Is Twin Peaks Sup Forums approved kino?

Is Twin Peaks Sup Forums approved kino?

I just watched first season for the first time, and I quite enjoyed it. Nice mix of mystery and intentional goofyness. I don't watch TV series past first season these days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRI2Izu8Od0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Definitely kino af.

Season 2 has some good story points but overall, because Lynch was barely involved, its not as good as season 1. Season 3 is pleb filter kino for sure.

If you plan on watching more though, dont skip season 2 even if your interest starts to wane.

Season 1
>/reddit kino/

Season 2
>/retard kino/

Season 3
>Sup Forums kino supreme
>pleb filter af

Damn, might check out season 3 I guess. After 25 years they might not just be milking it.

I miss /tpg/

You Haven't seen anything yet.
Shit is gonna get weird in S3.

>Damn, might check out season 3 I guess. After 25 years they might not just be milking it.
Definitely not milking. It's the very opposite of lazy nostalgia pandering.

Sup Forums kino for sure

i watched in in 90s though, so it might be nostalgia talking

never figured out what they meant by pic related

So did he just not feel like coming back? Did he not understand it? Was he LYNCHED?

We offered this based dog Season 3...just sayin.

Different based dog; we whispered the ending of Season 3 to him...just sayin.

Because he's retired from acting.

I don't know. He's 70 and he's not gonna use the money. If I were expecting to drop dead any minute, I'd rather spent my time with family too.

WHAT YEAR IS IT?!

100% kino. I watched first two seasons for a first time 4-5 years ago, re-watched last summer before season 3.

Don't listen to these retards, the first half of season 2 up until they reveal Laura's killer is even better than season 1, and has more Lynch directed episodes. Everything from there to the finale is spotty, but the finale is maybe the best episode.

>not spending the winter of your life making Lynch kino with hot mommy tier actresses

and nothing of value was lost.

He planned on coming back, but I guess he changed his mind or maybe had health issues.

Josie BTFO

Knobbed forever

Satisfaction level felt after watching 18hrs of Season 3=watching 45mins of Black Mirror

>t. normie

TP is both reddit & Sup Forums tier. Somewhat intellectual and contrarian enough. Pulls of the trick of making plebs feel patrician.

Imagine the reddit-tier fans crying for fan service after Season 1 & 2 and instead Lynch gives them 2 and half straight minutes of floor mopping, uninterrupted, 0 dialogue

holy shit what the fuck
is this the power of LYNCHING?

After The Return, TP is no longer possibly reddit.
The most reddit thing about the show were the romances in season 2

It was pretty funny, lots of people sperged out and stopped watching season 3 becasue there was no coffee and cherry pie shit going on.

Everyone was getting LYNCHED and FROSTED it was glorious.

I love that this is actually a real thing she sent to Lynch.

>Implying Dick Tremayne wasn't absolute kino

Season 1 and the first 9 or so episodes of season 2 are worth watching. Don't bother with the rest. Overall it's a very overrated show.

Okay I take that specific instance back, although mainly because he redeemed himself in the most chad way possible

Did they fuck?

no

Once Leland is revealed as the killer the show goes to shit. Wyndom Earle is lame as hell. Season 3 was completely unnecessary.

WHO GIVES A FUCKING SHIT HOW LONG A SCENE IS?

That look in her eyes, you just KNOW

Big James' Gas Farm (Formerly Ed's)

If you mean the rest of season 2 you're very right. Season 3 is entertaining as fuck though.

>it's a very overrated show.
although I really like the show I have to admit that this is correct in some way. I (and I think many others) watched the show in their teens and you can't objectively assess stuff that you liked in that time (Pink Floyd, James Bond etc.)
Overall Twin Peaks builds up a lot of tension that is not released properly.
But of course, it's entertaining and very unique, only a bit overrated.

