OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

>when your pet turns around and bites your hand

I’m black and this is retarded. Why would you attack whites who are on our side?

Get fucked, Jimmy, by your own people

Trying to start the race war, brother. Stay woke!

No fucking way. This is not real.

>Trying fight whites
>Not being friendly so you can fuck their sisters, girlfriends, wives and mothers behind their back

>implying white women will be on the 'white' side of the race war

American politics have jumped the shark, I don't even care anymore. This is too retarded.

i saw a few clips on fox news and saw at least 3 literally who afro nigresses presenting awards
how much more do they expect?

LMAO
they are doubling down even more huh
next years drop will be even bigger

>behind their back

After we win we can make them watch

I just checked. It’s real.
These people don’t understand that the further they go towards progressivism they are losing more and more viewers.
Nobody wants to watch an all woman Oscars just like nobody wants to watch women’s basketball.
When will they get that through their skulls?

They fucked up by going down this road in the first place.
Now they're targeted at such a narrow, but rabid audience that any attempt to move backwards will lose the only demographic that still supports them.
And the people they already lost won't be coming back regardless of what happens

Sooner or later all the big wigs in Hollywood are gonna stop listening to the demands. They don't fucking give a shit about "equality" or "doing whats right". They're just fucking words. And if it don't bring in money and just makes people complain, they'll drop it.

>Refinery29
Who? Why are they significant and why does this deserve a thread?

Diversity is not about helping other races but destroying the white race. If you haven't caught on yet, it;s entirely jewish controlled. You are nothing more than a pawn controlled by the Zog to destroy whites.

>the Oscars were embarassingly white
What do you expect when British people were winning?
not every country fucked themselves in the arse with a high black population

>whites who are on our side
LMAO

It's literally just clickbait. The fact that you actually went and checked means it's working.

>Trying to please leftists
Next year's Oscar winner will be a trans gay black alien with nine penises ramming all three Emmas simultaneously

>being this easily triggered by the media
Who's the soy drinker?

>inb4 new 'most diverse' catagory

They were out of touch alright, but white males have nothing to do with the reason why.

Glad to see they keep up the racism against "whites".

It's the only way to get white nationalism.

>tfw everybody told you your kino would win best picture

>Elsa Jean
>White
heh, check out her mom

I don't mind this, Kimmel deserves all the shit slinging that is chucked his way by the media. He is a fucking piece of shit

ironically this. do they not understand this push against whites is not gonna go well over with whites. Eventually even the soyest of white guilt soyboys will catch on.

Because Social Justice Warriors don't try to elevate anyone up they only try to tear others down to the same level as those they feel are being oppressed. So as long as someone stands up there's always room for them to be sat down.

Because your side isn't about all those lofty goals it presents itself as supporting, those are just colourful justifications for blind anti-white hatred.

this

White people aren't going to care if they aren't attacked. It's the funny thing.

Either these racists are just that, or they're being led by another for just this reason: white segregation.

>After we win
You ain't winning shit, Jamal. Latinos are pushing Whitey out, not you.

>previous two years were black as fuck
>raitings drop
>last year is "white"
>raitings still drop
>lowest ratings in history
It's almost as if people don't want to watch a bunch of leftist rapists and pedophiles jerk each other off.

It was swept by a Mexican film about a woman fucking a fish.

It stopped multiple times to have non-whites rant aimlessly about identity politics.

They didn't even trot out a guy to present the best actress award, instead they had an army of roasties.

That said - they should have swapped Jimmy Kimmel for a duo of The Rock and Kevin Hart to make the show litty.

They don't care anymore. As Kimmel flat out said numerous times, this shit isn't there for profits or viewers. We've been telling you guys this for years. They don't care, it's just for propaganda purposes and through that securing the destruction of another once beloved institution.

The funny thing is a white mexican won it though yet these sjws seem to think because he speaks spanish he is classified as non-white.

No they won't. They're flat out telling you they're doing this for the sake of spreading their message, not for money. Stop assuming some powerful entity will just wise up and shut these people down. It's wishful thinking. Just like the people who said the same shit years ago when SJWs were pouring into corporate HR departments.

This is true. Ike "The Kike" Perlmutter who runs Marvel Comics and Television (but no longer film after Feige got Disney to lock him out) doesn't give a shit about SJWs. He's one of Trump's biggest supporters and closest friends, but he made the comics division spend the last 6 years chasing SJW money because it seemed like it was the next wave to ride. After how much of a colossal failure that ended up being, and seeing DC Rebirth succeed amazingly by focusing on just catering to comic book fans, he's giving up the SJW money because SJWs don't but comics, they reblog scanned pages and panels and that's it.

And now everyone on the internet is writing about how "Fresh Start" is bad for comics and will only appeal to the "most conservative" fans, simply because they're going back to basics.

>read comments
>"Maybe if you want more black movies, go to Africa? "
lol

Most normal people don't like propaganda.

>on our side

Oh no no no negro.

Literally no one buys comics.

Which is why when you focus on the niche audience who actually does your sales drastically improve.

I wasn't joking.

I never said you were, user.

I want this to keep happening every year in one way or another until the oscars are dead and buried.

They aren't. I can only keep saying it, there is no such thing as a rich leftist. If they actually cared about the poor or minorities they would spend their money on things that's benefit them. None of that let them eat cake shit roes anything against inequality and as soon as the poor wake up and realize that no, these people aren't on their side, the better. Equality has to start with class solidarity.

