Why didn't you see her movie?

Why didn't you see her movie?

Didn't show enough pussy

fpbp

BECAUSE SHE'S AN OVERRATED SLITHERING CUNT WHO FUCKED AND SUCKED JEWS FOR FAME AND FORTUNE AND DOESN'T MIND NUDE PHOTOS OF HER TAKEN AS LONG AS SHE GETS PAID LIKE THE LOW CLASS WHORE SHE IS AND THE WORLD KNOWS HER TO BE!!!FACT!!!

Should I go see this, Death Wish, or Black Panther for a second time?

She's a monster?

Ah, /b. Home of the frothing tard.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD DO WHAT YOU DO BEST, SUCK YOUR DADS SHIT OFF YOUR MOM'S STRAP-ON YOUR FUCKING UBER-FAGGOT COCKSUCKING DOUBLE NIGGER!!!FACT!!!

she looks a lot qter with bangs

took the exact words out of my mouth

I'm waiting for the yify rip

Saw the nude scenes, that's all it exists for. Why go to a cinema for that?

But's she's so quirky, she's just like one of us!!!!

THE ONLY THING FROTHING HERE IS YOUR MOTHERS STD RIDDLED GASH AS SHE GETS FUCKED WHILE FACE DOWN IN AN ABORTION CLINIC DUMPSTER AS HER GAPING ASSHOLE IS FILLED WITH AIDS INFECTED CUM!!!FACT!!!

GASP! You aren't thinking of OBJECTIFYING her? Are you?

She's going to get so fucking fat.

i don't go out because im afraid of being judged!

Death Wish

If she gained about 50lbs she'd look like Schumer's twin sister.

>Why didn't you see her movie?
The trailer looked horrible and her accent sounded like pic related.

RESBARRO?

because I read the plot and it sounded dumb

Imma go with "laughably bad Russian accent"

It's overwhelming clear she's an alcoholic. She's going to end up in rehab within 3 years. Screenshot this.

I have already seen her naked why would I see your movie?

Sad truth. She became very unlikable after seeing her naked. That normally doesn't happen.

That scene where's she spreads her pussy and demands her classmate fuck her was 100% on point. His attempted rape of her signals the theft and distribution of her private photos. He believes he has 100% of the power as he assaults her. But when she tries to initiate contact on her own terms he is unable to perform. All you virgins got BTFO.

Nude scene caps were disappointing and desu with everything going on in the world I don’t really want “Russia intrigue entertainment plot” films same as when they made a bunch of movies about the Middle East during the Iraq war.

Something about the nudity in this movie, maybe the clue as to why is in her remark about doing this nude scene to get past the fappening, just seems to have been shot in the most unappealing way, for the explicit purpose of devaluing the desire to see her naked. The scene in and of itself was her character trying to use her nudity to shrink the boner of a dude. The production crew did a great job of making that as “no thanks” as possible.

if you already saw bp why are you even asking unless it's a troll

(if it's a troll it's a good one btw)

low iq face

Random user predicts Hollywood actress will have substance abuse problem; got it. Does your virginity give you these psychic abilities?

Your mothers "virginity" gave me gonorrhea.

The movie was good but too long. DisneyMoms hated it because it wasn't FUNNNNNNNN

Because frankly, the movie just doesn't look interesting. It's seems like another of those "Russia is Top Secret/Everyone in Russia is trained to kill you" episodes. You could probably watch Salt and get the same effect.

Sometimes, I really do think we actually believe Russia has a button like the one from that Simpsons bit- where everything instantly reverts back to the Soviet Union when pressed.

Death Wish

She already does inbetween shooting. She'll age like milk from the crash dieting

I did see it. It was alright I guess. Wasn't bad but wasn't anything to write home about. The entire first act could probably be cut and the film still work but that's neither here nor there

I did.

Torture was nice but I could have stayed home and watched Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy instead and gotten a better effect

Death Wish.

If you’re gonna have a bad time, might as well shitpost about it