>be American
>both presidential candidates under federal investigation
>vote for the independent conservative Evan McMullin
>the guy who does the investigating

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GFxKJ7RJ1jE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Biggest Election Fraud In History Discovered In The United States: Breaking Now - YouTube - m.youtube.com/watch?v=GFxKJ7RJ1jE

The Hillary Clinton Takeover of the United States - YouTube - m.youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

Trump's not under investigation weirdo

>Trump's not under investigation weirdo

Not according to what I'm hearing! ;)

Well post what you're hearing, to me it sounds like some desperate last minute shit the Dems are trying to use to deflect attention away from Hillary Clinton's dinosaur sized shitpile

Read on Huffington Post

>HuffPost
Yah totally objective, non biased newssite. Post a link or shut up, it's your lame thread. All I saw on HP was some shit story about market downturns being Trumps fault. Totally not the fault if (((speculators)))

>HuffPo

Alleged rape charge, goes to court December

Nice try, clinton shill

>vote for the independent conservative Evan McMullin

my sides.

Yah for raping the globalist (((Establishment)))

>Huffington Post

Wow seriously, fuck off with your Huffpost shit.

absolutely user, McMullin is our goy, I've been saying this for weeks now

i mean guy

>CIA agent gets bored of staging coups in other countries so they stage one in the US

(((Where))) are you hearing things?

>voting for a mormon

get out

EGG MCMUFFIN
G
G

M
C
M
U
F
F
I
N

> alleged rape
You forget New York threw two of those out around August-September?

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap.

Throw away your vote to the CIA plant.