twitter.com/theyxt110
gary.in.us/city-departments/police-department.asp
gary.in.us/city-departments/hot_tip.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Report this guy to the police, mate.

He could get some nice jail time.

anyone in Indiana here?

Does it fucking matter ?

Can't you guys just call the police or some agency about this little faggot?

call the popo

Ameribros. Don't let this little sand nigger get away with this

what a fucking moron,

indiana here. Don't worry guys, niggers are only reason we went blue last 2 elections. Trump is 59 percent in polls as of this morning to hillary's 39 percent.

I live in Indianapolis and knew we were fucked when I saw the line on voting day last few times around.

Niggers aren't gonna come out to vote for a white person. democrats are confirmed retarded for not nominating a nigger and thinking niggers would vote for an old white bitch

twitter.com/joshuakassemi
twitter.com/theyxt110
the sand nigger has two accounts

Nothing but Trump signs in Indiana even in the region which is basically Chicago lite.

Time for some jail, fuckboi.

the fire rises brothers, let us see how they respond.

It looks like a troll account.

but here y'all go

yes liberals really are this stupid

>cant report without signing up
Fuck

>past few years
How long has Trump been running for president?

>years
???????????????????????

you dumb nigger you will bring him here with that screen shot

REPORT THIS VOTE TAMPERING FAGGOT

Years......

First time being a candidate...

>wat

>go to the polls
>"I'm voting hillary"
>keep coming back like 10 times, wink at him each time
>tfw you voted 10 times for Trump

liberals are not intelligent people

>thinking a sand nigger shill will go to the alt right Taiwanese pottery forums to start internet hate fight with deplorably Nazis
your dumber than the sand nigger is. kys.

Any Hoosier fags here?

Indanapolis here, i have seen exactly 3 clinton signs and this city always goes blue.

gary.in.us/city-departments/hot_tip.asp

or

I think hes taking the piss to get attention?

Yeah their invitations to vote early and often or whatever is open invitation to cheat. My mom voted for Hillary and all dems on the ballot twice.

219 reporting in

Is there any way I can help? Volunteer to be a poll watcher or something? It's so easy for IL and MI people to drive in and vote.

Was out smoking at work and everyone was talking shit about Hillary. If factory workers aren't voting dem, the dems are fucked.

Call. The. Police.

Google the local precinct's number. Don't be a dumbass and call 911.

Might want to call multiple precincts, just in case the first officer or two you talk to is corruptly blue. Just in case.

I think NWI is going red this time around. Most steel workers I know (lots of family and friends) are either going Trump or not bothering to vote.

Funny, the other day in Hammond I saw a Mexican mom with her friends walking with kids outside. All in Trump shirts. kekekeke

Bump

Broadripple here, very hardcore b
Pro-bernie, a few trump signs, even fewer hillary signs.

100% trolling but let's get him v& anyway just because

naw hes not trolling. hes really fucking retarded. but he actually supports shilliary and being a (((muslim)))

I'm from Indy (live north now) but last time I was in Indy I didn't see any Hillary signs but tons of Trump. Also checked fellow Hoosier.

Yup. I've seen hundreds of Trump signs at both private residences and businesses. Couldn't find a Hilldawg sign to save my life. I was shocked honestly.

Election problems are a federal crime. Call the local FBI field office (317) 595-4000

It's Gary which is practically Chicago, they will vote Hillary no matter what. She is not winning Indiana. Period.

Something tells me this is a troll account, but whoever it is, carry on, you beautiful bastard.

Indianapolis too, and I've seen zero Clinton signs. Hendricks county has tons of Trump/Pence signs.

I have faith in you amerilads

Indiana went for Romney in 2012, we only fucked up the 2008 election.

Did anyone else get pissed off when watching the O'Keefe video where they name Indiana as a very easy state to rig votes in?

Oh hell yeah

1010 here. Steelworkers are being badgered with leaflets recommending they vote Hillary, but they wear "Stop TPP" shirts lol. Even Mexicans I work with are pro-Trump, and all the white guys whisper that they are.

2008 was an anomaly as evidenced by a black Democrat winning Indiana. It will never happen again and Clinton is actually banking on getting a similar turnout to Obama in '08. Kek.

Is it any coincidence that the election fraud investigation in Indy started literally the day before that video came out?

It amazes me that burgers think that this is a "okay" way to vote

honestly us real americans who arent leftist marxist jew kikes dont like it and are trying to get rid of it, but the left wants it so they can bus around beaners to vote illegally

The US is fucking huge. if you call the police you would just get a local dispatcher. Probably have to call the FBI or a local FBI field office for investigation.

Jokes on him, photo ID is required to vote in Based Indiana.

Yeah it won't happen. Look at primary turnouts here kek. Indiana was never in play for the cunt. Nice to see so many fellow Hoosiers though

We need to report his ass anyway. Be funny watching his ass squirm with the police knocking at his door.

Isn't he the same one that posted about mail in ballots and deleted it

>someone is saying dumb shit on twitter
>quick call the police

Isn't this liberal tactics? This is the new low for Sup Forums.