Just kidding

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/971013841395027968
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>5555111

Sup Forums looks up to an obese, balding autist

really makes you think

he’s so based literally /our guy/

>The President of the United States is also one of the greatest internet trolls in human history
What a time to be alive

>Sup Forums looks up to the most powerful man in the world
>redditors shit on him for not having perfect hair
So mature.

Based

it's sad that people have such shitty thin skinned senses of humor nowadays that he has to specifically say it's a joke.

boomer posting is not autism

Thanks for the get, we have the best gets on Sup Forums. Sup Forums gets are the best gets

>says the obese, balding autist
I'm right, you know.

>t. balding autist

The president is literally retarded

not a trump supporter but i never understood the hair jokes like hes 71

it would make more sense to shit on him for his dumb policies or something

I genuinely love him and don't understand why other people disagree. Strange times.

lol checked and keked
/ourpresident/

>arghhgg trump said something I find distasteful

It makes me smile

>mfw it's real

I think Trump is a moron but those digits don't lie
Based

assuming you're not, why aren't you, a normal, capable person, not president instead?
Can't beat a literal retard?

>based Donald strikes yet again

Sometimes I genuinely wondered what my purpose in life was. My place in the universe. Was anything worth it? Was all my hard work and study truly for naught? The largest star ever observed is the UY Scuti, with a radius roughly 1,700 times that of the sun in our Solar System. By comparison, the approximate mass of the Sun is 1.989 x 10^30 kilograms... yes, that's thirty zeroes. By further comparison, if you're a male of average height and reasonably-fit, the Sun is approximately 2.652 by ten to the twenty-eighth power larger than you are. Sometimes I would remember this and think, "We are all so utterly insignificant."

Then, something truly magical happened. Donald Trump, a businessman from New York, won the U.S. Presidential Election. His opponent? A murderous, evil cunt whose schemes and ploys go back decades. Hillary Clinton. "It was HER TIME!" the masses cried. It was then, ONLY then, that I understood how things came together in such a beautiful way.

Of the tens of thousands of years that human beings have existed, you and I were born to revel in this exquisite moment. Donald Trump causing butthurt. So much butthurt.

>I genuinely love him and don't understand why other people disagree

If you were just a bit brighter you'd realize you completely answered your own question there, user.

I'm not American so I'm ineligible.

Trump is not the most powerful man in the world.

>Its real

pretty labored, user

This was still the most kino shitpost of all time.

Read it twice, and take in the multiple layers of it.

Wtf is trump a communist

>and that’s a GOOD thing

>America has a literal god for a president

I'm jealous

At least he gets the kind of supporter he deserves.

But Reddit loves Trump

based

wouldn’t work they will still take offense per usual in our outrage culture, I think the fact that he is our president is what libs forget and they’d rather burn down everything just to see him fail, is a sign of mental instability

>most kino shitpost of all time
you're quite right, just not in the way you want to be

Trump is literally Hitler and is going to kill all the minorities. Also he has dum hair lol.

Nah just call him fat and bald that will do the trick

I feel the same way, except unironically.

WE GOT A NIGGER HERE A NIGGER 59 YEARS AGO YOU'D HAVE A FORK SHOVED UP YOUR ASS

A NIGGERRRRRRRR

sure you are, euro

Are you also ineligible to become a multi-billionaire?
Please, do tell me how a literal retard manages to make billions.

Lmao dudes the president of the second most powerful country in the world (first is Israel ofc) yet finds the time to shitpost on sociial media

I could not love this man anymore, please take over as prime minister of England too before it dies.

isn't that the guy who lied about surviving 9/11

Nah, peak banter is the tweet about him sarcastically praising the womans march this year

Majority of leftist will call for impeachment over this

i wish, user... i wish

born into a rich family.

I really really want him to win again.

More four years of liberal butthurt would be a dream coming true.

But Trump loves Jews, unlike Hitler.

>this is what the adult believes

Fucking terrifying

>your favorite President (me)

I'm just going to assume this is a real tweet.