That doesn't count for S3, though. That's just great kino

>skipping the season 2 finale
baka

Carrie Page (Formerly Laura)

Wait, there is no CUP-A JOE? Can it be even called Twin Peaks after that?

>James was always cool.

Has anyone else ever been so wrong?

ok the finale is good, but there are so many uninteresting deserts in the script of S2

That part in Season 2 where they actually wanted us to believe that perfection like Maddy and Donna would actually be so in love with James that they fought over him

>Season 3 was completely unnecessary.
no

>unnecessary
what do you mean with that? the only purpose of a TV show is to entertain and that it did

>reddit-tier fans
In reality, though, /r/twinpeaks was into it all the way through while the plebs on /tpg/ were getting LYNCHED.

Why would you go on the internet and tell lies?

go back

Go back

Those two assholes made me want bread so bad.

It was shit for tryhard film students. I couldn't even finish it.

The only people on Sup Forums who don't like Twin Peaks are newfag contrarians.

I would argue s2 is pleb filter also. It's not 100% gold like s1, but it's still filterin plebs left and right

Imagine if all three Lauras started pulling your pants off haha

It subverts expectations

>tfw you have to go back to missoula
Maddie is best Laura

How can one man be so based?

Harold should have just grabbed a piece of that fat booty

I wish she was like that but on my dick

CUTE

literally /ourguy/

Bernie or Lynch?

applies to both

cringearoonie

twin peaks season 3 is literally babby's first movie after taking cinematography 101

LAURA IS A _______

Upvoted xD

>after taking cinematography 101
way too much overexposure and bad editing for that
It looks so much like this that it stops being funny:
youtube.com/watch?v=yRI2Izu8Od0

First season is pretty good but everything else is hot garbage.

QT

Whore.

But she's our whore.

Cutie pie!

Damn, that retarded officer looks like THAT?

It's worth watching the second season. While there is a dip in quality halfway through the season, the dip is really over-exaggerated with only a few episodes - maybe 4, maybe 5 in total - that aren't very interesting. The movie is a good chaser after the second season, since it contains most of the elements that you like about the show distilled into a single movie - it's like 2.5 excellent episodes of the show put together.

You have to prepare yourself though for the third season, which really goes down the rabbit hole.

Waldo didn't deserve what happened to him. ;____;

Did she get GOAZ’d?

Actually managed to make me kek thanks

If you knew Josie was in the handle, would you give it ye ole lickaroo?

Thoughts on Lynch’s son?

You know it.

you JUST know

maybe. Josie was one of the hottest women in the original show, and she had stiff competition (from my dick).

What did he mean by this?

God I wish that were me.

>you will never pump and dump Sheryl Lee

Can I just skip S2? It's boring as fuck and incredibly dragged out compared to the 1st so far.

I've only watched the first episode, but does the soundtrack get better? I swear to god they've been using the same short track the entire episode and it's really grating.

By the end you’ll be thinking it’s pure kino any tine you hear those piano keys

OH ANGELO

No one likes a skip-fag, user. Gotta take the good with the not-so-good. Usually there are some worthwhile scenes tucked away in every episode, even the lamer ones.

Liberal re-use of Badalamenti music is part of Twin Peaks S1/S2. S1 is noticeable but after a while you realize it's perfect and the track goes with EVERYTHING. S2 introduces more themes.

Sheryl Lee is CUTE!

Skip only the James scenes

The first episode uses Laura Palmer’s Theme a ton to establish it. You usually hear it 1-2 times in other episodes.

Most definitley. Jerking it furiously.

DELETE THIS

quality post

>not enjoying jamiekino

James is the ultimate plebfilter.

For the story lines yeah, even though some are great for the memes. Can you really say you ate the whole thing if there's still some on your plate?

>not enjoying Based Angelo

You'll grow to love it user. They only use the same 4 or 5 songs the whole show.

>all the seasons had kinó endings
How does Lynch do it, lads

Would you fuck adrenaline-fueled Nadine?