-grabs her by the throat-

-grabs her by the throat-

back the fuck off?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6hcSpSC8T0M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How did raimi get away with that?

>Blowing two guys, is that how you got this job?

-stabs her in the balls-

I SAID BACK THE FUCK OFF!?!?

>What are you gonna do, eat me?

Kek

Why would you use kek instead of lol? Think about it. It doesn't mean anything, its just the modification of the actual acronym lol. You don't even know why you use it. Somewhere, sometime you saw a few people post it and hopped right on board. Too mainstream for lol right? Thats so old, its meaning makes sense but you don’t feel comfortable expressing your approval of things on the internet with the common old "lol" thats been around for so long. You'll man up and use the purposely misspelled version with no discernible humor or purpose besides making you look like a complete idiot while you maintain the false concept that other people find it amusing or appropriate and using purposely misspelled words shows the world that you’re not afraid of anything and are part of some grand inside joke that no one finds funny. Theres a lot going through your head, but you realize that I’m right. You will try though, to get the best of this exchange. What are you going to go for? Newfag? Summer? Oh damn, there are so many options to choose from. An implication that I'm underage perhaps? That’s always fresh. Maybe you'll just shut down. I think you should go with something about “butthurt” or being mad or even comment on the length of the unproportionally long comment that so swiftly brought to your attention that you are a faggot that tries oh so hard to fit in. Careful though, is this even “OC”? Tsk tsk. Hard to say, don’t want to get embarrassed user. I'm sure you could find some grammar or spelling errors as a last resort. I cant wait, Its always fun playing insult roulette. Fucking idiot!

>Getting insulted by a tripfag

Kek

Lel

Jej

you are right but nobody will ever admit it

h a h a h a h a

>he posted it again

Dead meme general?

You just have your publicist get her fired afterwards. Seriously guys, it's a connections based industry.

youtu.be/6hcSpSC8T0M

Like how you backed out of every diet?

*teleports behind him*

>I would, but you're so fat there's no more room left to back off to

top zozzle

kek was instituted as the new lol on Sup Forums in 2012 or 2013?

It's how Korean Starcraft players would say lol, it's kind of like an endearing parody of them. It's no big deal.

*grabs his throat back*
>this may seem drastic Jonah but its the only diet plan that'll work for you

TOP KOCK

zimbabwe

Bazinga

kekworthy post

lel
kek
jej
heh
zez
mem
wew
tet

>oh yeah? watch this

*shits on floor*

*flips the bird*

*pulls up pants*

*smirks*

*adjusts tie*

*begins walking out*

*turn around*

*raspberry*

*turn back and keep walking*

*turn back again and walk back to them*

*turn around*

*fart in their direction*

*scratches balls*

*pulls down pants*

*orders pepperoni pizza*

*pulls up pants*

*yawns*

*begin to walk out*

*raises middle finger to flip them off while walking out*

*stops walking*

*stretches*

*walks out of studio*

*comes back in*

*hehe... f'got somethin'*

*picks up bag*

*let's go miles*

*picks up miles' bag*

*power stance*

*starts walking out again*

*gives both bags to miles*

*miles still hasn't walked out*

*checks phone*

*smirks*

*nice*

*burps through nose*

*scratches belly*

*oh yeah, one more thing*

*DO THE HARLEM SHAKE WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP, WOOP WOOP WOOP BRRRRRRRRRRMMMHHHHH*

*fuck yeah*

And that's how you handle it.

Oh, wow, and underaged tripfag shitposter, what a surprise. "kek" is from WoW, fuccboi. It's what Alliance players saw when Horde players in their zone typed "lol" in a chat they could read. This shit is literally as old as the internet.

You're right that no one knows what it means anymore, since it was co-opted by Sup Forums and Sup Forums to mean something completely different.