I just started watching the Sopranos, I'm on episode 2 and pic related is almost making it unwatchable...

I just started watching the Sopranos, I'm on episode 2 and pic related is almost making it unwatchable. Does she die anytime soon?

no

You're meant to hate her

the soypranos isn't about gangsters or anything its just about one obese, psycopathic, dicknose

you two are nothing but a racket for the jews

Shes supposed to be vile
everyone in their family is a sociopath

Fuck off pleb

No and in some episodes, she becomes the protagonist and has more screen time than Tony, Silvio and Paulie combined.

I also really wasn't a fan of her nude bath scenes. Don't know how the hell they thought that was a good idea.

Barb wasnt

I'm on season 4 and I believe it was early season 3 she dies.

I'm gonna take a break for a few weeks. Getting kinda burned out.

at least continue watching until best boy appears.

imagine hating on based livia.
here's your (you)

no, she's there until the end. in the last shot she's having dinner with tony as they establish her as the new soprano family boss. she accepts the position with a whimpering smile and then berates a passing by waiter because her pasta was too oily and it fades to black as she looks directly into the camera and gives the audience a smooch

>almost making it unwatchable
At least she's better than the fat sister.

SO WHAT IF SHE IS FAT?!?! WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!??!

fat people are third class subhumans

Shes been fighting a weight problem since the kids were born. Weight Watchers, Richard Simmons, fasting.

check the basement. she probably keeps a stash of junk food down there

Its the world john our culture

FUCK THAT DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOUVE DONE

Ah, poor you.

Livia is the ultimate pleb filter. Recognize her as the best antagonist of any TV show or go watch The Office/some other cuck show.

She dies at the beginning of season 3 and it’s fucking hilarious because (sadly) the actress who played her did actually die before they could shoot her scenes so there’s whole scene where tony is talking to a bunch of badly edited clips of her from previous seasons.

you'll realize she's GOAT on rewatches