Inclusion Rider!

Inclusion Rider!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2j15Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What does this even mean?

we need more niggers and women

AHHHHHHH!!! I'M GOD!!!!
I'M CUMMMMINNGGGGGGGG AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Doesn't this kind of shit completely go against what her husband said in an interview defending the lack of diversity in Hail Caesar?

>Take any particular actor or writer or filmmaker, and you go, “Your movies should be more this or more that or more the other thing.” The only sane response is that you can only write what you can write. You can’t sit down and say, “I’m going to write something that follows the dictates of what the culture thinks should be happening, in terms of cultural diversity in storytelling.” To be honest with you, that’s completely lunatic.

makes you wonder what the fuck kind of relationship they have

It means that she's now a servant in the Holy Grail War

The feminazis every day more crazy

Let's see.
archive.is/2j15Y

>>The phrase was coined by Dr Stacy Smith of the Annenberg Inclusion Initiative of Californian university USC Annenberg in a 2016 TED talk she gave titled “The data behind Hollywood’s sexism”.

>>So she suggested a number of solutions to address the imbalance, including for the most in-demand female stars of the day to demand the realistic representation of women and minorities in their contracts.
>>“A-listers, as we all know, can make demands in their contracts, particularly the ones that work on the biggest Hollywood films. What if those A-listers simply added an equity clause or an inclusion rider into their contract?”

The only rider I want more of is Winona

it’s a stipulation that actors can include in their contracts with studios that asks for more diversity in the film and its production

If anything, this will make directors less likely to hire you. If you're creating a movie about a war in medieval Europe then you can't afford to make 30 % of the characters non-white and 50% of the characters female just so you can hire that particular actor to play your main actor.

Do you think she is embarassed about the speech? I guess not but she should be.

>this will make directors less likely to hire you
Kek, if youʻre a big name theyʻll just have to bend over and take it.

Didn’t she win for a movie that was pretty much white? Like, they included a dwarf, and a few black people to be victimized by the police, but no Latino, Oriental, Middle Eastern, or gay characters as far as I can remember.

diversity quotas are patronizing

there are no big names anymore. Jennifer Lawrence's latest movie is flopping.

Content aside her giggle was pretty cute
>STAND UP, WRITERS, DIRECTORS, COMPOSERS, HYUFUFU FUFUFU!

Everyone shitting on this wonderful actress is a russian bot, you people are devaluating what makes our nation strong, that is diversity and freedom, bash my post all you want putin zombies but we will survive together as a nation.

I like Frances but this speech was revolting. I wonder if she said any of this stuff when she won for Fargo?

I absolutely love how this woman triggers everyone here

no other race exists in america unless immigration or terrorism is brought up and they only matter when talking about that one issue

Let's remind ourselves with a few lines from the based Coens that the Oscars mean absolute jackshit

>Oscar-winning duo Joel and Ethan Coen let out matching bemused groans at the mention of the hot-button #OscarsSoWhite controversy: "That’s assigning way too much importance to the awards. By making such a big deal, you’re assuming that these things really matter. I don’t think they even matter much from an economic point of view,” he continued. “So yes, it’s true—and it’s also true that it’s escalating the whole subject to a level it doesn’t actually deserve.”

>I asked the Coens to respond to criticisms that there aren’t more minority characters in the film. In other words, why is #HailCaesarSoWhite? “You don’t sit down and write a story and say, ‘I’m going to write a story that involves four black people, three Jews, and a dog,’—right? That’s not how stories get written. If you don’t understand that, you don’t understand anything about how stories get written and you don’t realize that the question you’re asking is idiotic.
I really do wonder how the fuck is the relationship between Joel and Frances working when they have such opposing views

Must've been a tense limo ride home

I wonder if Frances is willing to take pay cuts so studios can hire more minorities.

That's okay, when neither of them get work anymore because they're white, they'll have all the time in the world to discuss it.

It means anyone who demands this in their contract won’t be getting work.

*CACKLES LIKE A WITCH*

SHES NO MERYL, THE YAAS QUEEN OF HOLLYWOOD IS SAFE

AT LEAST ALL THAT METOOING DIDNT LEAVE TIME FOR ANY FUCKDRUMPFING

Most well-adjusted people can have disagreements with people they love.

>gets Oscar stolen by black man

>big name actors

Kek

Did we just time travel back to the 80’s? There are no big name actors anymore. Tom cruise was the last one and even he can’t carry movies anymore

jesus the cringe, you're really not funny

She doesn’t seem to be well-adjusted though

fucking hell Joel is making the most kino pose of all time in that pic

Wtf I love Russian bots now

Seriously though, what the fuck was wrong with her here? She looked like she just fucking shot up or something.

>“You don’t sit down and write a story and say, ‘I’m going to write a story that involves four black people, three Jews, and a dog,’—right? That’s not how stories get written. If you don’t understand that, you don’t understand anything about how stories get written and you don’t realize that the question you’re asking is idiotic.
SHIEET NIGGA HE NOT HAVIN IT
#SHOTSFIRED MUH DIVERSITY ON SUICIDE WATCH

the relationship is a business contract. everyone in hollywood fucks and dates small children. they have romantic little dates in private venues with crying, terrified children. (A- list and B list get the sloppy seconds when the kids are mostly just dead inside and aren't crying or emoting at all anymore.) marriage is used as a merger of public images.

JUST

wisdom from on high
it's so refreshing to see some haven't lost their minds

what did she mean with this?

if this was my wife i'd joel myself

i especially want to thank my klan

She's actually pretty in this picture

Here's some diversity.

Send black rapers after her, give her all the affirmative action she can handle.

Haha le epic bait post

what? a nigger thief? how is this possible????????

How this woman managed to make a mother whose daughter had been raped and murdered into an unsympathetic character is beyond me.

in consonance with her fashion choices she's nuts