Why didn't you fuckers tell me this is so good. Also from my pleb knowledge, it's pretty historically accurate

Why didn't you fuckers tell me this is so good. Also from my pleb knowledge, it's pretty historically accurate.
Does anyone know any good documentaries about Caesar or Alexander the Great ?

Also who is best man ? I say it's Cicero

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=exI45AnLBRc
youtube.com/channel/UCv_vLHiWVBh_FR9vbeuiY-A/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=_owngbLXljk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ourguy + bestguy = Mark Antony

theres been daily threads for at least 3 months

>Brutus literally the only decent person in the whole show.

God, I love Rome so much.

>at least 3 months
Since forever you mean

>Why didn't you fuckers tell me this is so good.
We have been for years but you fucking plebs never listen.
This show is quite literally the best thing HBO ever made and it's only discussed here, go figure.
Now to fix your pleb knowledge problem, go listen to Mike Duncan's history of rome.

To me, he came off as a mommy's boy that was pressured into going way over his head. In the show, I believe him to be the weakest character (though I liked the scenes where you could get a glimpse of his inner struggle).
RL Brutus seemed to be more on top of his shit than what we got here. I always imagined that he was one of the most complex personalities of known history. I can't even begin to understand how to do justice to such a character, so I guess his show portrayal is as accurate as it could be without making the whole story about him.

greatest TV ever made
Imagine being GRRM, signing your life's work away to be shat upon because you thought the guys who made Rome would be in charge of Game of Thrones

Rome 3000 when?

>Mike Duncan's history of rome.
Nice, thank you

december there have been daily threads.
before then was consul of rome shitpost with 5 replies.

REFLECT, BRAVE ROMANS

NEVER AGAIN WILL WE HAVE SUCH TRUE HISTORIC KINVS

I loved how marc anthony looked stoned 24/7 yet he was a capable general.Too bad they cut a lot of his development in S2.

>historically accurate

haha

Rome 1882 is better.

>youtube.com/watch?v=exI45AnLBRc
>1:25
>"Now, let's have some fun."
>"HAVE FUUUUUUUN"

Is this historically accurate?

>KINVS

>Does anyone know any good documentaries about Caesar

does this count?
youtube.com/channel/UCv_vLHiWVBh_FR9vbeuiY-A/videos

Love that channel, I've seen every video tho. Do you know anymore like it ?

he yells "advance" you retard.

I feel so empty now

no but someone else here might

>HAVING REJECTED HIS LOVING WIFE SANSA, TYRION LANNISTER HAS COVPLED HIMSELF TO THE TARGARYEN WHORE AND SORCERESS DAENERYS, PROMISING HER DOMINION OVER ALL OF WESTEROS
>HE WORSHIPS HORSES AND DRAGONS
>HE BLACKENS HIS EYES WITH SOOT LIKE A PROSTITVTE
>HE DANCES AND PLAYS THE CYMBALS IN VILE ESSOSI RITES

Which one are you, user?

Flavius reporting for duty

My beard looks alright and I don't hide my poverty well at all, though

Domitius reporting sir

Hostilius here, but not so much constantly drunk as constantly high. Fucking vices

Flavius hits a little close to home.

Now

Maybe Severus.

Hey thanks for that channel, user, seems cool.

Domitius Maximus

kino duo

severus
almost scary how accurate this is

flavius

one of the greatest experiences in TV for me, followed by one of the biggest disappointments when I knew s3 wasnt coming

TFW we will never get a prequel series chronicling Caesar's conquest of Gaul.

HE WAS A CONSTABLE OF HOME!

Legionnairie Regulus reporting for duty, sir.

Vercin Getorix, son of keltil doesn't need one.

it's not that accurate, actually real events are even more hilarious, like Ceasar being Pontifex Maximus (a lifetime post) canceling any 'bad omens' by his co-consul. shit is straight laughs.
tv series is still one of the best, hell they have even obscene graffities on walls like 'Fuck Pompei' and shit

Octavian in season 2 was the fucking boss. Idc what the haters say

youtube.com/watch?v=_owngbLXljk

S1 is a solid 9/10 in my book. Only loses a point for how they butchered and skipped past the battles. I get that shit is expensive but I feel like they could've done more with it.
S2 is excellent as well, but it's more in the 8/10 range on account of all the stupid personal side plots like almost everything revolving around Vorenus' children, Atia, Timon and the Jews etc.

Some of the music in some of the videos is just off.
Like putting miley cyrus in a ww1 documentary..

Hey Chrissy. I put a curse on you by all the Gods.

ey tone whayagadda do me like dat foh

roflmao.

13!

I truly hope the staff for Rome are hired for the Game of Thrones spinioff about the Valyrian Freehold. The Valyrians were ASOIAF's equivalent to the Roman Empire so I'd like to see fantasy kino with this kind of writing and acting.

GIMME A M DENARIS

Domitius... too close.

should i watch john carter just for these 2 lads?

>KINVS