There will be plenty of comic book fans who hear the name “Tom Cruise” in discussions about Green Lantern and...

>There will be plenty of comic book fans who hear the name “Tom Cruise” in discussions about Green Lantern and simply scoff. But such is the price of undeniable A-lister status, as many balked at Ben Affleck being cast as Batman, noting the actor for his worst roles, not his best. But nobody needs to make the case for Tom Cruise instantly turning Green Lantern Corps from an uphill battle into a serious contender. Not just for his knack at drawing blockbuster crowds, but for the budget and quality associated with projects he joins.

screenrant.com/tom-cruise-green-lantern-movie-director/2/

>Tom Cruise being in it means it'll be a hit no matter what!

It didn’t bomb

>err it didn't bomb sweetie

That's why the Dark Universe got canned, right?

>Tom Cruise
>give him the power of the Lantern
UNSTOPPABLE

That thing is still going
Gal Gadot (possibly) Bride of Frankenstein

Reynold's GL movie was good. Fuck the haters. One bad scene didn't ruin the rest of the movie. It's better than most modern capeshit.

No. Got canned months ago. Drac Untold and The Mummy didn't do well enough. They even turned TSOW into a stand alone non-reboot film at the last minute (it was supposed to be Dark Universe Creature from the Black Lagoon).

>Fuck the haters

Have you considered suicide?

not yet, but you haven't said much so far
I'm sure when you're done I'll wish I was dead

It’s back on, Universal isn’t giving up and are looking for people to do it

Haterblamers are double the cancer so-called "haters" are, if you seriously resort to using the word "haters" it comes off that you know full-well what you like is complete shit and that the only real fixer is to kill yourself. I'm done now so go ahead, kiddo

He also got asked to take over the Universal Monsters franchise in 2007 but said no (considering their Dark universe of that time gave us The Wolfman, I can see why he said no... altough it doesn't look that bad now compared to the recent Dracula and The Mummyfu). Now that he was ready to do it they just cancelled it.

weak effort
3/10

>new team taking over DU
well that could be a good thing if they use some of the people who made TSOW
>Gal Gadot
WHY?

Weak effort on what?

>last minute
>film released by Fox Searchlight, produced by TSG and Double Dare You
>Dark Universe

Something doesn't add up here user

>Gal Gadot as an Acquanetta-type actress in a new Ape Woman trilogy
I could see it.

How about blaming Dracula untold or the original mummy fans backslash?

Cruise isn't exactly box office gold these days, it's just the same as dumping Johnny Depp in things today, it worked a while ago but younger generations couldn't give a shit

That being said Dracula Untold probably didn't help but i actually liked it :'(

Tom Cruise doesn't allow to use his image in merchandise. They won't be able to cash on toys and figures.
Doubt they gonna cast him.

You only liked it because of you're leaf waifu, be honest.