IT Part 2

So is he gonna get Beverly like in the book or is part 2 gonna be all progressive and cuck him even more?

He’s going to be fit, handsome and successful now

He’s goons be played by the rock

Uh oh, Beverly gun get blacked

That kid, as you see him there, has a bigger dick than most adult males.

That's just excess fat

This, they'll get Channing Tatum or some other super stud to play him.

>mfw Bill should be played by the Goose

nah, Ben is smart, Tatum can only play dumb Chads

He’s too young to play Ben if Jessica Chastain is playing Bev

Just checked, they are 3 years apart
He looks far younger than her, though

Chastain's 40, Channing and Goose are 37.

I don't think I want to watch this movie with other actors than the ones that made part one
there was such a good chemistry between them, it was better than the monster scenes itself

The only one who got cucked was the black kid by making him just a token by making ben the history checker

I'm more interested in knowing who'll play Bev's husband Tom, since that guy will get to treat Chastain like a sex object.

They'll probably write him out since he could trigger modern audiences

I didn’t like that about the movie
I remember Mike from the book as important and sort of telling the others the story of Derry
In this one he was just there not doing much

Why did Muschietti pair Beverly with Bill so much? Does he hate fat people or something?

reminder that the IT book has a gangbang in it between the entire looser squad.

Why would they cut that but keep the daddy rapist in?

keeping him in as a trump supporter makes more sense

Trains are different from gangbangs you retarded virgin

He never actually fucked Bev, he was just insanely overprotective and physically abusive.

I hope they ignore the book and make him an obese 40 year old shitposter on Sup Forums

That’ll show em

>he's leaking hamburger helper
Why is this allowed?

They should cast Seth Green as Richie just for the memes.

Really? She looks like shit

She is

>xD

There's no way IT part 2 can be a good movie. Part 1 only sold audiences with the cute kids doing cute things while saying naughty words that kids shouldn't say. It's going to be a literal snoozefest with them all as angsty adults.

How are they gonna explain him growing shorter by age?

Reminder than Beverly (in the book) gets turned on when her partner beats her up, she gets sopping wet and her nipples harden by the humillation.

Based King

What was progressive about part 1? In the book, the black kid was arguably the second-in-command and in charge of the exposition for his research about the town past but the movie gave that role to the fat kid to make him even more a self-insert to the geek audience while the black kid became a token nigger. The final kiss between Beverly and Bill was more a goodbye than romantic because fatsi already eeckaimed gis prize after rescuing the damsel-in-distress

I'm probably not even going to bother with part 2. The kids are what made 1 good.

i still like reading the book once in a while because i like the format and the stories and histories of derry but i wish king sold his soul to the devil so he could write decent endings.

And was eventually going to fuck her. That's ultimately what all the Loser's faced, child abuse.
>Bill's parents just don't give a fuck after Georgie dies.
>Ben's mother purposely overfeeds him.
>Eddie's mother instills his hypochondria to keep him close.
>And Bev's father is possessive, abusive, and was edging into the territory of touching/fucking his own daughter.
Mike's family seems the most nurturing of the bunch and you don't see much of Richie's family or any of Stan's.

OH NONONONONONO

whoever did this should be gunned down