I'm Jewish, ask (((me))) anything

I'm Jewish, ask (((me))) anything.

Please be gentle, gentiles. I don't want another shoah from the goyim.

But seriously, yeah. Ask me anything you like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtube.com/watch?v=-d7q2hzkG3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you a religious Jew?

Timestamped schlong or fuck off

Second jew reporting in

Yes, but I was raised by very conservative parents.

Does it count as a schlong if half of it is missing?

What happens to Israel if the US collapses

Do you have a moment to talk about the Jews and their lies?

Shalom haver.

So you live your life according to your Holy books?

We still have Britain so it's all good.

Unless Corbyn becomes Prime Minister.

You mean the globalist agenda pushing Ashkenazi Slavshits that you are used to? I wouldn't know, I'm directly descended from Levantine Israelis?

By the Tanakh, yes.

Show and we will tell

Do you openly tell that you are a jew to people?

Daily reminder that post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-Christian-era Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

Go back in the oven Goldberg

Why are you doing that to us my kike friend?

Pic related?

I recently found out I'm Jewish

how does it feel knowing your race has, historically, been exiled from over 110 nations for financial crimes and unfair trade?

Shalom Aleikhem

You are a good example of what being a Jew really means.

Good evning, dear jew. Why was the Holocaust an inside job?

Sorry, I don't reveal my penis to gentiles. Nothing personal.

Christianity is just a denomination of Judaism. Your books ripped ours off.

I mentioned in my previous post that I'm not some Slavic Ashkenazi nigger by the way.

Oy vey! I'm triggered by your original and unpredictable Hitler jokes.

Anyway, you all need us to remove kebab for you and you know it.

why do you have double morals? One for the jews and the other for the goyim? How do you cope with the dissonance?

Not op, but I am a Jew

You guys ironically "believe" in the Jewish conspiracy right?

>Shalom Aleikhem

Muslims are jews?

I think you are confused with Allahu Akbar.

Have you watched the greatest story never told yet?

Your talmud was written 400 years after christ you dumb kike.

Also the old testament (Which you don't believe in anyway) is part of christianity.

But my question is this...

What do you think they are going to do to you when they find out what you've done?

give us some money making secrets. none of that general invest wisely bullshit, that much is obvious. You guys are the masters of money and i want specifics.

You mean that Jewish conspiracy where the messiah comes and establishes a One World dictatorship under Judaism? I thought the messiah was just a meme goy

Shalom aleichem is Hebrew
Salaam aleikem is Arabic

I agree it's wrong. Western Ashkenazis who push this shit upon you give our religion a bad name. While my father fought to remove kebab in the IDF before moving to Britain, those fucks are telling people to allow the rise of Islam.

Is your mother Jewish? If not, you're not one of us.

That's more down to how insular of a people Jews are, for better or worse. Keep in mind that a lot of these nations expected assimilation, like Rome for example.

Toda.

>Disrespecting the six billion

But seriously. It wasn't. Get off Stormfront.

You're seriously taking the word of a Protestant as infallible? A man of the denomination that ruined Christianity?

Most jews are just like most gentiles? The super elites are bonkers but the plebs are just folks?

I could ask the same about Christians. Every religion is elitist and insular. Welcome to the real world.

No but I hear it's a good work of fiction.

But the Tanakh came before everything else you bible bashing cunt.

It's a secret only we're allowed to know.

I'll say it again. Slavic Ashkenazis are a cancer on civilisation. The rest of us are cool. Some good, some bad, but with no agenda against other religions (apart from Islam, but who doesn't want to wipe them out apart from SJW's and their slav masters?)

Do you live in Highgate, Stokey or Stamford Hill by any chance?

Moortown, Leeds. Loads of Jews around here.

proper fuckin jews?
like the ones in the area i'm talking about wear these mahoosive hats (I think they're the boss jews)

No.

Judaism is a club.

Even the lower castes of Jews are in this club and will defend it to the death. They are useful idiots to the caste above them. And so on and so forth up the ladder.

Of course the majority of Jews are not responsible for the satanic worship of moloch but they enable and participate in it.

Most Jews are not responsible for Israel blowing up the twin towers, but they defend israel and use their pilfered money in order to silence dissent about it.

Most Jews had nothing to do with the lie of the holocaust. But again all use it to further the cause of Judaism, secularism, marxism and of course zionism.

So no all Jews are not part of a grand conspiracy. But they are all complacent in it.

The funniest thing is, they're not even good liars. They haven't even done a very good job of hiding the things they have done. And in the information age they have undone themselves. You cannot hide the truth anymore, so politics isn't even about hiding truth from the public it's about spinning it to seem good.

The Jews can't do that.

The things they have done are so damning. So vile.

The result of which will be very very violent.

Ah a moloch worshipper I see. Tell me friend, where does the star of david come from? Tell me why you no longer practice animal sacrifice. God has not told you to stop. Tell me why you do not believe in heaven and hell. Tell me why you believe God is a hermaphrodite?

