Why is Huma hanging out with Barbara Bush? Was she really a Republican plant all along?

Why is Huma hanging out with Barbara Bush? Was she really a Republican plant all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicususa.com/2016/10/03/bush-daughter-attends-clinton-fundraiser-paris.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ITS A FUCKING CONSPIRACY FOR MUSLIMS TO TAKE OVER AMERICA,

reeeeee

>why do the most out of touch people in the world that are responsible for death and suffering all hang out together,it makes no sense!

Think befor u post m8

who's the second from right semen demon?

YOU JUST KNOW

Dakota Fanning

Dakota Fanning a Republican?

thanks a lot ameribro

reminds of amanda seyfried

Wow. Elites hanging out together.

How is Barbara Bush responsible for anything? She was just a college student when GW Bush was in the Whitehouse.

How the fuck did this happen?

Mmmmmmmm.......

It's all a circus show bruh. WWF wrestling. They aren't actually enemies or anything. They all have the same handlers, corporations and rothschild types I'm assuming

You have it backwards. The bushes are globalists like the clintons, they're all part of the same crime family

elle>dakota

Fucking Algeria?

They both have their own merits.

Huma is a Saudi operative.

meh.

>Republican and Democrat
>Differences

Go ahead, I'll wait. Remember, Trump is the anti-establishment candidate.

If not for Obama, consider this:

Bush
Clinton
Bush
Clinton
Bush

One party is for smaller government, free trade and lower taxes. The other party is for expanded government, more entitlements, higher taxes and tariffs.

Hey man I hate to break it to you but you know these people all grow up/ attend the same colleges / party together wether there republican or democrat they unite to fuck us the common people

Google goes a long way:

politicususa.com/2016/10/03/bush-daughter-attends-clinton-fundraiser-paris.html