My gf is 4'4" and an adult.

pics

Whut, this some /fit/-tier broscience.

> Falling for the womanlet meme

>wish I had a fleshlight gf

=/

Well I'm a manlet so it all works out.

this surprises no one

if i were rodriguez i'd be pissed about tarantino going to his kid raping appointment wearing a shirt about their connection

That’s not a “6-8yr old” foot. Look at. That foot has some seen some wear and tear. A kids foot is pristine and notable larger looking in comparison to the calf. Also that calf should not have that much muscle on it for a 6yr old. I’m sure Tarantino is personally, a horrible dude, but that’s not a kid foot.

>wearing the same tee to jonathan ross

BACK

TO..

..BACK

>..
so?

i don't get why you included these two posts. you don't have to prove the shirt exists. are you proud of yourself for finding it?

The foot looks very wrinkly and dry to be a kid's one

>What is perspective?

poor bait, that's clearly a mature foot

t. footfag

fuck off quentin

It's funny because if you can't tell that's a child's leg and foot without the sherlockery you're clinically retarded

This. You cannot apply 2D measurements to a photograph with depth. I hope this is a troll thread else y'all are retarded.

"back to back" sounds like "ass to ass" and its hilarious. also, who wears the same shirt during 2 separate photo ops and wtf wears a £10 stretched old tee to a late night talk show?

the leg is clearly at an angle towards the camera
shit tier science

kys your're self

The kid is 12-14

I remember seeing the full pic before and it was an asian chick but that was many years ago and I can't find it

quentin, please go...

>12-14
Practically geriatric

t. QT