What the FUCK did he mean by this?!

Jesus fuck Superior Tony, chill out!

How can gyppos even compete?!

>and then pepper saves the day!
What a waste of everyone's time.

Eh, to be fair, Pepper was completely outsmarted and BTFOed. All she did was just lead a smear campaign against Tony. Come to think of it, Best Boy was harassed by the Fake Media, led by a Lying, Ungrateful Thot. Hmmm...

What's up with the repeated Superior Iron Man threads recently?

It's super freaking good.

If these writers were pulling of an as straight faced as possible "A Modest Proposal" this would be one of the greatest jokes ever, but this is modern comics, so you know that isn't the case.

and then time running out happened, with only some handful of "heroes" survive

This was written a year before he ever rode the nightmare escalator and long before he ever said "fake news" or came into competition with Hildog, go back to Sup Forums.

user is just stating the similarities but no you just have to cry out "WAAAAH Sup Forums". You should just neck yourself, you're a waste of space.

Based Doom, calling T'Challa out for Wakanda's outright heartless treatment of African countries.

>freaking

i should cane your ass for that

>being over 15 and still reading capeshit

Wakanda is really the worst.

Unf. If only they had pursued this...

Doom has to be all self-aggrandizing drama, Tony is just like "Hey, so here's what I'm gonna do - ".

We miss him.

Because Superior Tony is Best Tony, and we miss him, considering Current Tony is written by BENIS.

3 Bendis Tonies. End game must be 616 and MCU to converge and make Disney more $£€¥.

Tony, you're inferior.

No, you're not moderate, you're FULL INFERIOR.

it was a bad arc

Go home and watch your Bull fuck your wife Bendis.

What the other anons said, also it was storytimed yesterday so there are some new fans like me

what's up with the white tiger?

it's clear i haven't read this issue.

Doom wants Vibranium, so he goes to Wakanda. The Vibranium is protected by a white panther god that only gives it to the worthy. Doom gives that speech and says he wants to save the world, panther god goes "Okay you get the vibranium"

Are backgrounds out of style now? Da fuck is that rainbow stuff?

It is the issue where Doomwankery reached its climax.

Did Superior Iron Man ever finish? I was reading it at the time, and then it Secret Wars happened...so I'm not sure if I missed an issue or if it was typical Bendis shitty writing.

>Like in the Iron Man series after SW, issues ends on a cliffhanger with Tony, Rhodey, and Spider-man and the next issue picks up much later.
>Nearly had the "Wow, we're lucky we got out of that! Good thing we don't need to explain it!"

Panther god of Wakanda.

Doom looks into a lot of futures, and sees his rule as the only way humanity survives. Panther god looks into all futures and agrees with Doom. Doom is somehow still the bad guy.

Not really. Superior Tony gets picked up by the Cabal, is still Superior, and then at some point
ambiguously transitions back to normal Tony.

In theory, Tony is still inverted Tony.

Because the story is trash to appeal to the low standard Doomfag.

A Iron man thread? Good. Have a question. Can Tony run in his suits, because don't recall a time of him ever doing so?