Which Iron Man movie is the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFgvaPyhxOM
youtube.com/watch?v=N1fGTgnY8f8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>most sex appeal
>slickest action
>jokes suited it

The first one, because the world hadn't been infected with the MCU aids yet. It was "original" in its own way

The first one, because it had based stane

First movie. Minimal and well used cgi. Practical suit. Stan Winston involved. Simple, good origin story.

Spider-Man homecoming

1=2>3
I never understood the hate for 2.

Unironically 1=3

First half is free of MCU aids, but second half is already quippy garbage.

Iron Man 1

2 had the best action scenes and that's all these movies are about anyway.Shame that it felt as though it was rushed to release. If needed another pass.

the first half of 2 was good. i always liked the scene where Tony cried looking at his chest reactor in the bathroom

Fuckin loved 1 and 2. Latter half of 3 was unfortunately mostly garbage.

I like the first one most. The third failed to hold my interest, to be honest. I was just waiting for it to finish. I'm not really a fan of these films, but I guess they're pretty good as a whole. RDJ does the job well, and the visuals are noice.

How did we go from this

to this!?

Sneed's feed and seed

based and checked

Marvel CGI is trash, where do they spend their massive budgets on?

Robert Downey Jr's lifts

Can't see the difference to be honest

the animator don't know about Newton first law of motion

remember when the suits were real?

3 is the ultimate pleb filter.

remember when the suits had detail and were made to look real?
Compared to which looks like a morph suit

I unironically enjoy the second one the most. It has the most Iron Man being Iron Man, and the best depiction of Black Widow in the MCU.

unironically 3

Mandarin(the fake one) is the best

Nice rose tinted glasses.

>which capeshit is the most polished turd?

The first one. 2 is shit. 3 is shitty.

You're really going to compare the quality between Iron Man 2008 and Avengers 2?
The design in 08 was leagues better than Whedon's shit
youtube.com/watch?v=MFgvaPyhxOM

Definitive answer.
2 and 3 are only good for watching when you're bored and don't give a shit about paying attention. Basically "leave it playing on the other monitor" movies

Pleb detected.

So enjoying the best out of the trilogy, which also has the best designs of the suits, more than the other two is being considered a pleb?

3 because it was the last one and we don't have to have anymore iron man movies.

>drunken rusky moaning myrtle mad cause dad die
>waaaaaah fuck toby start
>rich guy honestly thinks he can control vengeful drunk with money
>somehow rusky vodkalung is tech genius
>that was a cool fight sequence near the end
>blueballed boss fight
>shit jokes
literally garbage

the first one

but don't forget iron man is a shit character

The worst thing Iron Man 2 did was introduce Ivan/ Anton Vanko and not give us Crimson Dynamo as a villain.
And not going with the best designed Crimson Dynamo suit
youtube.com/watch?v=N1fGTgnY8f8

Was I the only one who found Justin Hammer funny? Him, Ivan and the bird entertained me. Meanwhile I can't remember much of Iron Man 3. Not saying it was shit, but it left no trace in my brain

Sam Rockwell is great in general. He can take a terribly written character/ over the top character and make them enjoyable.
I'm just waiting for them to release him from prison so he can go down the Ultimate Spider-Man route and create various villains that way.

the only decent one, the first.

They all actually good in some way, even 3rd one. Even tho i hated it after first time in cinema, but after rewatching it at home i kinda get the point and liked it.
First is the best tho.

All I see are cartoon metal men