>I can only keep saying it

that was kinda self-evident, user

Apologize fot existing! Give up your farm land and your seat at the Oscars!

Racist! Bigot!

"embarrassingly white". If these people don't stop writing shit like this, I guarantee some psycho is going to fuck their world up eventually. Whites are a minority on this planet, now SHUT THE FUCK UP. Time to start charging these writers with hate speech, me thinks.

Why do Americans think skin colour is the only measure of diversity?

Liberals and conservatives equally hate jimmy Kimble
How can this be possible?

>blocks your path

Refinery29 is a notorious feminist clickbait website that has fallen on hard times OP. That is the reason for that article. It has almost nothing to do with anything happening or not happening in real life. They need clicks or they will be out of the job.

His time has come.

I hope she(?) gets murdered by a pack of South African niggers and their way to kill white farmers.

post a cute white girl next time

Really popular chickblog. All my 20-something liberal arts-educated female friends read it.

>All my 20-something liberal arts-educated female friends
do you have no pride?

>arianna davis
Damn can't make a jew joke. I guess good goy is enough

The only thing I know about the Oscars this year is from news reports praising how many anti male jokes it had

>that first sip of the day

>if you're not completely surrendering to cultural marxists you're a nazi

>fellow white people

*raids your fridge*

There were way too many actresses presenting awards. I'd say 70% of them were female.

>who are on our side

Bruh look at this nog...

Unfortunately for Jews, white women voted for Trump. Even after the left specifically targeted women’s emotions by calling Trump a rapist and a Nazi 24/7.

Imagine how many white women will vote him in a 2nd term after they realize that the sky didn’t fall.

jokes on u nigga i googled, read the text and didnt click

>implying I won’t be watching, filming and jerking off from the closet.

Which Jews should have their awards taken away and given to the under-represented Black, Asian and Non-Hispanic White women?

Note: I couldn't find race/ethnicity info for everybody

Yeah I've completely stopped paying attention. I'll continue reading economics books, everything else is a waste of time

>Liberals turning on each other

my fucking favorite thing in the whole wide world

Why is """""""""representation"""""""" so important to them?

It's funny how I've never been harmed by minorities, yet these lazy clickbait articles are provoking me into becoming a racist conservative out of spite.

Considering the only people offering anything in the way of pushback against them are the far right, yeah, that sounds about right. I abandoned the left when it became obvious the so called moderate left agrees with the same shit hard SJWs do, it's just too pussified to come out and say it.

>Libtards shit over white people and the nations and cultures we created all the fucking time, despite living in them at the peak of luxury and comfort

>OmG Y R wHite Peepul noT Voting LefT EnymorE?

I unironically believe in RWDS now.

It's entertaining, but it's stopped meaning anything a long time ago. Progressives offer nothing but capricious adherence to ever shifting dogma based on immutable characteristics. That mentality will always lead to constant infighting and destruction. It's the default state of their cult at this point.

You can count on it that that's where we'll be. Even Leftists, the ugliest and most crooked of all white women, only pretend to like "minorities", look at who they date and who they spam all over their social media, it ain't Black Panther.

>our side

>This years welfare line was embarrassingly black, female & out of touch

>And that's a good thing.

>not becoming a racist conservative out of reason

That's true. Its embarrassing for all non whites/males.
Are these shitters even trying? There's a reason it's all white all the time,plus a couple of minorities put there out of pity.

gottem

(and that's NOT okay!)

This. I came into work yesterday and overheard a group of perfectly normal white women saying how they were so sick of white males and that there needs to be a change etc. They’re going to be the death of this society.

>white
>not Jewish
Yikes

20 years ago i would have been jealous of Westerners.
These days however, since around ~2011/12, every year i increasingly feel lucky and happy that i'm a Slav, disassociated from this retardation metastasizing more and more in the west.
Every year i see the retardation afflicting Westerners, it makes me feel good about living where i live.
We are not beholden to niggers in any way or form, our women don't shit on our men like your western whores because our women take pity on us on account of our histories of deaths and misery, and we burned Marxism to the ground much like a sudden appearance of a virus gets purged from the system and we developed anti-bodies against it.
It feels good to be free from something much worse which is now materialized like a chronic cancer in the West.
After 1500 years of death and misery, the heavens finally smile upon us for a change, basking others in darkness instead.

Lucky slavfags. Us (greeks) try way too hard to be like westerners that we got the worst of both worlds. Balkan/slav/east european poorfaggotry and american/north european progressiveism

It is mutual my friend. Eastern Europe used to be the "wild" part of Europe. The place where in movies and games and books bad scary shit would always happen because it was still considered backward and remote compared to the rest of the continent and NA. Now? I wish our politicians and leaders had the balls yours do in rejecting this nonsense. The big guy said it best. Peace has defeated us. I just hope something wakes people up enough to stop it while it's still stoppable. In Europe at least. The US and Canada may be too far gone already.

What can actually make these people happy?

Idiot. The Jews are the real problem. You're just as vulnerable as anybody else.

Niggers are just tools used by the Jews to destabilize societies. They're stupid and dangerous, but they don't have any sort of grand master plan. That comes from the people responsible for bringing them over here in the first place - namely, the Jews. Don't get distracted. Know your real enemy.

When war comes to America, women will abandon feminism and fall in line.

GEEEEEEEEEEEET

lick their vadges