Will it be good or will it be usual (((netflix))) propaganda??

Will it be good or will it be usual (((netflix))) propaganda??

imdb.com/title/tt5232792/videoplayer/vi539015193

imdb.com/title/tt5232792/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Other urls found in this thread:

scriptshadow.net/tv-pilot-tuesday-see/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SPIDERS!!!!

i will watch for parker posey

it could be the best show ever made and you'd still find something to cry about.

(((This))) means jews, right? Jesus you people are pathetic. It must be fun living in a fantasy world with boogeymen like you're five.

As long as they don't push to much MUH STRONG WOMEN, niggers, faggots and muslims, I recon I'll be fine.

REBOOTS
REBOOTS FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR

New trailer looks cool.

Im glad netflix is doing more spaceshit these days.

The one thing I’m glad no one’s complaining about is that “it doesn’t look like the original”

name ONE Netflix original SCENE that is propaganda.

what if the muslim sacrifices himself in a fiery explosion to save the team, the strong women gets over powered by the Sup Forums relatable lanklet nerd, the black guy is the catty janitor, and the gay guy is racist?

everything that has been produced by netflix is propaganda

>Sup Forums in space

>muslim sacrifices himself in a fiery explosion

They do that all the time. Jokes on you.

does it have Lacey?

WHAT IS ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK

>A Netflix Original Series

Like the one about the blind Catholic lawyer? If I recall, all of the blacks and jews on that show are villains.

a show about women being mostly awful.

If we would want to be realistic most negros in movies/tv shows would be criminals. Ratio would be something like 80-20 in favor of thugs.

Netflix has given up, in their own "space race" for global contents domination. Spread too thin too fast. Everything has a weird color of mediocrity about it, unlike HBO, like there's a junky vibe about Glow and Lost in Space. The way these shows "lovingly" depict complex women. Compare that to WestWorld and Game of Thrones, where every woman has beared her breasts shortly after being introduced. Apple is going to blow Plebflix the fuck out. The pilot script to their $300 million series called See has blind hotties masturbating nude to God. Yep, blind babes. Everyone in the show is blind. Compare that premise to Lost in Space. Space is uniironically racist and no blacks can reach it, unless we shoot them up there like chimps in the 40s. We need more gore and boobs in every show, and less miscengration. But it needs to look great too, like HBO.

Did you look under your bed for (((bignoses))) before you went to bed?

>See

What is this?

pls inform me

Jew spotted.

You know it's a kike when it's teaching children there's no such thing as categorical destruction of the white race on all levels. Mostly ones consumed by normies. Like tv and film.

Go away, rabbi.

You know rabbi means "teacher" and not "master?"

You literally just called me the smartest person in this argument. Thank you

>Apple is going to blow Plebflix the fuck out. The pilot script to their $300 million series called See has blind hotties masturbating nude to God.
What? I thought they were doing family friendly only content.

sho sho

I didn't mention or reference Jews once in my post, so you have issue not me.

Apple's $300 million dollar series about blind female warriors who get wet to God, from creator of Eastern Promises w Viggo, and guy who got JLaw naked in her new movie. It's Apple's killer app answer to Lame of Thrones.

Lol, no. Have you read pilots to Jennifer Aniston's upcoming Apple show? Lots of nudity and work sex. About morning TV. But See has more nudity because women are all blind and warriors. That's funny, be called Apple, after Garden of Eden, but be afraid of tits.

Sounds real mind expanding. I'm sure it'll be as popular as bobs and dragons.

Why do they masturbate for God is he a perv?

That's sounds fake and retarded. Like a more autistic Sucker Punch

>See
Source?

There is nothing more autistic than sucker punch. Zack Snyder deserves something terrible to happen to him for that abomination.

>Alien planet
>looks exactly the same as Earth down to the same flora

Well visuals are good. But don't know. Maybe it's fun space adventure?

>gender swap Dr. Smith
>played by Parker Posey

>the fucking robot is an alien power ranger
>looks like "blue/yellow tint" SyFy Channel aesthetics

Fuck this

>Source on Apple's Game of Thrones killer
scriptshadow.net/tv-pilot-tuesday-see/

Thanks

That sounds absolutely retarded. There's a reason the headline used the word DESPERATELY

Already miss the white major, male doctor and white elder daughter ...

I was scared to watch this movie when I was a kid. A couple of years ago I torrented it to watch on the train...holy hell it was good. I’m surprised it has such poor reviews. Watching it on the train made the experience 4d because everything was bouncing all over the place IRL during the space battles and escaping from the exploding planet

>Jennifer Aniston
>Lots of nudity and work sex

I'm fucking in.

I loved this movie and it had some really dark themes. Also we need more movies with creepy abandoned space ships.

inb4 my teen crush...

It is. It really is.

Maybe Apple will greenlight your show user, about homo middle school teachers in crisis. What's the title again, Under the Desk?

It would be pretty hilarious if there was tons of nudity in this because Netflix and all the parents like EEEEEK

space is racist, that one was good actually