/trek/

Ensign Pretty Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15213616
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She went on to become a director

Jellico was right. About the Cardies. About life. About everything.

>watch TOS in order for the first time
>first episode was literally filled with as much sexual innuendo as they could get away with in the 60's
How does it feel that your dear sci-fi used the lowest common denominator to hook viewers?

Tilly Powers Facts:

Tilly Is Cute.
I Love Tilly!
Tilly!

The TOS directors cut is boss

>Used to be
Wow it's almost like it doesn't matter anymore

If you can replicate a working phaser you can replicate energy which means that you can replicate the energy to power the replicators which means unlimited energy making dilithium obsolete

you need another ban

Rate my Nebula class bridge

Worst Star Trek aesthetic I've ever seen.

You got something against chrome, pally?

In Too Fast Too Furious? Nothing at all. In Star Trek? Definitely.

Go away, Trekkie.

How about this one, a bit more classical

It's still waay waaaaay too damn roomy. I don't even see a ceiling on this screenshot and it's already occupying two decks.

Well this one's on a Jupiter class carrier so of course it's going to be roomy

She's got more hair on her arms than I do

>Greek women
not even once

Do Galaxy class Starships have an actual Kitchen where you can cook real food or do you have to replicate absolutely everything?

Don't see kitchen anywhere

Where’s the dolphin tank?

They didn't have a regular kitchen, but they could accommodate a chef who cooked meals for important receptions, but that was specific for the Galaxy class only since it was used on diplomatic missions. Neelix used the captain's private dining room to make a kitchen on the Intrepid class, since it didn't have one.

>ewwww a hair ewwwwww!!!! grosss ew ew ew!!!!!!!

So you've never seen a real woman naked, gotcha.

Captain Maxwell also

Where do you think O'Brien learned how to murder spoonheads?

Needs more 'Nice Even TV lighting™'

Reminder that Moriarty's holobox was destroyed when the Enterprise was destroyed in Generations.

Reminder that Generations is shit.

They can replicate a kitchen

Moriaty was a retard anyway

If Spot could survive that crash, so could that box.

Your assumption that they keep every retarded shit they come across during their journey instead of hauling it back to Starfleet for further study / to mothball, doesn't make sense. They shipped off the box the first opportunity they got.

They probably shipped him off to the Daystrom Institute beforehand. Kim makes a reference to him in an episode of VOY. So Starfleet at large is at least aware of him.

Why does Geordie tell Barclay he has never been in a transporter accident when him and ro were phased cloaked in a transporter accident a few episodes earlier

this

Because it wasn't a transporter malfunction. The transporter didn't malfunction, it just had an unintended side effect in conjunction with another technology.

What happened to that orphan boy who worf adopted as a brother

Did he just forget about him

He sent him to Russia to live with his parents. The Roshenko family run a de facto orphanage to care for all of the children worf picks up and can't care for

>Mother. I am sending you an additional child who I have taken responsibility for
>Oh Worf, not another one

This guy walks onto DS9. What happens?

>Calling someone a Trekkie as an insult in a Star trek thread

It becomes good

Depends what season. He goes to Quark's, finds a Cardassian, and they become best buddies while they reminisce about the good old days when they had the Narn/Bajoran people enslaved.

A mother fucking party breaks out.

Fuck those STO interiors are retarded huge.

The Traveler sexually abused Wesley Crusher.

I wish there was more b5 discussion
what would you like to do on b5 lads?
>whoring with G'Kar
>gambling and drinking with Londo
>AA meeting with Garibaldi
>Coffee with Ivanova
>baseball with sheridan
>stims with franklin
>meditation with Delenn
>watching Delenn meditate with Lennier
>clean up Londo's problems with Vir

>Coffee with Ivanova
Sounds good. Would love to hang out with Sheridan too, but I got all the baseball out of my system with Sisko.

What is B5?

Some DS9 ripoff

>implying Moriarty wasn't a sucker
>implying they didn't throw that box in the trash as soon as they got moriarty to agree to shut down the holoprogram

B5 was written before ds9

who didn't?

>episode where representatives of earth's major religions come to B5
>no muslim representative

What did J. Michael Straczynski mean by this?

I'm watching TOS for the first time in chronological order, some episodes I never watched in full.

>ep1: chameleon yeti needs sodium chloride, Spock yells at it, McCoy is being an idiot
>ep2: hydrocephalic Q-mutt is a spoiled brat, BAM deus ex machina
>ep3: new uniforms, everyone is wearing random colors, Sulu is a science officer, psychics are real, pressed pause

Does TOS get better? I'd literally rather be at the dentist right now getting three root canals...

