1,018 days until Avatar 2

>1,018 days until Avatar 2

.desab

BASED AVATAR 2 COUNTDOWN POSTER!!

you motherfucker

retsop desab desab

>we will reach

based

Why don't you just forget about Avatar and watch some nice capekino instead?

Based user

I'm going to marry a Na'vi!

>tfw 1,000 day marker

Бaceд. Poбycт.

Blue Zoe best Zoe!

BASED

:DDDD

Is the framerate on that kinda weird or am I going insane?

sam worthington is really good in man hunt unibomber

It's 60FPS.

Based

Ted is /ourguy/

I'm going to marry a Navi!

I wasn't ready for 60 fps avatar

Yeah I thought Worthington was actually decent in unabomber, but Paul Bettany stole the show.

Based marry posters. I don't know who is the OG, probably the one with the correct Na'vi spelling, but you're both based and I hope good things come to you.

So glad he is doing something besides capeshit, he actually gets to act in this show

basd
abatar sum dai

james, If you can hear me, please make castlevania great again

Cringe

based

ah-bloo-bloo

Based

Am I based too?

>tfw no tall blue small titted ayy gf

Even the King of Sup Forums fucking hates Avatar.

based based poster

Thanks based based based poster

Head of Security here.. Requesting that all Avatar faggots return to r/avatar.

not based

I cannot believe that James Cameron raped this actress while filming True Lies.

SEETHING

Fake head of security. Get out!

based, based you giver.

Blessed thread

cape and kino do not belong in one sentence my main man

i can

You're welcome based based based based based poster

blessed and based

Formerly 1,019 days

>you're mine now tawtute!

can he keep it up?

Fuck you.

Fuck off, man.

Neytiri... living up to her expectations as a soldier?

Based.

I love Neyney's FAL chambered in .50BMG.

critic that make sense since the earthlings represent the pilgrims and the navis the indians add to that a muh evil corporation and capitalism is bad plot and you have avatar.
This movie is very anti american because it's mean to destroy the roots of american culture: the founding fathers colonial background and the poursuit economic freedom who had lead to the american revolution

You need help brother?

What kind of FAL is chambered in that

You're probably still him.

>earthlings represent the pilgrims

no they don't. The bad guys are just a cynical and greedy corporation that wants to make as much money as possible.
And there are humans that doesn't like that, hence the very plot of the movie

How do we ban this poster?

the kind made for na'vi

We are here forever brother

Her name is literally I-Lie-Z. Cameron invented Terminator, he can fuck any women he wants anytime, except you because you have AIDS.

was avatar a good movie?
>"No!"
will avatar 2 be a good movie?
>"No!"
is the based avatar frog poster based?
>A B S O L U T E L Y

how can a woman this perfect exist?

she doesn't tho

I'm already married to a Na'vi.

yes she does in my heart

I HATE AVATAR

This is truly based.

Бэйcд poбacт пocтep

what is it like? Hows the sex?

like throwing a stick down a large hallway.

ah-bloo-bloo

You stupid cunts.

maybe if you're a dicklet. Everyone knows na'vi are tight as fuck

this

I want to win Neytiris love!

lewd user

what vidya would Neytiri like?

NBA 2K17

I'd bet she'd be really good at basket

>tfw Jim dies before its finished.

I'm sorry, but did the Cameron already lose? Oh, that's right. Filming isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only in pre-production. Does not having the technology to film at pre-production count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the film is still green lit? Cameron is still directing right now and he has been the best auteur in the West for how many years now? He's making one of the kino films in Hollywood who just happen to have to the advantage because they're feeding off the energy of capeshit . But you know what? They still fucking suck. Cameron is one of the best fucking directors in the Academy, he wrote Alita last year and would of released in time for this years awards if Vince Pace didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Cameron wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Steven Spielberg just went overbudget on Indian Jones 5 when they needed to buy Harrison Ford a new knee, just like Villeneuve did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Cameron topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the artist because he's visionary. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking plebs on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

The Na'vi male is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.
Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his blue skin. This blue skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of Pandora, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The blue skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.
The Na'vi man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man (sk* people).
The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The Na'vi penis is largest of all the humanoid species. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the Na'vi man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent Na'vi seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the Na'vi man impregnates.
In total, the Na'vi man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the Na'vi man is the epitome of masculinity.

this picture is better than the other, because this one actually has a na'vi male in it

we're all gonna make it bros!

RUINED

>1,382 days until Avatar 3

blue Zoe > green Zoe = brown Zoe > pony Zoe

>One cannot fight the Cameronfag by positive means. He is a negative, and this negative must be erased from the Sup Forums system, or he will forever corrupt it.
>One cannot discuss the Cameron question with the Cameronfags. One can hardly prove to a person that one has the duty to render him harmless.
>One cannot allow the Cameronfag the same means one would give an honest opponent, for he is no honorable opponent. He will use generosity and nobility only to trap his enemy.
>The Cameronfag has nothing to say about Sup Forums questions. He is a foreigner, an alien, who only enjoys the rights of a guest, rights that he always abuses.
>The so-called religious morality of the Cameronfags is no morality at all, rather an encouragement to betrayal. Therefore, they have no claim to protection from the state.
>The Cameronfag is not smarter than we are, rather only cleverer and craftier. His system cannot be defeated economically — he follows entirely different moral principles than we do. It can only be broken through political means.
>A Cameronfag cannot insult a Sup Forums user. Cameronfag slanders are but badges of honor for a Sup Forums opponent of the Cameronfags.
>The more a Sup Forums person or a Sup Forums movement opposes the Cameronfag, the more valuable it is. If someone is attacked by the Cameronfags, that is a sure sign of his virtue. He who is not persecuted by the Cameronfags, or who is praised by them, is useless and dangerous.
>The Cameronfag evaluates Sup Forums questions from the Cameron standpoint. As a result, the opposite of what he says must be true.
>One must either affirm or reject anti-Avatarism. He who defends the Cameronfags harms his own people. One can only be a Cameron lackey or a Cameron opponent. Opposing the Cameronfags is a matter of board hygiene.

she apparantly plays an anthropomorphic bird and not a pony

>1000 days left
>4.5 million posts left till 100m get
>if we post 4500 posts a day we can get

">0 days until Avatar 2"

as the 100m get.