Is this worth a watch?

Is this worth a watch?
The biggest problem for me is knowing that Spacey is obviously not going to be in the last season, and I'm aware he's a main character and the draw, so I'm essentially investing time in to something that with almost 100% certainty will have a horrid last season.

But is it worth the journey?

1st season was awesome.

Doesn't really matter if Spacey isn't in last season, they SJW'd it the shit up and ruined both his character and the plot line long before.

I'd watch the first two, and stop after that.

I love the style of the show. It's pretty fantastic.

No
I stopped watching after season 3. Wish i stopped sooner. It got rediculous.

Maybe the first season. But he becomes so unlikable it's hard to watch

First season was good, that's when Fincher was still somewhat involved. I managed to get through season 2, but it was much harder to watch, never got to season 3

first season is good

Watch season 1 and 2 and you'll be left with a postive impression.

Just watch until the second season finale, end it there, it's a perfect ending

The first season is really good.
The show has a problem of having to top itself and gets retarded fast.

It's pretty shitty.

Watch the old UK one instead. Shorter, gets to the fucking point without all the unnecessary drama padding fuckery and the inept expansion of originally minor roles.

This, first two seasons are still really good, it only starts tanking with season 3.

this
also this

This guy gets it

Yes. Just STOP at the end of s2. It's a perfect ending to two great seasons. You'll be tempted to keep going but everything after s2 just horribly undermines the series.

Seasons 1-2 are good enough.
Then it really starts going downhill with his horrendous wife.

Its ironic that Robin will be carrying the show now considering she is the one who ruined it on screen.

There are entire episodes where her story arc is nothing but ambiguous feels. She's utterly without purpose and yet meddles with the affairs of millions. Its like someone has taken all the worst qualities of a woman and put them into one character.

>S5
>women president

I know the show is already pretty unrealistic but come on now

just watch season 1 and stop at 2

The shame is that i genuinely like Robin as an actress but she is written really inconsistently.

>The comments for all the new trailers is full of people saying they aren't going to watch it

The new season is going to be suck a trainwreck.

Early Claire was a decent enough character, she knew that the Underwoods quest for power meant that Frank would be top dog. Then everything started going wrong when the writers decided to have more girl power, but still wrote her as fucking up everything she touches.

The whlle affair with her artist ex bf was pretty retarded and out of character.