This episode shows the worst part of B5 writing the best. Every race is nothing but a stereotype, a simplistic 2 dimensional archetype of either one thing or the other. When inventing new races, stereotyping is the shittiest way to make them appear different. Instead of stereotypes, there should be tendencies, just like it's shown with religion. Most tend to be christian or jewish, but some are a dozen other things.

gay facts
yep you're gay, check

her clit is probably bigger than your penor as well

Yeah, it got a bit sappy and contrived at times. Seeing that sort of stuff makes me wish for a Terran Empire/Battleship Voyage sorta show.

>filename
Is Wesley anybody's favourite?

Look at it this way: whenever Wesley was in an episode, he saved everyone's ass. It'd be funny to see a dick measuring contest between Burnham and Wesley.

>was wesley anybody's favorite
Girls who watched the show when they were teenagers and gay men who watched the show when they were teenagers.

Daily reminder Porthos did nothing wrong

But Porthos is a dog

Best doggo

Big if true

>it's a 'Riker goes mad playing a psychotropic video game and rapes Wesley in the access tunnels' episode

Actual Ensign Pretty reporting in

Best Trek doggo coming through!
Maura>Porthos

>My quarters, 2300 hours.

She looks 45 at 25.

Hairy broad detected

Keep your gay fantasies to yourself

Or so the romulans would have you believe

>Girls who watched the show when they were teenagers
They all wanted the Big Riker Cock.

I don't see the appeal.

why did you make me lover her more?

>ep4: the one TNG ripped off in The Naked Now
>ep5: the ship doesn't have internal sensors, the episode

This show is complete fucking garbage...

>he hasn't binge watched all TNG and the borg story line
>he doesn't know comfy shows.
how did you make it to your moms vagina being such a pussy?

Are you retarded? I was talking about TOS the whole time.

you're watching them in air order not production order, the ep3 was the very first filmed with that cast, so it's a bit rough, yeah. And I do think that they wanted to push episodes with more "mass appeal" forward that's why the early one feel bit "off"
I'd say Watch 8, skip 9 and than watch all from 10 onwards

or if you really need to be convinced that TOS can be good watch 15 (Balance of Terror), 26 (Devil in the Dark) and 29 (City on the Edge of Forever) and than decide if you want to watch any more or not.

there's also Arena, Space Seed, Taste of Armageddon, Errand of Mercy. TOS had quite a few stinkers, that's pretty hard to deny, but it shouldn't stop you from getting to the really good episodes that are also numerous.

Gets better with Corbomite Maneuver.

Thanks. I'm really trying to give TOS the benefit of the doubt, but I can't enjoy any episode so far with everything I already know about Star Trek that doesn't even fucking exist here. Episode 5 is literally 20 minutes of chasing someone like a retard instead of using the internal sensors to locate him and beam him to the brig. Are site to site transports even a thing in TOS? Fuck me...

and by 8 I mean 7,.fuck me, sorry
watch "What are little girls made of". skip the shit "Miri"

kek, thanks for your effort user, appreciate it

Netflix lists "The Cage" an originally unaired pilot with a totally different crew and a plot later reused for a two-parter as number 1, forgot about that.

a SEVERE lack of Dukat in this thread

Yea, I noticed. I'm watching it on a "free" streaming site, where they are in air order. I'm watching 7 right now, and I already see the improvement in the first one and a half minutes.

there hasn't even been a daily reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong

He was also right in SG1 and Robocop. Why the fuck does Ronny Cox play such fun characters? Everything is better with Cox.

This!

So much!

Oh I miss B5

>Everything is better with Cox.
Even the ladies

With one crucial difference. He was right and did nothing wrong on Star Trek. He was right and did everything wrong in both Robocop and Stargate.

I just realized that in The Big Bang Theory Wil Wheaton's address is 1701. Fuck.

>Wil Wheaton, George Takei, Leonard Nimoy, and LeVar Burton all guest star on BBT
>No Patrick Stewart, Frakes, or Gates
I'd watch an episode with Patrick and Gates in it. But that's it.

Is there anything that cameo slut george takai has not guest starred in?

Let's try this again, this time with as many countries as possible. I want to know who REALLY comes to Trek!

Last one had "Other" listed far too much.

strawpoll.me/15213616
strawpoll.me/15213616
strawpoll.me/15213616

Check out this nature trail.
Needs some weedwackin'!