The old testament your Torah is the word of God. Yet you blaspheme and defame it. You are not a jew.

Revelations 3:9 - Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Thanks a lot for ruining most of the great civilized nations on earth, well done assholes

What's under the sphinx's left paw?

Are the Rothschilds considered ethnic heroes by the jews?

so if they are complicit by association through your ""logic"" you are also comlicit in the same zionist/globalist crimes by having a british passport

i really don't get antisemitism desu

Better straighten up those ashkanazis or they're gonna be the death of all of your kind.

>Every religion is elitist and insular
Christianity is universal and doesn't use situational ethics you idiot. This is why jews are viewed as untrustworthy backstabbers and people who justify lying to the goyim. Some of you people are literally muslim-tier, because they justify lies to kuffars as well

You mean the kippah? Yeah, they're not really rare around where I live. There's like five synagogues within a two mile radius of my house.

No, I worship Yahweh. This does not change the fact that Christianity plagiarised the Torah. Can Christians even be described as 'goyim'? They seem to be self-appointed followers of a denomination of Judaism to me.

Sorry Mahmoud, but Palestine was never a "great civilised nation."

When Yeshua said "Man does not live by Bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of YHWH" how can you claim he was not supportive of Torah? Why do you let Christians bear false witness about the Messiah of you and the world? Yeshua never failed the Deuteronomy 13 test for false prophets. Yeshua gave Moses the Torah.

Is it possible to convert to Judaism and become Jewish?

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap.

>Jews aren't 100% selfless slaves and, instead, actively work for self-preservation.

Name one selfless thing you've done for others.
>pro tip : you can't

I know a guy who has a jewish maternal grandmother.
He is only 1/4 jewish but would be accepted by the orthodox community easily without conversion
the rules are a bit shitty and many half-jews are butthurt

Why aren't you an agnostic atheist and anti-theist?

The fact that you're wiling to type the name of hashem so casually makes me doubt your religious credentials.
Which shul do you attend?

My club is unknown to you. Yours however is known to all here.

You are part of the club. The leaders of the club care little about you. You are a step above cattle to them. But you have a vested interest in this club. Enough that you will do all you can to protect it.

You are a useful idiot as Bezmenov calls it.

You do not worship Yahweh of Jehovah or the God of Isaac and Jacob.

Acts 7:43 - Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

You literally worship moloch. The star of david has nothing to do with david. It's the star of remphan. Youhave been subverted since your elders betrayed God at the base of mount Sinai because he would not allow them to go further.

You have been corrupted.

The messiah came. And you killed him.

Yes. Cowards and liars are by their nature paranoid.

>You mean the kippah?
nope I mean huge fucking hats. there's quite a few different kinds.

Nothing of importance to gentiles.

They are a very successful family and I don't begrudge them.

Tell me about it. My father put his life on the line defending his country and it's people from the Islamic cancer, threatening to genocide them, then he moves here and sees the Ashkenazi owned media telling people that Muslims are actually really gentle people who are just misunderstood. It's disgusting.

None of the globalists in countries like Britain, America, Germany, France or Sweden have ever had to experience living alongside those savages. I'm not talking about second and third generation Paki diaspora here, but actual Arab Muslims who the good people of Israel live in fear of.

Polish? How many wars have you Catholics started with Protestants and vice versa? If Christianity is so universal and not elitist. You bible bashing fucks murder each other over personal interpretations of your religion.

What's your IQ score?
Are you for or against circumcision?

Would you yabadabado, if you where a rich man.

Yes, but you don't have to in order to get a place in the world to come; aka ' heaven.' In fact, orthodox rabbis will actively discourage one from converting

>My club is unknown to you. Yours however is known to all here.
>You are part of the club. The leaders of the club care little about you. You are a step above cattle to them. But you have a vested interest in this club. Enough that you will do all you can to protect it.
>You are a useful idiot as Bezmenov calls it.
what did he mean by this

Doesn't living your life through millennia old books seem a bit cultish to you?

Do you see the subversiveness of your fellow brethren or are you oblivious to it unless we remind you of it so?

What's the secret of the Dybbuk box?

Lol how easy for you to judge. I can tell you are a selfish piece of shot who only thinks of himself.

When the messiah comes, we shall cleanse the world of you presence.
Not like Hitler, who failed to wipe them all out.

No, no. Every last one you. Until then. ..

I was watching Addams Family and the scene where Wednesday Addams was telling her horror story with the ending "and all their noses had grown back" (and all the other girls put their hands over their faces in horror); got me to thinking "Do Jewish girls get rhinoplasty routinely when they come of age?" The joke in that scene seemed to be that East Coast girls were shallow and primarily of Jewish descent (pic related) -- Jennifer Grey got a nose job and become unrecognizable. But it struck me "is this a thing in the Jewish community?"

>Ashkenazi owned media
Why are they pushing for more (muslim) immigrants? Compasion for Israel?

