Besides the orcs, were there any black people/actors in the Lord of the ring movies?

Besides the orcs, were there any black people/actors in the Lord of the ring movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/article_25446_are-hobbit-movies-just-adaptation-bilbos-book.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the easterlings and black numenoreans

nope

No, why should there be?

>black numenoreans
stop

the easterlings arent black, they are fantasy persians

wait for the (((rerelease))) where there will be cgi negros everywhere

This guy is probably as close as it gets but I think he's a poo.

Orcs were new zealand army troops I think, with the speaking roles going to Maori actors.

its a maori actor

Why are they so good-looking?

yeah

not canon

this is from the hobbit. not lotr

Reminder they are no niggers in Middle Earth.

There were nigger Dwarves for some reason in the opening flashback of AUJ. Was clear as day from the start that trilogy was gonna be dogshit

>nigger dwarves
really? I don't remember seeing any in the prologue.

I thought they were asian, because east?

dont forget that chinese guy

There was a black ranger in Osgiliath

funny thing is if you think about it the Hobbit movies are the LoTR Bilbo's personal fanfic. he simply embellished his early days alot. That is why most of the Hobbit trilogy seems so cartoony

It's very quick but they're there

No it seems so cartoony because it started off as a story much more aimed at children but instead of treating it like a different story (say do it as a Tintin style animated feature) Peter Jackson decided to make it a LOTR prequel with a dark tone and then filled it with retarded shit like the bunny sleigh to stretch it as far as he could to make a trilogy out of it. Bard practically uses his son's face as a crossbow for fuck sake.

no, and that's a good thing.

because they are based on persians.

I too am a lame piece of shit that reads Cracked...

cracked.com/article_25446_are-hobbit-movies-just-adaptation-bilbos-book.html

Or Persia?