/orv/ /ille/

ok guys I'm back! I have 2 episodes left of orville to watch and now I'm pressing play on the 11th

Lets go!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14253662
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I will actually play it now, I had to do something before but here we go!

goddamn I really don't like the doc
also she's a bad actor, god damn

The last episode is propaganda. The second to last is kino.

>tfw season 2 started filming last week

I also felt the last episode was weak

I did the same threads while i watched user. It really is a show to watch with people.

The live threads were pretty great.

nigga you watched like 11 episodes in 2 days.

have you fallen under alara's spell too?

isaac is ok, bortus is good, norm is great
but the doc is awful

yes, very much, she oozes pureness, is cute and occasional mention of a boyfriend really intrigues

Wonder if she will hook up with Mercer?

>Is Alara Kitan still pure?
strawpoll.me/14253662

*pushes you against the wall effortlessly*

Hey! Answer me, cadet!

We will never be able to talk about the show again because of you fags. Make an /alara/ general to contain yourself and let the threads actually be about Orville again.

Who /kelly/ here?

anyways, I like john, the character and the actor but I don't think he will end up doing the that chief job

come to think of it, I really like all the characters, except the doc, and, for me, they are the greatest strength of this show and what keeps me hooked
the story lines are interesting, but conclusions are more miss than hit

Why is she so underrated

Great show.

Because Sup Forums is obsessed with the alien elf waifu.

Nearly all of the characters got their own episode except for Gordon Malloy. He barely received any attention or characterization at all, which is a shame because the actor who plays Gordon is both hilarious and capable of playing a more dramatic role (think Band of Brothers).

That's one thing I really loved about The Orville is how much time they spent making me care about all the individual members of the crew. This is something other sci-fi shows have trouble doing, and end up losing our interest despite dangling more CGI and explosions in our faces.

Fair.

kino, I'm very intrigued

Explain how the last episode was propaganda please.

They really were. Looking forward to season 2.

>has a boyfriend
>pure

/orville/ already discussed and debated the topic of Alara's purity at length. We concluded that Alara is still a virgin despite having several boyfriends. This is because the muscles of her vagina are simply too to be penetrated unless she has found her true soulmate.

angry doesn't really suit him

well this was a good episode, but ultimately I don't want captain and blonde sex bomb to be back together

I will soon find out if it will happen in the final episode of the first season as I'm about to watch it!
here we go!

For me, it's blonde sex bomb.

huh, it seems that captain will have no one to drink beer with but the blonde sexy thing... makes me wonder.... will they have sex......

oops the moclans spoiled my prediction!

or did they...?.....

LATCHCOM!

the date is pretty awkward to watch

the cast is pretty short, captain small mouth is 178 cm
I guess norm is the tallest member of the cast

Palicki is like 6 feet tall. MacFarlane wears booster shoes when he has scenes with her.

ahahaha livin de life

this is alara's idea of a perfect boyfriend, how could we even compete?

isaac is the boss!

goddamn I can't wait to see what planet and isaac look like after they shift back

well that was expected, it was kinda obvious that if it wasn't kelly it would've been something else
but they still have a rapidly advancing species phasing through every 11 days, that's insane

that ending was strange, I thought she would quit but they decided just not to have sex?
I'm thinking john caught her eye hehe

Anyways, this was great and I can't wait the next season! I hope I will participate in the live threads then! bye guys!

here we go!

I don't mind her but maybe I'm cutting her slack since she played Cassidy Yates

I love her.

At the end when the people from the planet come aboard, they are all brown like the mixed race meme.

I didn't even notice their race
Huh, i guess i win the race war

Uh, huh.

Congratulations.

Did you use UV rays against us like the Krill?

We'll see in 11 days what they look like

Wow, that's all it takes to trigger you into screaming PROPAGANDA!!!! ?
You seem extremely limited.

Nah, i just crossed my arms into an x shape on my chest and all the whites commited seppuku

It was subversion pal.

Oh, gosh, you're right. Now that you mention it, I shudder to think about all of the Americans who had their minds changed because a Seth MacFarlane space comedy said that people on a fictional planet thousands of years in the future would all be brown. Shit, man. I thought I was red-pilled but you've truly blown me the fuck out. Thank god you're here to show everyone the truth.

Well I'm just doing my job as an ambassador from Sup Forums. You have to look out for (((them))) and their (((agenda))). I'm glad you see the truth. Now my brother, go out and teach what you have learned. The fire rises.

She is only "Pure" in that she is literally retarded by Xelayan standards. Hooking up with her on her home planet is probably highly unethical.

She has poor social skills as is evidenced by the mixer with Pria, and doesn't always fit in well. She alienates men with her strength. And, in the planet reddit episode when they were talking about what "grindy" meant, she couldn't even follow the conversation.

I think she made up her "boyfriends" so as not to look like more of an outcast to the crew. She's very insecure.

You sound paranoid if you see evil agendas everywhere.

She could follow, but the conversation ended abruptly wgen john started his shenanigans

Is this show worth watching? I'm bored and want something to amuse me

Yes, its fun

It better be