Who are you voting for President and why is it Trump

The black star, the star of david.

What does it mean?

And there you go ladies and gentlemen... The Jew shows his true face. He cares not about anything, not even his surrogate nation that has clothed, fed and bathed him. He cares only for revenge. For as a false Jew and a worshipper of moloch he is bitter and full of hate.

youtube.com/watch?v=-d7q2hzkG3s

What is supposedly under the Sphinx's left paw?

Who claimed this?

Only if your mother is Jewish.

It always has to be passed down maternally.

Just the way I was brought up.

Beth Hamidrash Hagadol synagogue. You?

>A goy schmuck trying to tell me about my religion and how I practise it

Hmm, might be the shtreimel you're referring to.

>Anyway, you all need us to remove kebab for you and you know it.

>Jews bring muslims in en masse
>OY VEY, YOU NEED US TO REMOVE THEM GOYIM

Cause the sickness, sell the cure.

Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews

2 million Israelites and Egyptian converts witnessed the revelation at Sinai. The Torah is eternal. The Jewish people are eternal so long as they cleave to it

Who is watching us from the sun?
Who has the dream machines?

Yet you have not answered any of my questions.

Where does the star of david come from?
Why do you not practice animal sacrifice since the fall of the temple?
Why do you not believe in heaven or hell?
Why is your god male and female when the God of Isaac, Jacob and Abraham is male alone?

What do you think they will do to you when they find out what you've done?

Come now. I heard you were cowards and poor liars, but this is pretty poor even for you.

This. Why push for the immigration of crazy people who hate the West. Are they just suicidal?

Please don't judge my brethren by my acts. I am a proud white Aryan American who converted to Judaism. Orthodox, black hat and beard.

How does that make you feel, fellow white man?

Anyways, my goyish genes make different from most Jews

Princes Road Synagogue in Liverpool.

Seriously though. What's the deal with the casual naming of g-d?
I'm not even frum and that bothers me.

Can I get some of that jew gold?

> (You)
>Just the way I was brought up.

That seems like a perfectly honest answer.

Have you ever, internally, challenged your beliefs?

Thanks.

What do you know about the Demiurge?

>Only if your mother is Jewish.
if you have kids with a jewess then your children are jewish by default, i understand that, but a gentile man can never become a jew?

where do you buy your little hats? what are they made of?

>It always has to be passed down maternally.
>Only if your mother is Jewish.

thats cucked desu

Jews do not follow Yeshua because they do not believe He is the Messiah because he changed the law. Yeshua is the Messiah. HE never changed the law. Christians should be following Torah, because following Torah is following Yeshua. Yeshua is God.

go back to israel

t. brexit

Yes conversion is possible. But discouraged. According to the tenants of Torah, gentiles go to heaven if they follow the seven laws of Noah.

You don't understand. We're talking about universal ethics vs situational ethics. A christian is supposed to help people in need just because they're people. A jew helps only when it's a jew. When it's a goy the jew doesn't have to help despite the context being the same

Do you believe there's something in the Jewish character to undermine the cultures of those it sees as a rival? No hostility to you guys overall, but I just keep seeing those (((names))) every time there's some new anti-white bullshit

This is the law of Torah.
Btw, checked

Jews will openly tell you that Jesus is not their Messiah. Jesus is not Yahshua.

Yahshua means Yah is Savior.

Jesus might be your Savior but he is not theirs.

They are waiting for Yah / Iao - The Son of the Demiurge.

This is a weird question right.

The last name Lax.

Is it a frequent name in the Jewish community there?

Yes Jew, do you really believe the Babylonian Talmud is divine.

>implying you've ever done anything for someone else without a reward in mind.

Nigga pls

Circumsision is part of our religion, so for.

What kind of meshugenah question is this?

Stop trying to shoah me!

Yes, I've pointed it out numerous times in this topic. My parents are nationalist Jews, not globalist.

You tell me.

I suppose they feel that as they're descendants of holocaust victims in Europe, they feel they need to stamp out any form of racism in western countries.

Personally I don't have a problem with the Indians, East Asians, Eastern Europeans or even blacks living in Britain. Just fucking Muslims, yet even feminists and LGBT campaigners jump to their defence. It's madness.

If I was a citizen of the United States, I would vote for Johnson.

It represents the dimensions of Judaism.

The Hebrew Bible that became the OT came from the Sumerian tablets.

The stories you read from the OT are directly taken out of stories recorded in the Sumerian Tablets that tells the history of the gods of Mesopotamia.

The Jewish people choose one of the old pantheon to be their Lord.

Yes: the oral tradition, including the Talmud, was given to Moses at Sinai

The one that Christians call "Jesus" is in fact Yahushua (Yeshua). He is your Messiah. He is my Messiah. We are all ISRAEL. I am remembering and was from a Northern tribe. You are from the house of Judah. We are brothers.

Please answer these my kosher friend.