Y'all ready for The Frankening?

Y'all ready for The Frankening?

youtube.com/watch?v=lIY6zFL95hE

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=koI_73OHErw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TKlhL5JTHgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will there be a musical episode, like in Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

How the fuck is a skull an U?
Who the fuck designed this?

>DD S2,Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Defenders
Eh I'm not holding my breath
I doubt this will turn things around.

I really hope this show doesn't fall into the Netflix Marvel trap. Hell, give us an action scene each episode.

But I'm expecting
>>Great first two episodes.
>>Massive slowdown
>>Flashback episode.
>>Mid season shock death
>>Frank is injured/unconscious and the supporting cast take over for an episode.
>>Anti-Climatic ending.

I love the snare gun shots. This may be the only time I have ever liked Lars's snare drum sound

release date when?
fucking netflix

Finally, I've been wondering why I've seen that skull everywhere recently in texas

I'm ready for a fucking release date.

FRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANK

Considering the Punisher parts are what made DDs2 worth watching at all, Im still optimistic.

Or one like hush.

>His family was killed as a part of a CIA operation
Dropped

i hope they salvage this shit by saying the CIA hired criminals to kill him and his family.

Did you see that one asshole with the confederate flag version?
The south is too much on the bootleg shit.

That's my biggest concern, hopefully there's more to it and is right because having him gun down innocent soldiers just being ordered by corrupt commanders is going to be shitty.

Now if he takes them out nonlethally and emphasizes that he won't just kill anyone that attacks him that will be in character.

I didn't watch that buffy episode so I had no clue he was that good of a singer until I watch Repo The Genetic Opera

That guy does not have the body to be Frank Castle.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=koI_73OHErw

Or there's this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TKlhL5JTHgE

Checked and witnessed

He's fine but he's too short.

They should've focused on organized crime. DDS1 and first half of LC were the only non-shit Netflix stuff, so Netflix is good with organized crime stuff.

Was this post really necessary?

The comics did a "silent" episode written by Steve Dillon.

The Pinisher?

Franklet?

>Luke Cage
Come on man, I liked it. Can't argue with the others but Cage was completely servicable as a show.

Not feeling that either. What were they thinking? I'd like if it turns out that the whole conspiracy angle of his family being specifically targeted turns out to be nothing, he just happened to be at the wrong place when a deal between gangs organized by the CIA or whatever went wrong.

Cage was alright until cottonmouth death.
Shit with the cousin,diamondback and shades

That's pretty much how it went in DD. Schoover arranged the gang meeting, shit went south and the Castles got caught in the middle.

diamonback was shit

Why was this trailer so underwhelming?

2nd half of Luke Cage is worse than anything from Iron Fist.

October 13th
screencap this.

He has enough size for me, just needs lift more. You guys want a bodybuilder? I think Romita Jr started drawning Frank as a big guy.

They always want a bodybuilder. Hell I think Bernthal is of a reasonable size for the type of character he's playing. You don't expect a guy constantly on the move or in hiding to worry about looking like a Arnold.