I fucking love thus guy

based

pretty weak ending but otherwise 8.5/10

He accidentally stumbled upon it.

(me)

A labor of love, user.

He was the better candidate out of the two, he was right in his attacks on the previous president, the economy is doing better and unemployment is down user what else could they say, besides Drumpf of course.

I'm not really interested in becoming the president or a muti-billionaire. Are you? I'm just saying Trump is a retard because he is. That seems pretty self-evident, you fucking retard.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/971013841395027968
My God! It's real!
Maybe because I'm not American, but if Trump doesn't start a major war, he'll be the best US president in recent history. The shitposting is amazing too.

So how would you go about turning 1 million dollars into several billions?
I mean, a literal retard could do it, so surely user must be more capable.

O bat yiu de.

(((they))) aren't "men"

How old are you? Which country do you live in?

also ISIS is pretty much annihilated and Obama will be a foot note in history because Trump pretty much gutted all his polices

It's up to the Democrats, really.

>Do we nominate a likeable, but also competent and professional-seeming guy like Joe Biden to reassure Midwesterners that the Democratic Party is the party of everyone?
>Or do we nominate Kamala Harris to call for a total purge of all white CIS male pigs?

What choice do you suppose they will make?

Trump is a kike-lover. Fuck him and Sup Forums

sage

>gif
oi nee-san

You're just overreactive and easily impressed, user.

When he loses though we'll get 4 years of Sup Forums butthurt.

It’s quite impossible for me to understand how people continue to say this.

Trump is clearly not a retard, he is able to run circles around our other politicians, he won a race all the experts said was impossible, he is a multi billionaire with properties all over the world he is a celebrity and ran a top tv show without knowing anything about tv.

If you still think he is retarded I can only conclude that you are insane or have issues with pattern recognition

Literal retards cannot continue to be successful across multiple disciplines for decades, they don’t have the ability to do that

>I'm just saying that the most powerful person in the world, who, apart from being the leader of the free world, also has a multi-billion dollar business empire, is in fact retarded
>I have none of these things and still live in my mothers basement, but at least I'm not retarded!

This is you.

>When lefty pol scum try to astroturf this hard

Elizabeth Warren

But how did a fucking retard achieve these things?

>Or do we nominate Kamala Harris to call for a total purge of all white CIS male pigs?

You're a fucking idiot, user.

if dubs than Trump will not be re-elected and Israel will be nuked by the next president

get

Transfer 1 million dollars to my bank account and I'll show you. Can't be that hard.

Trump is still retarded though.

>Trump is clearly not a retard, he is able to run circles around our other politicians
Nigger he won because minorities didn't vote.
After Bernie lost, nobody gave a shit anymore and Hilary was hyped by the media.

Trump 2020

Why is he so comfy?

>trump accidentally

....ran manynsuccefull comapnies, became a multi billionaire, became a celebrity, raised 5 successful children, made a hit tv show, got into politics for fun, best the most anointed candidate in history against all odds, got most of his agenda passed on his first year.

Man some guys just get all the luck m8

Probably just a few months.

We are used to lose, that's why Sup Forums exploded when Trump won. We were already expecting to be defeated, but then came a wonderful surprise.

Sorrounded by the right team of people. Trump is and always has been a personality, thats the extent of his abilities

I'm pretty sure it has to do with people who've given up on their own lives attempting to live vicariously through him.

MAGA

>you don't understand shitlord, she's actually a moderate, common sense screeching fat black harpy

>US in charge of electing a president
>US ends up with a shitposter
really makes you think

Do you honestly believe all of that shit you just typed?

B-BUT 4 BANKRUPTCIES

user you must learn, when you’re a liberal, you no longer worry about contradictions. Trump loves Jews, but is also literally Hitler. Trump is taking away all of your guns, but he’s also a radical gun nut. Unlike Trump, we are not sexist or racist, but we can still make fun of his idiot slut of a mail order bride.