conquering Siberia and building shit here instead of simply buying our resources like everyone does
You frogs truly can't do anything other than sucking nigger dicks nowadays
Not even shitposting

Where are my shoes Mao?

What are you talking about olympic sharter ?
Russia is 14% muslim and they are the one carrying the births:
neweasterneurope.eu/articles-and-commentary/1690-russian-muslims-face-challenges-of-demography-and-migration

They endure the exact same phenomenom as the rest of Europe and the US, pull out the russian doll out of your ass.

nope :)

what a disingenuous graph

First of all Russia has a much larger overall population

And an increase from 16 to 18 million in 20 years is nothing considering how the Russian population is also increasing, while the UK increase is basically a 100% one

Most of Russia's muslims are tatars which are nothing like the niggers the Cuckropean Union is infested with, and their fertility rate is the same as the Russian one

Russia's situation is completely different from that of the EUSSR

>chinks are totally not moving massively in the Amur region

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969

Why are you so delusionnal Igor ?

>Most of Russia's muslims are tatars which are nothing like the niggers the Cuckropean Union is infested with
Muslim is Muslim, they make problems no matter what type they are.

Russia is around 7% muslim actually, so you just doubled the actual number in your exagerration

also read this you fucking nigger

then watch this and kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0

>Interestingly enough a lot of Russians on the border choose to marry Chinese men because they're wealthier and not alcoholics.

This is quite true, and it's part of the reason that Russia has been literally giving land away to anyone in Eastern Siberia who can survive there - trying to balance out the hordes of unmarried middle class Chinese men.

However, given the low fertility of China and the only slightly higher fertility of Russia I don't think we'll see that many Sino-Slavic descendents in Siberia.

If there is one thing Sup Forums has taught me, it's that it is all for naught if you don't have children to carry on your line.

As for your other point about population contraction, I have to agree there too. One thing I constantly have to tell leftists is that when we import immigrants to work, all it means is that in 60 years we'll have another OAP to look after. Immigrants require more immigrants.

And autonomisation is just around the corner, driverless cars, no more checkout girls, ect.

We're talking about China though, losing 23% of their working age population by 2050 is like the whole UK retiring at once (numerically).

By 2100, some estimates have placed China's population as falling to 500 million. I don't think it will be that low, but it's going to be a massive transition to something.

1. Chinese don't want to live in Siberia, they want to live in Cities
2. Chinese birth rates are low with a large ageing population, soon China's pop will be 900m with 25% of that elderly
3. China getting into war with Russia won't end well as Russia is their only worthy ally, India will also jump at the chance to join Russia in a Russia V China situation
4. China is looking to colonise Africa, not start a war with it's greatest & only ally

Communism couldn't even take down Russia at its worst position and you think a country that can't even fight India is going to take it? Hahah.

This article says that our police and government take care of the immigrants
Plus we have way, way more immigrants from neighbour Goatfuckistans than chinks and you might as well say that we are getting conquered by them
Now stop shitposting about Russia and go do something about your own country's problems

>China needs farmlands
>Russia rapes China's wallet by renting farmlands at very very high price
>Russia has gas to sell, thinking about raping China's wallet again
>Then comes the sanctions, China rapes Russia by buying gas at low price
>Russia is mad but so pushes for Donald Trump
>Donald starts insulting China
>China says nothing but waits
>Donald Trump is elected
>China and the US go at war
>Putin smiles like a retarded psychopath while eating pop corn during the war
>US wins the war but is destroyed, broke and powerless
>Putin invades the US and China with low losses

moral of the story: muricans and chineses are dumb fucks

>akarlin.com/2013/07/from-russia-to-russabia/
>graphics with no sources
>google image results are the exact same article in french and german pushed by authors who are self-declared russian shills who moved to Russia because it is "great"

Okay mister FSB, go back on /sg/

>then watch this and kill yourself

Why are you all triggered, your chief is displeased that we don't swallow mindlessly your shilling here ? I know niggers are en masse in Paris, that doesn't mean I must bow to glorious Putin and Russia and explore the truth about your country.

Africa not populated with chinese
There I know you're a fool
Chineses are buying Africa little by little, they own most of small businesses in a lot of black african countries

Paris is infected by niggers
therest of the country is infested by shitskins
russia: a people who thinks he's white
are you an american?

I am 75% Bulgarian and 25% Macedonian, in other words I am 100% ethnic Bulgarian and I have no relation to Russia other than being a fan.

And guess what, I have been to Paris, it's the shittiest city I have ever been in. You will be hard pressed to find such a filthy city in Russia or even Bulgaria

You can find enough references even in fucking Wikipedia instead of reading such prestigious and objective journals such as "neweasterneurope.eu" and most of the facts I previously cited in the thread are straight from Wikipedia with references to Russia's statistics bureaus

>Now stop shitposting about Russia and go do something about your own country's problems

Why are you so concerned by the fact we discuss your country ? I swear, everytime I see a subject about Russia there is this low quality sliding from russian and slavic flag.

>This article says that our police and government take care of the immigrants

Yeah, so much confidence:
"The local Russian population is increasingly nervous. The governor of Primoskiy Kray, Yevgenii Nazdratenko, on June 1 called for relocating 5 million Russians from European Russia to the Far East."

Idiot

They're already sending workers across the border. Do you think that they don't want that land? They're doing the same thing in Canada by the way.

Fucking turboautist
>The governor of Primoskiy Kray, Yevgenii Nazdratenko, on June 1 called for relocating 5 million Russians from European Russia to the Far East
>Police in Russian cities are responding with aggressive ethnic profiling. Law enforcement personnel check the documentation of foreigners, and they actively target ethnic Asians. The policy results from a widespread feeling — as far away as St. Petersburg — that China is the source of undesirable immigration

>Explain.

People basically only live east of that line, you can basically only farm east of that line.

Chinks spread southward. Its too cold in Siberia for yellow asses.