Toonami music
pastebin.com/ihpxGCUZ
toonami.tumblr.com/post/71271575067/toonami-merry-christmas-and-happy-holidays

Naruto story
pastebin.com/ZFvtJfNa

Tweeting info
pastebin.com/qbLzAeH6

FLCL news
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-24/toonami-to-co-produce-2-new-flcl-seasons/.100222

AoT s2 eye catches
imgur.com/a/9FqEo

News
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-02/toonami-debuts-jojo-bizarre-adventure-stardust-crusaders-on-july-29-gundam-iron-blooded-orphans-season-2-in-october/.118320
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-08-03/toonami-to-air-outlaw-star-anime/.119717

almost time for /boys/

Ghoul sucks.

>Parasytes: Dindu nuffin, generally considered in the right

>Ghouls: In the wrong

Explain

aisha shouldve had a spin-off anime with jim

OH

Just one more week

Parasytes realized they fucked up, and some (not many, but some) took measures to unfuck themselves.

Ghouls just suck.

TIME FOR BATMAN

this is fucking stupid, Imagine the humans in parasyte saying they'd just like to sit down and talk with the aliens killing them and possessing their bodies

Is this terrible series over yet?

Reminder that Ghouls are abominations and should be expurgated for the good of the world.

Xenoblade Chronicles spoilers

I better not catch ANY of you sympathizin with no FILTHY ghouls

for all those wondering how humans even have a prayer against these ghouls

let me introduce you to my man Arima

Your conclusion is incorrect.
The Parasytes who consumed people were also in the wrong.

>more white hair
I hate this fucking show.

Please tell me that's not Kaneki's dad or some shit

If they killed all the ghouls would there be no chance of them coming back? What turns someone into a ghoul?

What’s this guys name again? Connecticut?

AUTISMA

We're not being made to feel sorry for them by default.

time for shota x shota

next week

The Parasytes stopped being cunts and learned to co-exist.

Next week is the last episode.

Who's this glasses twink again?

Speaking of which...

Parasyte dealt with existentialism, TG is literally ghouls dindu nuffin, also Parasyte new when it's antagonists were 100% in the wrong

>introducing Arima when the show's almost fucking over
For what purpose

Does he even shitstomp Kaneki in this?

>suck
>not scrape and lick

If someone makes a pickle rick joke I swear to god.

Parasytes never went and tried to call themselves good people. They may have subscribed to that rules of nature theory but they had no morality. Ghouls, on the other hand, keep wanting us to feel sorry for them because they're just 'misunderstood'.

The Parastyes weren't teenage edgelords and some at least questioned their existence and tried to not be mindless killers.

What's with nerd Soma Cruz?

why don't all those hooded fucks just charge em
actually i'm not even paying attention right now what the fuck is happening

?????????????????????????????????????

Parasytes are more akin to insects and most eventually decided to live with humans and not eat them.

Ghouls HAVE to eat humans, make almost no attempt at living peacefully, and are apparently fully on board with a fucking race war so they can continue to eat humans.

its the one eyed King Arima He's actual in league with the One Eyed Owl Yoshimura Eto

>Parasites: sympathetic
>Ghouls: sympathetic
>Life fibers: sympathetic
>Monkeys in Planet of the Apes: sympathetic

this is what's wrong with the world

boom big reveal

FOR THE EMPEROR!!!

Parasytes actually didn't need to eat people to survive.

Dude's got a megabuster

He's the guy who we saw looking at his blank piece of paper for hours when writing his will.

He's apparently some other character we're supposed to care about / hate now, I don't know

I literally don't know what the fuck is happening or why.

>generally considered in the right

Since fucking when?

Parasytes were born to weed out the human race but learned to adapt and blend in, while eventually losing there taste for human flesh

Ghouls are just doing whatever to stay alive while knowing they shouldn't really exist

Actually Parasytes were only following the sole thing they all felt when born
Consume all humans.
They were basically following some prime directive that they later abandoned through development

>Eating your dad

Many of them didn't actually know that, though, and only a few bothered to find out.

What the fuck is the point of kaneki going edgelord and joining the bad guys he STILL cant get fucking shit done even in the anime filler season

When were the life fibers sympathetic? Only Senketsu ever was, and he's human-infused.

He's the One Eyed King (cause he's blind in one eye)

Feeling sorry for Ghouls.
Is against the Rules.

Looked like they were carrying him

>Muslims: .....

Hell yeah!

Who the fuck is who? what am I watching? Who's the Big Guy ghoul, and where was the bartender?

The Life Fibers were never portrayed as sympathetic, what are you talking about?

How the fuck are there so many Ghouls? How many people are they eating to sustain themselves? Wouldn't people notice all these deaths? Wouldn't this city be sunk into the ocean?

why the fuck is Touka wearing a skirt in this weather?

Touka feets please

someone call CeeLo

This.
Life Fiber weren't sympathetic. In fact they were basically fattening us up in a way to be devoured through evolution.

I'm playing Nep.

I can fuck a ghoul, can't fuck a parasytes without getting eaten.

Touka can take a mean dicking and she leglocks to make sure you impregnate her.

Gud job ano

what does Touka smell like

Does anyone feel sorry for the ghouls? ;_;

Don't question it, just enjoy the edge. Or just go fap like everyone else. Honestly, this show is complete shit. This ending better be worth it.

The old guy? He's the owl. But not the actual owl, that's his daughter, the writefag.

Banjo just weirdly fucks off into nothingness in this season. It's strange.

The apes literally did nothing wrong.

Eto's the One Eyed Owl Arima's the One Eyed King

Old man bartender just got devoured by a monster after turning into a monster and killing people

Parasytes never gave bullshit self-righteous diatribes about how the humans they ate were just as bad as them.

No

No.

flesh

look at this Nep

>can't fuck a parasytes without getting eaten
Oh?

No.

I feel like that by watching this show I've truly wasted my life. Regret is inoperable.

>can't fuck a parasytes without getting eaten.
You can if it's Ryoko, anyone like her, or after the Parasytes learned to eat the same foods we do.
Te later I think happen after a year or 2

As all women should.

REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD

THEY
FUCKING
EAT
PEOPLE

No. Whatever Ghouls consider Hitler needs to make an appearance sometime soon to wipe all of these monsters out.

The best way to write a series is to write it in such a way wher eI dont care at all if the main character dies or not.

Human supremacist much?

Ghoul genocide best day of my fucking life.

OH

It's that guy. His friend, from the first episode or whatever.

And this is it. This is all these dumb series was leading up to. Dumb characters with dumb powers having dumb fights in a dumb city.

YO BUDDY, STILL ALIVE?

HE'S DEAD? HE WAS THE ONLY CHARACTER WITH A COOL DESIGN

ah yiss

Been waiting for this one for months.

Best girl After Credit scene Now

>expecting anything less from a ghoul