Season 3

hmm.?

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2017/11/duffer-brothers-recap-stranger-things-2-will-the-wise.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Chapter One: The Mutt

Is the show actually good or is it MEMBER THE 80's meme core?

80s nostalgia for people who werent even born back then

its good

It's one of those shows that's just okay, not a waste of time to watch but nothing crazy. Then every 20 something year old balding lanklet started screeching on reddit about it so it became another overhyped show that panders to its retarded audience.

Season 1 was passable. Season 2 was unwatchable. It's dead, Jim.

season2 got slow around the middle all the stuff about eleven looking for her mum bored me out.

also the later stuff of will being infected was boring.

but there is still a ok story there.

The second season was Jewed with SJW nonsense that is aging terribly. The third season will be centered on black girls in middle school. Fun fact, the first season was written as a one-off. The creators left the option open to continue the show in the 90s for a S2, with kids as teens, using new actors, like It 2. But the kids proved too popular. So now they're in the dilemma of pressure from Levy, the Jewish producer, to add more "color" to a white comfy 80s community. So there's a bunch of city SJWs coming to town in S3 with black school children saving the day. This won' be satisfying. So stick with S1 then unstick.

He has dental plate biplaxcia irl.

non edgy opinion
The show is about a bunch of kids fighting some monster that takes massive "inspiration" from sources like IT, The Goonies, and E.T. If you liked that stuff you'll most like enjoy the show. S1 in particular was pretty good imo, it has a lot of mystery as well as interesting characters. S2 there's a dive in quality, the mystery is gone and there's just simply not a lot of chemistry among the main characters as they are divided and they follow their own subplots. Overall I'd say that S1 is an 8/10 while S2 was a 6/10.

S3 will be good. imo S3 will cover ground originally planned for the 90s sequel while S2 was more just a filler to make the time pass with same cast.

More like he's the ultimate incarnation of el golbina.

>So stick with S1 then unstick.
This. S2 was a tremendous let down and killed the series for me.

what do you think is the deal with the new character?

Robin "alternative" girl that works a dead end job and discovers about Hawkins secrets.

my guess is Goth that works at Joyce work and is comic relief with winona with lots of scenes making fun at her past in tim burton movies.

makes alot of sense considering the likelihood winona got this girl the job is about 100% close friends with her dad IRL etc etc.

I'm pretty sure the plot of S3 will be about the wider town getting invaded by the upside down or influenced by it some way. Then hopper and maybe steve as a sidekick if he gets hired by hopper will have to run around town trying to keep it under control.

people are also freaking out about Erica the little sister being in every episode. but it could be really brief I doubt it will take away from the story much she will prob just always be in the crowds of people wondering whats going on.

the big question in S3 thou is what causes the upside down to come back. imo they will explore the idea that eleven "is the monster" alot more. I don't think its a coincidence that they cast a girl as eleven that has a clownish looking face. shes pennywise 2.0

upside down is 11's subconscious mind doing some Mad Jim Japsers shit because of how bad the Hawkins Lab fucked her up.

Does anyone on this board really give a a shit about this show? Season 1 was decent but after everything I heard about season 2 I just kept putting it off until I didn't even want to spend the time anymore. And now season 3 sounds like even more nonsense is being added. Why would anyone be hyped for this show anymore?

First season was okay.. honestly it fell apart when they show this monster they've been teasing about and it's horrible CGI instead of a guy in a suit

Season two felt like it didn't need to happen, I mean it had some pronise initially but by the end it was mediocre. I don't know how I feel about a season 3.

Wtf? The only bad part of S2 was episode 7 and that was essentially self-contained

Season 1
>kids dont really affect anything, only plotlines were Hop/Joyce finding Will and Eleven defeating demogorgon.
>lots of characters only serve as corollaries to the main plotline, they don't get their own subplots
>Hop/Joyce saving Will feels disconnected from Eleven defeating demogorgon.

Season 2
>every character has an essential role in defeating the enemy
>each character has their own solid subplot and development (except Max)
>scientists aren't just one-dimensional baddies
>interesting minor characters
>the main plot and all subplots synthesize in the finale and all connect to each other

>season 3 sounds like even more nonsense is being added
Spoiler, I've seen an outline through Netflix contact. The Upside Down entities this season essentially feed on racism and hate. Wish I was joking. When you see some if the early key art and teaser footage later this year, it will confirm.

people over hype season1 because of pedo vibes. once they teenagers they loose interest in the boys and girls

I call bullshit there is only one racist character in the story and that's billy.

No, Erica and her black friends are the main characters. S3 also introduces a black neighborhood outside Hawkins. This is the "black season," which Netflix is also doing for Mindhunter S2.

stob being dumb about black shit.

lol this is so fucking gay i can almost believe it

We don't even really know if he's racist. He doesn't like Lucas but it's never stated that it's because he's black. It is however emphasized that Billy is an asshole who hates living in Hawkings.

Everyone's dropped it, you fucked up season 2 by interracial shit and sjw crap, terrible acting by 11 and no story anyone gave a shit about, no buzz getting created, tell your boss you failed marketing it in here. GO

>there's only one racist character
But S3 is about black children, many from the "wrong side of the tracks," where the Upside Down relocates to and powers-up, so to speak. There will also be a more prominent storyline with a local black cop. Erica is like Eleven this season, not power-wise (yet), but as the bridge linking White Hawkins and Black Hawkins communities. There's also a minor subplot of racist epithets being written on the school walls or something. The main kids have grown more distant in S3, especially the black kid. Which is realistic. But then the Upside Down comes back, summoned by a hate-related death, which Erica is secretly a witness to.

>Yes, Max’s Stepbrother Is Racist
>Matt: He’s just a terrible person.

>Ross: He is racist, I think. It’s [reflective of] people that he’s viewing as different from him and an overall rage at the world. In this case, seeing his sister with someone like Lucas leads to that conversation.

Matt: But, also, any way he can find a reason to attack Max, he’ll use it. We wanted to be honest about what an [interracial] relationship like that would do, and how certain characters would react, and how a character like Billy would really react to that.
>vulture.com/2017/11/duffer-brothers-recap-stranger-things-2-will-the-wise.html

Billy is in the closet, that's his upcoming arch.

billy is clearly strait right after his dad calls him a faggot we get a scene reconfirming his heterosexuality with mikes mum.

will is clearly not strait thou