Inevitable adaptation

Who are we casting as Griffith now that Berserk is nearing it's end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NRCrqec5uA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

idris elba

>now that Berserk is nearing it's end?
HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAAHAHAAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA

did the lazy fuck release a new chapter recently?

Cavill as Guts.
Ezra Miller as Griffith.
Rihanna as Casca.
Danny DeVito as Puck.

A woman in a rubber (male) muscle suit

Casca is BACK!

What? Somebody provide a summary please

>END
Hhahahahahaaha

Casca woke up

yes

Would

Rematch when?

Yes, Casca got her mind back and there is no hiatus
What a time to be alive

next chapter is a Rickert designing projectile weapons for the Kushans[spoiler/]

this was my same reaction

>Berserk
>end
What did he mean by this?

GG no re

>Berserk is nearing it's end
hahahhaha

Where to watch Berserk when kikeflix is the only service I pay for and they don't offer it?

>now that Berserk is nearing it's end?

You dont watch it, you read it.
The anime are all really really bad.

I don't read from the last page. Fuels my OCD.

Normies won't take Berserk...Will they?

Miura getting into Idolmaster was a mistake.

Then youre fucked because the animes are notoriously bad. Like REAAALLY bad.

And its not OCD you are just a dumbo who cant adapt to the slighest changes.

>the animes are notoriously bad. Like REAAALLY bad.

The 97 adaptation is unironically one of my favourite

the 90's anime was fine, great even. it captured the feel of the comic while making necessary cuts to the source material. the ost of the 90's anime alone justifies its existence.

no no no. not in my world. the berserk mangas are actual art. like no manga ive ever read has such insanely beautiful art and style.

Anyways the rule is manga > anime.
Always.

How are some people so good at drawing and making stories? I hope he actually ends this comic...

the berserk manga is great at being a manga. the '97 anime is great at being an anime adaptation, as well as being a damn good anime. the recent berserk anime fail at being good anime, hence why they are reviled.

saying the '97 anime is bad simply because you like the manga more is like saying you don't like apples because they don't taste like oranges. it's fine you like one over the other, but your opinion doesn't detract from the artistic successes of the '97 anime.

Fair enough.
But I dont think anyone who read the mangas first would say that the animes are good or better.
The only really good thing from the first anime is the score. that music was godly.

you fucking autist, it's not a competition

gats x casca x femto threesome when

youtube.com/watch?v=NRCrqec5uA4

i think the anime is actually a great way to begin the series, because the eclipse is much less expected, and the betrayal of griffith isn't so clearly laid out before the golden age
and like you said, that fucking music is GOAT

Why are the newer seasons bad?

whereas the 97 anime was lazy in the sense that they often just showed stills of manga pages instead of animating something, the newer anime uses awful 3d models in lieu of actual animation
it looks fucking atrocious

Exactly. So am I to understand some anime hack is ripping off a Brian De Palma design kino? “Steal from the best” , they say..

Saw the 97 anime first way back when before reading the manga. Absolutely no regrets.

PHOENIX

Charismatic Warlord who seeks to become king, unites a band of misfits into the greatest mercanery force on the continent. Makes a princess fall in love with him.
Got depressed when he lost his friend, fucked up his plans because of his depression, spends years being crippled, tortured and raped.
Given a chance to be king if he sacrifices all his comrades and friends to demons. But only if he’s says yes.
he says yes[\spoiler]

I was all excited for a POTP thread until I read the text and was like "who the fuck are Griffith and Berserk"?